USMB Coffee Shop IV

So, ran to Madison today and picked Ma up at the hospice and took her to the hospital for a check up. They took another CT scan of her and took the drain tube out, so as far as that she's doing fine. She has to finish the 15 day antibiotics regiment, and needs to regain some strength, but overall she's doing great. We're all very relieved but she sure is ready to go home.

Foxy
Would you please add Ryan, one of my poker dealers to the vigil list. Ryan is very near death after a poker accident. It seems I was playing pocket 4's and he was in the big blind with Jack 3.
The flop was 4 3 3, giving me a full house and Ryan a long and healthy life.

The turn card was a Queen. It looked like Ryan would live well into his 90's

The river card was a 3. Ryan's gonna die!

Wow Ernie. I figure a guy with that kind of luck will probably figure out how not to die. :) That is one of those hands you just dream about--everybody gets something and the last card of the river makes you a winner. But alas, too often I am where you are--so sure of a winning hand and then. . . . .

Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Sunshine,
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Sheila’s friend Shirley,
Spoonie, Ringel, and Sheila's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
BDBoop, her sis, and family,
Hombre,
Pix,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Sheila and son Andrew,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj and Nana,
Sheila's sore foot post surgery healing,
Complete healing for Mrs. Ringel and assurance for Ringel,
Wellness for BBD,
007's Mom,
Stat's aunt, nephew, and his loved ones with shingles,
Pogo's aunt,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Oddball, Sunshine, and Becki.

candle.gif

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

I am so jazzed about the three day weekend!

We're smokin' ribs on Saturday...and then plan to go to the Sausalito Arts Festival on Sunday or Monday. Great music this year!
MMMMmmmmm

Just had one of these delivered, used. So I'll be painting all weekend and make my kids come by and do the grilling

279624.jpg

Very nice.........I like......:)

So, ran to Madison today and picked Ma up at the hospice and took her to the hospital for a check up. They took another CT scan of her and took the drain tube out, so as far as that she's doing fine. She has to finish the 15 day antibiotics regiment, and needs to regain some strength, but overall she's doing great. We're all very relieved but she sure is ready to go home.

Glad things are going well.

Good for you, Ringel. I am glad that portion is over for you.

The jet stream continues to juke our daily weather, but it might get to 80 today with bright hard blue skies.

Turn in my book today, so that is good news.

Wishing you all a good Thursday, have a good one, folks. Busy on my end.

Lot of that going around. Yesterday Gracie was busy on her "end". :eusa_shifty:

Glad things on Gracie's end turned out okay. :)

It's all behind her now.

Looks like it ended well. :lol:

So it looks like I am bringing up the rear when it comes to being glad that Gracie is not bummed out over the outcome. :D

Good morning, coffee shop crew. Thought I would drop in here for a moment to catch you up on everything while I have a few minutes this morning. Busy, busy, busy. Have an appointment with the priest this morning at 0900. Beginning the process of becoming a Catholic... Then I will have to take Mrs. BBD to Rockford to pick up a prescription and to Walmart to lay in some chow for the trip we will begin on Tuesday morning. In the process of prepping the RV for the trip. I've disinfected the water tank and flushed it but have not yet filled it with fresh water yet. Need to put my clothes in it and because of all the stuff Mrs. BBD wants to take along, I may need to get a tow behind trailer! I keep telling her that unless there are problems we will eventually come home. Anyway, life is good, the coffee is good so everything else should be good. Everybody have a great day. Don't know if I will be able to post again before we leave so if I don't everybody have a good time until I get back.

Forum List

Back