007's Mom,
Pogo's aunt,
Derideo_te for comfort and healing,
Sarah G for comfort and healing,
Mrs. Ollie for a successful and problem free procedure,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
Safe travels for those traveling,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Oddball, Sunshine, Jughead, and Becki.

FallWreathCenterpiece.jpg

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
Been up since 5. This 2 or 3 hour a day sleep crap is getting old fast. On the plus side, the poker gods were kind to me last night. I had several full houses, but the hand of the night was my 4 nines that beat another guy's 4 sevens. That's the first time I've ever seen 2 4 of a kind hands in one deal. even 2 of the full houses were against poorer full houses.

Gorgeous morning here in L.A. 60 degrees for the first time in months and clear as a bell. I'm sitting in the gazebo in a heavy robe and my legs are actually chilly.

Good morning all! I am chomping down some coffee and getting some light chores done.

We lost out kickball game last night. 2-zip. :cry: We played very well but the other team played slightly better.

Hope everyone is having a great day, already. It's a beautiful morning here in Texas.......maybe I'll get some things done.......:rolleyes:

tuesday.jpg
Thanks Mertex. I'm with you on getting some things done today. That's what days off are for. lol Many errands and increased exercises. Today, a flu shot. This is a beautiful week at the coast with temps in the low 60's and light showers. They feel like a day at the spa, when walking outside. No one wears a hat or carries umbrellas as showers, generally are so soft. Sometimes into winter, showers change to rain, and then a hoodie suffices. :thup:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
I'm not much for coffee though, can I get a large caramel mochacinno instead?

I don't drink any of that stuff, but I'm happy to eat it in ice cream form.:thup:

45d15d82445b7ef6b97543341bc47198.jpg

Ummmm, that sounds pretty good.....and 4 g of fiber, you can't beat that........but it's low fat....is it any good? I've tried some of the low fat ice-cream in other brands and they usually don't taste that good.

I REFUSE to eat low fat unless it actually is enjoyable to eat. I'd rather exercise a little more and enjoy my indulgences to the fullest.

I don't like much of the low-fat that's out there, but I'm always willing to try. I use the low-fat half and half for my coffee and I really can't tell the difference. I've gotten used to 1% milk, although whole milk tastes sooooo good. I've also been drinking diet coke for so long, the real coke makes me gag. But, in ice cream I've yet to find one that I can really say it tastes just as good or better than the real thing.
I so agree on the ice cream preference. Sometimes I will go with sherbert, just to avoid the fat from ice cream. It does have almost too much sugar in it, for me, but I do like it. Pineapple sherbert or rainbow. :thup:

I was not aware Sherry was a boob fan. Hope your back is relaxed and feeling better 007. We had scattered rain today, which meant that I was misted or sprinkled on about five times today. Got a confirmation on a Terrain sale this afternoon and picked up a landscape customer too. Saturday was really nice as my oldest, her husband and Miss Harper joined my dad and I at a college football game. It rained towards the end of the game. We went to Johnny T's for an early dinner and Harper had a great time licking butter off a roll, using her spoon to have French onion soup and dipping one of my sweet potato fries into a whipped cream like sauce. Then there was making grandpa pick up crayons off the floor many, many times. Apparently very entertaining and humorous.

in my absence did i somehow miss a conversation about Sherry's boobs?

Sherry was just talking to one of her boobs (me).

I don't drink any of that stuff, but I'm happy to eat it in ice cream form.:thup:

Ummmm, that sounds pretty good.....and 4 g of fiber, you can't beat that........but it's low fat....is it any good? I've tried some of the low fat ice-cream in other brands and they usually don't taste that good.

I REFUSE to eat low fat unless it actually is enjoyable to eat. I'd rather exercise a little more and enjoy my indulgences to the fullest.

I don't like much of the low-fat that's out there, but I'm always willing to try. I use the low-fat half and half for my coffee and I really can't tell the difference. I've gotten used to 1% milk, although whole milk tastes sooooo good. I've also been drinking diet coke for so long, the real coke makes me gag. But, in ice cream I've yet to find one that I can really say it tastes just as good or better than the real thing.
I so agree on the ice cream preference. Sometimes I will go with sherbert, just to avoid the fat from ice cream. It does have almost too much sugar in it, for me, but I do like it. Pineapple sherbert or rainbow. :thup:

I can only have a little bit of either. I am wild for some sherbert and ice cream but my diabetes prohibits me from being a piggy face. Lame.

You really want to avoid Haagen Dazs ice cream then, because that stuff is loaded with fat. But then that's why it tastes so good... :D

I agree on the sherbert, (alt. sp. sherbet).

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
Morning Everybody!

It is really nice here. A Cool 69 and sunny again.
We are very thankful for all the rain but it's good to see the sun again. :)

a-mornings.jpg

Last edited:
Well, everything is back to normal... Vacation is over. Will be getting the RV winterized on Thursday afternoon. Then will take it to the truck wash for a good washing. You wouldn't believe how many bugs got on it during our trip. Then it will be covered for the winter after it is parked somewhere out of the way in the yard. It being Tuesday, Mrs. BBD is down at the church quilting with all the ladies and will be there until 5:00 pm. Taco is outside laying in the sun. House cats are all splayed out like they are in a coma. It's nice and quiet here. I wish it would hurry up and be lunch time so I can eat some lunch and then take a nap in the recliner. That's my plan for today.

Forum List

Back