USMB Coffee Shop IV

I was not aware Sherry was a boob fan. Hope your back is relaxed and feeling better 007. We had scattered rain today, which meant that I was misted or sprinkled on about five times today. Got a confirmation on a Terrain sale this afternoon and picked up a landscape customer too. Saturday was really nice as my oldest, her husband and Miss Harper joined my dad and I at a college football game. It rained towards the end of the game. We went to Johnny T's for an early dinner and Harper had a great time licking butter off a roll, using her spoon to have French onion soup and dipping one of my sweet potato fries into a whipped cream like sauce. Then there was making grandpa pick up crayons off the floor many, many times. Apparently very entertaining and humorous.

Yeah, but not so impressed with fake ones.

I like them when they fit the lady's personality. Finding myself getting lost in nice smiles and pretty eyes more these days.

I was not aware Sherry was a boob fan. Hope your back is relaxed and feeling better 007. We had scattered rain today, which meant that I was misted or sprinkled on about five times today. Got a confirmation on a Terrain sale this afternoon and picked up a landscape customer too. Saturday was really nice as my oldest, her husband and Miss Harper joined my dad and I at a college football game. It rained towards the end of the game. We went to Johnny T's for an early dinner and Harper had a great time licking butter off a roll, using her spoon to have French onion soup and dipping one of my sweet potato fries into a whipped cream like sauce. Then there was making grandpa pick up crayons off the floor many, many times. Apparently very entertaining and humorous.

Yeah, but not so impressed with fake ones.

I like them when they fit the lady's personality. Finding myself getting lost in nice smiles and pretty eyes more these days.

:smiliehug:

This is the dress I wore to the wedding on Saturday:

1604758_10203806558659108_6040754800522093805_n.jpg

And the bridal party - Jasmine the bridesmaid, the bride herself, her husband, and the best man.

10675638_10203806588179846_3457870722040773399_n.jpg

And this is where we stayed for the weekend:

10392471_10203806408015342_1024662554041770903_n.jpg

Today is my birthday and mum is taking me back to the doctor. You wouldn't know it from the photo, but I was in severe pain the whole day, especially when we drove up to the wedding venue. The change in altitude put massive pressure on my already tender ears and I was in masses of pain the entire night.
I have lost about 70% of my hearing, am now dizzy, and have a horrid, racking cough. I am over the aches and pains of the flu, it just looks like there may be complications with it now. I hope not. I am unable to work or go back to training until it fixes itself, which sucks.

I hate being sick!

Well thank ya very much for the well wishes sl, but right about now my back is killing me. It hurts bad. I'm afraid something bad is wrong. It's hurt for a long time now and it's beginning to effect my life. Seems like it's hurt forever and I need help. I don't hold out much hope that P.T. alone is going to help either.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
There are some major advancements in back surgery 007. Normally, I suggest a person keep moving, but backs are tricky things.

Today is my birthday and mum is taking me back to the doctor. You wouldn't know it from the photo, but I was in severe pain the whole day, especially when we drove up to the wedding venue. The change in altitude put massive pressure on my already tender ears and I was in masses of pain the entire night.
I have lost about 70% of my hearing, am now dizzy, and have a horrid, racking cough. I am over the aches and pains of the flu, it just looks like there may be complications with it now. I hope not. I am unable to work or go back to training until it fixes itself, which sucks.

I hate being sick!
Sounds like you may have a sinus infection. Get that taken care of now!

Well thank ya very much for the well wishes sl, but right about now my back is killing me. It hurts bad. I'm afraid something bad is wrong. It's hurt for a long time now and it's beginning to effect my life. Seems like it's hurt forever and I need help. I don't hold out much hope that P.T. alone is going to help either.
Contact your VA patient advocate on Monday!!!

I hate being sick!
Sounds like you may have a sinus infection. Get that taken care of now!

Its a viral infection. Have to stay home from work until it clears up. Viral pharyngitis. Will come good eventually I hope.

Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Sunshine,
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Sheila’s friend Shirley,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, and Sheila's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
BDBoop, her sis, and family,
Hombre,
Pix,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Sheila and son Andrew,
Noomi and Noomi’s Auntie Marj and Nana,
Sheila's sore foot post surgery healing,
Complete healing for Mrs. Ringel and assurance for Ringel,
007's Mom,
Pogo's aunt,
Derideo_te for comfort and healing,
Sarah G for comfort and healing,
Mrs. Ollie for a successful and problem free procedure,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
Safe travels for those traveling,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Oddball, Sunshine, Jughead, and Becki.

autumn-still-life-16637764.jpg

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

Forum List

Back