USMB Coffee Shop IV

I was not aware Sherry was a boob fan. Hope your back is relaxed and feeling better 007. We had scattered rain today, which meant that I was misted or sprinkled on about five times today. Got a confirmation on a Terrain sale this afternoon and picked up a landscape customer too. Saturday was really nice as my oldest, her husband and Miss Harper joined my dad and I at a college football game. It rained towards the end of the game. We went to Johnny T's for an early dinner and Harper had a great time licking butter off a roll, using her spoon to have French onion soup and dipping one of my sweet potato fries into a whipped cream like sauce. Then there was making grandpa pick up crayons off the floor many, many times. Apparently very entertaining and humorous.
Well thank ya very much for the well wishes sl, but right about now my back is killing me. It hurts bad. I'm afraid something bad is wrong. It's hurt for a long time now and it's beginning to effect my life. Seems like it's hurt forever and I need help. I don't hold out much hope that P.T. alone is going to help either.
So sorry, 007. I mean that. I know how long you have suffered. At some point your PCP should be making you an appointment for a second opinion?

This is the dress I wore to the wedding on Saturday:

1604758_10203806558659108_6040754800522093805_n.jpg

And the bridal party - Jasmine the bridesmaid, the bride herself, her husband, and the best man.

10675638_10203806588179846_3457870722040773399_n.jpg

And this is where we stayed for the weekend:

10392471_10203806408015342_1024662554041770903_n.jpg

Great photos Noomi. You looked fine and healthy. Love those glasses frames and the dress. :thup:

Today is my birthday and mum is taking me back to the doctor. You wouldn't know it from the photo, but I was in severe pain the whole day, especially when we drove up to the wedding venue. The change in altitude put massive pressure on my already tender ears and I was in masses of pain the entire night.
I have lost about 70% of my hearing, am now dizzy, and have a horrid, racking cough. I am over the aches and pains of the flu, it just looks like there may be complications with it now. I hope not. I am unable to work or go back to training until it fixes itself, which sucks.

I hate being sick!
Happy birthday in spite of your flu bug Noomi. :)

Guy down the road has an 03 100 Year Edition Fat Boy for sale, 9k with 17k miles on it, full dress package I'm thinking about.......

Looks like this only it's all black, which means I'll have to paint it......

2005_harley_davidson_flstfi_fatboy_in_jacksonville_fl_99811136062567694.jpg
My son has an '03 fatty in silver over black. It looks good and is easily recognizable as an anniversary edition.
josh's_03_Fatty.jpg

I was not aware Sherry was a boob fan. Hope your back is relaxed and feeling better 007. We had scattered rain today, which meant that I was misted or sprinkled on about five times today. Got a confirmation on a Terrain sale this afternoon and picked up a landscape customer too. Saturday was really nice as my oldest, her husband and Miss Harper joined my dad and I at a college football game. It rained towards the end of the game. We went to Johnny T's for an early dinner and Harper had a great time licking butter off a roll, using her spoon to have French onion soup and dipping one of my sweet potato fries into a whipped cream like sauce. Then there was making grandpa pick up crayons off the floor many, many times. Apparently very entertaining and humorous.
Well thank ya very much for the well wishes sl, but right about now my back is killing me. It hurts bad. I'm afraid something bad is wrong. It's hurt for a long time now and it's beginning to effect my life. Seems like it's hurt forever and I need help. I don't hold out much hope that P.T. alone is going to help either.
Have you tried a chiropractor? I went through months of painful physical therapy in the 70's with no help other that to the Orthopaedic's bank account. A month with a Chiropractor and I was pain free.

Good morning all. Yes, I know it is Monday, but hope it will be a good one for all--almost Tuesday for Noomi. :)

Just spent something over $100 ordering a dozen lanyards for our Senior Saints name tags plus ink (1 black and 3 different color cartridges) for our home printer. Lordy things are expensive anymore. Every time we go to the grocery store later we pay anything from a nickel up to a dollar or more for just about everything. Bacon $8/lb!!!! Gasoline is a lot cheaper here lately, but alas, we don't do all that much driving anymore so that doesn't help us as much as getting a break on groceries would be.

WHINE!

