USMB Coffee Shop IV

I am so jazzed about the three day weekend!

We're smokin' ribs on Saturday...and then plan to go to the Sausalito Arts Festival on Sunday or Monday. Great music this year!
MMMMmmmmm

Just had one of these delivered, used. So I'll be painting all weekend and make my kids come by and do the grilling

279624.jpg

That is gorgeous! Wow!

Good morning, coffee shop crew. Thought I would drop in here for a moment to catch you up on everything while I have a few minutes this morning. Busy, busy, busy. Have an appointment with the priest this morning at 0900. Beginning the process of becoming a Catholic... Then I will have to take Mrs. BBD to Rockford to pick up a prescription and to Walmart to lay in some chow for the trip we will begin on Tuesday morning. In the process of prepping the RV for the trip. I've disinfected the water tank and flushed it but have not yet filled it with fresh water yet. Need to put my clothes in it and because of all the stuff Mrs. BBD wants to take along, I may need to get a tow behind trailer! I keep telling her that unless there are problems we will eventually come home. Anyway, life is good, the coffee is good so everything else should be good. Everybody have a great day. Don't know if I will be able to post again before we leave so if I don't everybody have a good time until I get back.

( ^^^^ bolded by me )

Too hilarious. What a lucky gal she is to be married to a man with a great sense of humor. Those marriages tend to last a long time.

May your upcoming journey be a safe and terrific one, BBD. I'll be thinking of you. :thup:

Good morning all. Glad 007's mom is getting well--if she is like my aunt who had acute appendicitis twice before they finally took the darn thing out, she won't exactly bounce back but they do get well. It just takes time.

So excited for the BBDs, both for the great adventure with the new RV and his decision to unify his religious faith with hers. Good times.

The new gazebo is gorgeous too--I am envious. :)

And good luck with your book, Jake. Hope it is all you hope for.

Hombre is making our own home version of sausage McMuffins for our house guest and me and then he will pull an extra shift at the gift shop--he's still paying people back for subbing for him during his cancer treatments. I just sent our granddaughter an Amazon gift certificate for her birthday and she started her senior year at college this week. Lordy that makes me feel old.

Everybody have a great weekend. We have a completely clear bright azure sky here with no rain in the forecast through the weekend. Life is good.

Entered a monograph in a history contest. Walked. Wife is interviewing for a full time spec ed position with the state. I thought we were retired, but if that is what she wants, then I am copacetic with it.

Three day weekend and half of youse are flying on all turbines full powered. Slow down, guys.

I plan on part time when I die Jake. Maybe a little overtime on holidays.

Well hope the wedding is glorious and goes off without a hitch, Save.

And Hombre and I retired and then started our own business that turned out to make us busier than ever for several years. Now fully retired, I am still tempted to apply for an interesting job that offers itself. But so far I have been able to resist. :)

Well, it is suppose to rain all through the reception Saturday. The ex has managed to exclude me from preparations. Biting my tongue time.

Sorry I haven't been around. I'm finally at the stage of getting my implants crowned.....spent a good while at the dentist yesterday. He had to replace the screws they put into the impants with something that looks like little pearls.....he said the gum had to adjust around those instead of around the straight up screws they used on the implants. Next I go for impressions and he sends them to the lab so they can make my crowns.....geez, they've really gone up in price,

Today I was up bright and early and started working on the last part of our backyard that we are landscaping. Couldn't work too long because it started getting awfully hot. Anyway, we should have it finished by next week, I hope....once it starts getting cold I'm not in the mood to work outside. And, we're going to California the 2nd week in September.

Love Fridays..........
friday14.gif

It looks like my son's first marching band performance of the season might be rained out.:( Friday night HS football games are still fun, even at my age.
cheerleader.gif

They're fun especially when you have someone either in the band or on the team. I was a band player in HS and football games rocked....:)

Forum List

Back