USMB Coffee Shop IV

It's Sunday... I just finished a big pile of scrambled eggs made in the pan I fried a nice steak in last night... (new Calphalon)... have to run a buddy over to Madison to pick up a new plow truck... sounds like a 15mg oxycodone day, tired of the ole back hurting.

Guy down the road has an 03 100 Year Edition Fat Boy for sale, 9k with 17k miles on it, full dress package I'm thinking about.......

Looks like this only it's all black, which means I'll have to paint it......

2005_harley_davidson_flstfi_fatboy_in_jacksonville_fl_99811136062567694.jpg

Mrs. H. is off visiting her grandson so I'm puttering around the house. Organizing my mother's books that I've held on to since '88. I'm taking them to Chicago next weekend and donating them here: http://www.open-books.org/

Still bored, I looked in the fridge and pantry and thought "yeah I can do that". So I made a really good batch of cream of celery soup. Took half of it to the neighbors next door. :thup:

Mrs. H. is off visiting her grandson so I'm puttering around the house. Organizing my mother's books that I've held on to since '88. I'm taking them to Chicago next weekend and donating them here: http://www.open-books.org/

Still bored, I looked in the fridge and pantry and thought "yeah I can do that". So I made a really good batch of cream of celery soup. Took half of it to the neighbors next door. :thup:

Oh my Mr. H, you are in quite the charitable spirit today...if you're bored, I can assign you some tasks.;)

Oh my Mr. H, you are in quite the charitable spirit today...if you're bored, I can assign you some tasks.;)
I consider it penance for the expletive-laced obscenities that I throw around the flame zone whilst in a wantonly drunken state.

I consider it penance for the expletive-laced obscenities that I throw around the flame zone whilst in a wantonly drunken state.

Don't you ever change.:smiliehug:

Don't you ever change.:smiliehug:
Oh blush gush. :)
I know that I spew a lot of crazy nonsense around here but I'm just a regler family dude.

saveliberty got it right. It was Samual Clemens, i.e., Mark Twain. There is a statue of him made out of Legos in the small museum beside of his house. Mark Twain's house, BTW, is simply awesome.

Had a wonderful Friday/Saturday....our choir had a retreat at a Fancy Hyatt Resort in San Antonio, close to SeaWorld. The rooms were beautiful, the beds were so comfy and the grounds were absolutely beautiful. People going to SeaWorld stay here....they have lots of stuff for kids to do, several restaurants on the premises.

We were practicing our Christmas music....hard to believe we're already preparing what we are going to sing for Christmas....the choir director picked some beautiful songs, we're going to enjoy singing them.

20140920_074919_zps3215e5a8.jpg

20140920_073732_zps8446bb72.jpg

20140920_073458_zps26e43d27.jpg

I hope everyone is having a relaxing Sunday. I am gearing up for what I hope is a Steelers victory tonight. Cheers!

I was not aware Sherry was a boob fan. Hope your back is relaxed and feeling better 007. We had scattered rain today, which meant that I was misted or sprinkled on about five times today. Got a confirmation on a Terrain sale this afternoon and picked up a landscape customer too. Saturday was really nice as my oldest, her husband and Miss Harper joined my dad and I at a college football game. It rained towards the end of the game. We went to Johnny T's for an early dinner and Harper had a great time licking butter off a roll, using her spoon to have French onion soup and dipping one of my sweet potato fries into a whipped cream like sauce. Then there was making grandpa pick up crayons off the floor many, many times. Apparently very entertaining and humorous.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I was not aware Sherry was a boob fan. Hope your back is relaxed and feeling better 007. We had scattered rain today, which meant that I was misted or sprinkled on about five times today. Got a confirmation on a Terrain sale this afternoon and picked up a landscape customer too. Saturday was really nice as my oldest, her husband and Miss Harper joined my dad and I at a college football game. It rained towards the end of the game. We went to Johnny T's for an early dinner and Harper had a great time licking butter off a roll, using her spoon to have French onion soup and dipping one of my sweet potato fries into a whipped cream like sauce. Then there was making grandpa pick up crayons off the floor many, many times. Apparently very entertaining and humorous.

Yeah, but not so impressed with fake ones.

Our county fair started today and is humbly referred to as "The Greatest Fair on Earth". It is the last one in Michigan every year and people do actually rate it very highly. The dealership I work for has a display since 1950 and my day is tomorrow. 10:30am to 7:30pm is the shift. It is suppose to be mid 50s all day, no rain forecast at least. Cinnamiin sugar covered almonds are Mrs. Liberty's favorite and I like the big pretzels. Of course there's fried everything, which I avoid. Salted peanuts in the shell are good too. The baby animal barn along with the arts and crafts displays are fun too. I'll be thinking of freedombecki when I look at the quilts.

Forum List

Back