Okay I'm done now. We have an 80% chance for rain today but they tell us don't expect much. LOL.

in my absence did i somehow miss a conversation about Sherry's boobs?

Contact your VA patient advocate on Monday!!!
Yup, already was in touch with them last week. They said that PT at the VA had released the authorization for PT at the hospital near me on the 14th, but the hospital hasn't seen squat and neither have I, so the patient advocates office was trying to track down where the ball got dropped. There's no excuse for this. Usually the Madison VA is pretty good, but it seems that since the big VA flap, they haven't improved, they've gotten WORSE.

So sorry, 007. I mean that. I know how long you have suffered. At some point your PCP should be making you an appointment for a second opinion?
I appreciate that, sweety. My back hurt again so bad this morning that I could barely walk when I got out of bed, and I hardly slept at all last night. I'm tired, I'm in pain, and I'm getting real sick and tired of both so it's making me ornery. Checked the mail and no paperwork from the VA today either. Going to call the patients advocates office again and tell them nothing in the mail and the hospital has no FAX yet either, and hope I can do that without using profanity. I can't take much more of this, and with the VA you have go through stages. If PT doesn't work, then they'll authorize a chiropractor. If that doesn't work, then it's probably time to think about surgery.

Today is my birthday and mum is taking me back to the doctor. You wouldn't know it from the photo, but I was in severe pain the whole day, especially when we drove up to the wedding venue. The change in altitude put massive pressure on my already tender ears and I was in masses of pain the entire night.
I have lost about 70% of my hearing, am now dizzy, and have a horrid, racking cough. I am over the aches and pains of the flu, it just looks like there may be complications with it now. I hope not. I am unable to work or go back to training until it fixes itself, which sucks.

I hate being sick!
Sounds like you may have a sinus infection. Get that taken care of now!

Its a viral infection. Have to stay home from work until it clears up. Viral pharyngitis. Will come good eventually I hope.
Noomi, the viral pharyngitis is not causing the problems you are experiencing right now, it is responsible for the sinus infection (the most common result of untreated viral pharyngitis) and sinus infections are dangerous if left untreated, it can kill you.

That is a beautiful resort, Mertex.:)

Yes, it is....wish we would have had time to do some of the things available....but, we did eat there twice and their food is fabulous. We had breakfast, all kinds of "made to order" omelets, waffles in the shape of Texas, and pancakes, plus the regular stuff....scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, etc. Ate too much....:)

Yup, already was in touch with them last week. They said that PT at the VA had released the authorization for PT at the hospital near me on the 14th, but the hospital hasn't seen squat and neither have I, so the patient advocates office was trying to track down where the ball got dropped. There's no excuse for this. Usually the Madison VA is pretty good, but it seems that since the big VA flap, they haven't improved, they've gotten WORSE.
Yeah, seems like that here in Colorado also, it's amazing. One would think it would go the opposite direction and get much better.........

I hate being sick!

Noomi, that's a beautiful picture of you and a very pretty dress. Happy Birthday, girl....you and your sister resemble each other...looks like it was a beautiful wedding. I hope you start feeling better soon.

th

I tore all the flowers out of the window boxes yesterday. I had one vinca vine that trumped the others. It grew so long that it touched the ground and grew its own root system! I still have to empty the pouches that contained the sweet potato vines. There will be, no doubt, a sweet potato in each one. I bought a large mum and strung a Fall garland across the front portico.

Pop would have celebrated his 81st birthday on Sunday. I went to his grave and trimmed the grass from around his marker and put a Fall flower arrangement in the vase. He would be happy that the Pirates are doing so well and are within three wins of a playoff spot, but he would be saddened by the dismal season his team, the New York Yankees, has had.

Pop used to get primo tickets from paper salesmen as they greased him up to make a sale. Usually press box seats, which were prized in the old Forbes Field for their vistas and in Three Rivers Stadium for their relative luxury. We never got to PNC Park as Pop had retired by then.

Yeah, seems like that here in Colorado also, it's amazing. One would think it would go the opposite direction and get much better.........
Lo and behold the glitch is my new doctor, Dr. Montgomery. He's new to the VA so I don't blame him. He certainly didn't do it on purpose. Seems there are multiple places he must sign to authorize this or that and he missed a spot. Should be straightened out now... God I hope so.

Forum List

Back