USMB Coffee Shop IV

I was not aware Sherry was a boob fan. Hope your back is relaxed and feeling better 007. We had scattered rain today, which meant that I was misted or sprinkled on about five times today. Got a confirmation on a Terrain sale this afternoon and picked up a landscape customer too. Saturday was really nice as my oldest, her husband and Miss Harper joined my dad and I at a college football game. It rained towards the end of the game. We went to Johnny T's for an early dinner and Harper had a great time licking butter off a roll, using her spoon to have French onion soup and dipping one of my sweet potato fries into a whipped cream like sauce. Then there was making grandpa pick up crayons off the floor many, many times. Apparently very entertaining and humorous.
Well thank ya very much for the well wishes sl, but right about now my back is killing me. It hurts bad. I'm afraid something bad is wrong. It's hurt for a long time now and it's beginning to effect my life. Seems like it's hurt forever and I need help. I don't hold out much hope that P.T. alone is going to help either.
Have you tried a chiropractor? I went through months of painful physical therapy in the 70's with no help other that to the Orthopaedic's bank account. A month with a Chiropractor and I was pain free.
Have to go through channels when dealing with the VA. Have to do the physical therapy first, and if they believe a chiropractor would help, I believe the VA will then pay for that. I just hope something along the line helps, because I hate like hell to think that surgery is going to be the only way to get rid of the pain.

I hope everyone is a lovely day. I went for a nice run on this chilly fall day. I have kickball league game tonight. (Yes, I am in kickball league. Lol.)Looking to start off 3-0.

Well yeee... freakin'... haaawww... the hospital near me just called and said they'd received the FAX authorization from the VA, and I got PT setup, not until the 2nd of next month but, I've waited this long, I can wait until then. Finally get this show on the road.

Well yeee... freakin'... haaawww... the hospital near me just called and said they'd received the FAX authorization from the VA, and I got PT setup, not until the 2nd of next month but, I've waited this long, I can wait until then. Finally get this show on the road.
What's PT setup?

Sounds good. Damn good thing you aren't dying of something though because at the pace this is going you would already be back on your first angel assignment before you ever saw a doctor.

I was not aware Sherry was a boob fan. Hope your back is relaxed and feeling better 007. We had scattered rain today, which meant that I was misted or sprinkled on about five times today. Got a confirmation on a Terrain sale this afternoon and picked up a landscape customer too. Saturday was really nice as my oldest, her husband and Miss Harper joined my dad and I at a college football game. It rained towards the end of the game. We went to Johnny T's for an early dinner and Harper had a great time licking butter off a roll, using her spoon to have French onion soup and dipping one of my sweet potato fries into a whipped cream like sauce. Then there was making grandpa pick up crayons off the floor many, many times. Apparently very entertaining and humorous.

in my absence did i somehow miss a conversation about Sherry's boobs?

Nah, there wouldn't be much to say about my boobage.:lmao:

10574214_752009918191470_7081820937373808994_n.jpg

Good morning or what is left of it here in the Mountain zone all--good afternoon and evening or tomorrow morning? for everybody else. Trying to decide if I'm going to have a productive afternoon or just kick back and play. I'll decide later. :)

Hope ya'll are all having a good weekend. Hope Noomi is feeling well enough to enjoy the wedding. Wondering if Alan has a home museum? I was working in the rural White Mountains of Northern Arizona some years back and had occasion to be in the homes of a number of contractors who lived in those parts. Almost every house had a front room devoted to be a museum for photos and stuffed animals and fish as almost everybody in those parts were fishermen and hunters. The taxidermy business in that part of the world must be very lucrative indeed.
To a certain extent, I do.
Some fossils, some tribal artifacts/art, some antiques and of course the skulls. My collection is nothing like what my parents have though, I have about 60 items. My dad has over 100 tribal shields and my mom has the largest collection of tribal combs in the world. They also have some other miscellaneous tribal pieces including basketry, weapons, carvings and weavings. Some of their collection will eventually end up in my possession but much of it will be sold as it was their retirement fund. A few pieces are earmarked for sale only to me. A few pieces are earmarked for sale only to my sister. My brother holds no interest in any pieces.

I did recently come across something interesting concerning some skulls I have. I have only ever seen four of this type of skull for sale and I purchased the first two I ever saw for sale, one for $850 and the other for $800 (about a year ago). The other two I saw for sale only appeared on the market in the past two months. One sold for $2500 and the other is currently listed for sale at $2900 and unsold. If the second one sells for $2500 or more, I will certainly consider selling one of mine at that price.

Morning everyone. I hope everyone is well. I am thinking of something to do over the weekend, if I am well enough. We are going out for lunch, I know that, as my cough is worse at night, it would be a bad idea to take me out then.

Trying to decide what I want to buy for myself today. A book, maybe? Hmm....

I'm not much for coffee though, can I get a large caramel mochacinno instead?

I don't drink any of that stuff, but I'm happy to eat it in ice cream form.:thup:

45d15d82445b7ef6b97543341bc47198.jpg

Ummmm, that sounds pretty good.....and 4 g of fiber, you can't beat that........but it's low fat....is it any good? I've tried some of the low fat ice-cream in other brands and they usually don't taste that good.

I don't drink any of that stuff, but I'm happy to eat it in ice cream form.:thup:

Ummmm, that sounds pretty good.....and 4 g of fiber, you can't beat that........but it's low fat....is it any good? I've tried some of the low fat ice-cream in other brands and they usually don't taste that good.

I REFUSE to eat low fat unless it actually is enjoyable to eat. I'd rather exercise a little more and enjoy my indulgences to the fullest.

I REFUSE to eat low fat unless it actually is enjoyable to eat. I'd rather exercise a little more and enjoy my indulgences to the fullest.

I don't like much of the low-fat that's out there, but I'm always willing to try. I use the low-fat half and half for my coffee and I really can't tell the difference. I've gotten used to 1% milk, although whole milk tastes sooooo good. I've also been drinking diet coke for so long, the real coke makes me gag. But, in ice cream I've yet to find one that I can really say it tastes just as good or better than the real thing.

I eat this rather than ice cream and think it's delicious.:thup:

41483037701-Choc-Low-Fat-Fro-Yo-48oz.png

I eat this rather than ice cream and think it's delicious.:thup:

41483037701-Choc-Low-Fat-Fro-Yo-48oz.png

I love frozen yogurt. I love yogurt, too, and not too long ago found this brand and I'm totally sold on it. I like this one especially, with the almonds. They don't have a large variety like Yoplait, but since I started buying this one, I don't like Yoplait anymore. The one with Honey, I don't like at all, but the all the fruity ones are great.

muller-+greek-corner-caramelized-almonds-01.JPG

Sounds good. Damn good thing you aren't dying of something though because at the pace this is going you would already be back on your first angel assignment before you ever saw a doctor.
Ain't that the frigin' truth.

As it is, I'm watching the local news as I write this, and they just announce that the Madison VA is going to host a "Town Hall" type meeting to hear people's complaints, and there's been over 700 complaints for various things so far this year. The Patients Advocates office is a pretty busy place.

Forum List

Back