USMB Coffee Shop IV

I've gone that route a number of times....

Well okay....I'll have to tell Mr Mertex, he often complains like you......:D

Warming up my tootsies between my ex's thighs is one of the few things that I miss about him.:lol:
I have thighs. Just sayin'.

But do you complain?

Rarely. and never about cold feet between my thighs.
:D

Good morning, everyone. In celebration of the first Sunday after Yom Kippur :) I am making a big old cappucino for myself today. Yum.

Okay....I remember you saying you were giving up coffee.....I've been drinking in excess just to make up for your lack and now you say you're going to have a cappucino? :dunno:

Good morning, everyone. In celebration of the first Sunday after Yom Kippur :) I am making a big old cappucino for myself today. Yum.

Okay....I remember you saying you were giving up coffee.....I've been drinking in excess just to make up for your lack and now you say you're going to have a cappucino? :dunno:
I enjoy the black brew once or twice a week.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

My GOD! How do you even function?

I'm feeling great, more energy than in the last 20 years.

I guess you're getting your caffeine all at one time for the whole week?

He's probably like the Energizer Bunny right after he drinks his cappucino and then about 3 days later starts bumping into things....:D

I guess you're getting your caffeine all at one time for the whole week?
I cook up a pretty large espresso with some cinnamon and a pinch of ginger.

He's probably like the Energizer Bunny right after he drinks his cappucino and then about 3 days later starts bumping into things....:D
:rofl:

Morning all. We were naughty this morning and skipped church so I slept in and slept in and slept in. I apparently needed it because I felt really really good when I finally got up. And I usually don't feel really good when I first get up in the mornings. So life is good at the moment. The Cowboys have just kicked off so Hombre will be fully occupied for a couple of hours or so. . . .I can see the TV from my desk so I'll glance in now and then.

Some shots from the mass ascension at the Balloon Fiesta this morning:

In the predawn, balloonists and volunteers and spectators arrive at the balloon park and start setting up for the morning event. The vendors are already up and running and their hot coffee and hot chocolate is especially appreciated because it is COLD out there before the sun comes up.

270234-f33ae.jpg

I'm not sure whether they're overloaded, but that's a lot of folks to put in the gondola. . . .

131013-34.jpg

You wonder why they don't run into each other, but it's very rare that they do:

1363592117balloons-by-filelibrary-myaasitedotcom.jpg

If you're standing in the midst of the inflating balloons, which is my favorite thing to do, it is an incredible experiences watching these colorful giants seemly growing out of nothing and rising up all around you.

ALB2.jpg

The evening balloon glow is a favorite time for a lot of folks. The balloons remained tethered to the ground but are inflated and when the propane is fired into them to keep them inflated they light up in the darkness for a few seconds looking for all the world like some kind of alien fireflies. Beautiful and fun to watch. Followed by an impressive fireworks display.

ALB3.jpg

Packing is so much fun......... NOT!!

We are living in our 20th home since we married. That's a lot of packing and moving. We got more skilled at it over the years, but I can truthfully say that at no time has it gotten one bit easier.
What's worse is I'm packing stuff we rarely use or haven't used since we got down here....... So why am I packing it.........? Oh yeah, the wife....... :cool-45:

We are living in our 20th home since we married. That's a lot of packing and moving. We got more skilled at it over the years, but I can truthfully say that at no time has it gotten one bit easier.
What's worse is I'm packing stuff we rarely use or haven't used since we got down here....... So why am I packing it.........? Oh yeah, the wife....... :cool-45:

I think there are probably one or two boxes out in the garage that we packed when we moved out of our very first rented home and that have never been opened since. :)

I think there are probably one or two boxes out in the garage that we packed when we moved out of our very first rented home and that have never been opened since. :)

I think you can safely say that were those two boxes to disappear, you would never notice, then...

When I moved to Germany, I sold my house, all my furniture, both cars, the works, and aside from 2 suitcases and a new laptop (lol, 1996), my life in the USA was reduced to 12 boxes of paperwork. So, I asked my mom to store those boxes at her place and begged her to put them in a large walk in closet in her upstair area.

9 years later, I find out that she had the neighbor boy move those boxes into the garage and that summer, there was a flood. All those memories gone.

Sigh.

The worst part is 2/3ds of our stuff is in storage and a quarter of what we have here is still in boxes. Granted we never "filled" this 1100 sqft house as we really had no intention of staying anyway, but dayam!!
The wife keeps saying we need a bigger place so she can go through all of her stored stuff to see what she has and get rid of some of it...... I've heard that song and dance before.......

The worst part is 2/3ds of our stuff is in storage and a quarter of what we have here is still in boxes. Granted we never "filled" this 1100 sqft house as we really had no intention of staying anyway, but dayam!!
The wife keeps saying we need a bigger place so she can go through all of her stored stuff to see what she has and get rid of some of it...... I've heard that song and dance before.......

You realize that if you acquiesce to her demands, then she will buy more stuff.... and you will still have boxes, right?

Cuz men are hunters, women are gatherers. :D

You realize that if you acquiesce to her demands, then she will buy more stuff.... and you will still have boxes, right?

Cuz men are hunters, women are gatherers. :D
Too late........ :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back