USMB Coffee Shop IV

db91f548ca2e4e3c299be55ad5e1181b.jpg

The wife set up a phone interview today for a husband/wife team to manage and perform maintenance at a senior center in Las Vegas NV........ Or Tennessee....... Yeah, right......

Bought a new Ariens snow cab for my Ariens snow blower. Since I sold the plow off the Chevy it's back to using the snow blower, which the only real gripe I had was snow blowing back in my face. Now that won't happen. The snow blower does so much of a nicer job than the plow. No huge, dirty piles of snow full of dirt and gravel.

This guy really digs his. I have the exact setup...

Good morning, all. Looks to be beautiful day. Slept well last night. Stayed up later than normal because I went to a Jazz game with my oldest son.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
Bought a new Ariens snow cab for my Ariens snow blower. Since I sold the plow off the Chevy it's back to using the snow blower, which the only real gripe I had was snow blowing back in my face. Now that won't happen. The snow blower does so much of a nicer job than the plow. No huge, dirty piles of snow full of dirt and gravel.

Wimp.......... :D

I don't get it... :dunno:

Good Morning Everybody !

th
Bah, humbug...... Christmas is coming........ Thought I'd play retailer and get started early......... :D

Actually we have a large chunk of our Christmas shopping done already. We've been shopping the sales on line. Will probably wait until the black Friday/Monday sales to pick up a few more odds and ends--we like to have lots of packages to open even though most of them will just contain something inexpensive and fun.

"the only real gripe I had was snow blowing back in my face."

Go ahead, ruin a good joke. Geeze, some people........ :D

Good Morning Everybody !

th
Bah, humbug...... Christmas is coming........ Thought I'd play retailer and get started early......... :D

Actually we have a large chunk of our Christmas shopping done already. We've been shopping the sales on line. Will probably wait until the black Friday/Monday sales to pick up a few more odds and ends--we like to have lots of packages to open even though most of them will just contain something inexpensive and fun.
Christmas shopping? People still do that?

Good Morning Everybody !

th

I already tagged my neighbors tree for a vintage look this year, before they were farmed. She's 97, we made a trade, her tree for one of my fakes if I decorate it. Win win :)

Good Morning Everybody !

th

Yep. We are pretty much non traditionalists when it comes to most things, but we still put out our flags on patriotic days, still pass out candy to the trick or treaters on Halloween, enjoy hosting a big traditional Thanksgiving dinner for lots of people on Thanksgiving, and still get a kick out of giving and getting Christmas presents which, as I said, the vast majority will be just cheap but fun things to give and get.

Well I didn't know if it was aimed at me or the guy in the video or what for? Sorry.

You know how my brain works though... very analytic. Sometimes humor escapes me.

Good Morning Everybody !

th

I already tagged my neighbors tree for a vintage look this year, before they were farmed. She's 97, we made a trade, her tree for one of my fakes if I decorate it. Win win :)

I guess I'll have to admit that I gave into cultural trends and now the Christmas season starts in September. Sigh. Used to I stubbornly refused to even consider anything Christmas until after Thanksgiving. But oh well. Go with the flow and all that. . . .

Good Morning Everybody !

th

Yep. We are pretty much non traditionalists when it comes to most things, but we still put out our flags on patriotic days, still pass out candy to the trick or treaters on Halloween, enjoy hosting a big traditional Thanksgiving dinner for lots of people on Thanksgiving, and still get a kick out of giving and getting Christmas presents which, as I said, the vast majority will be just cheap but fun things to give and get.
I've been giving the Christmas shopping some thought myself lately too, Foxy.

Looks like it's time to email the family and ask for gift lists. We're pretty practical at this point.

Well I didn't know if it was aimed at me or the guy in the video or what for? Sorry.

You know how my brain works though... very analytic. Sometimes humor escapes me.

I used to ponder some of Ringel's humor which is definitely out of the mainstream sometimes. But now I usually get it, which I don't know if that makes me smart, perceptive, or weird. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back