USMB Coffee Shop IV

Bought a new Ariens snow cab for my Ariens snow blower. Since I sold the plow off the Chevy it's back to using the snow blower, which the only real gripe I had was snow blowing back in my face. Now that won't happen. The snow blower does so much of a nicer job than the plow. No huge, dirty piles of snow full of dirt and gravel.

This guy really digs his. I have the exact setup...

Wimp.......... :D

I don't get it... :dunno:

"the only real gripe I had was snow blowing back in my face."

Go ahead, ruin a good joke. Geeze, some people........ :D

Well I didn't know if it was aimed at me or the guy in the video or what for? Sorry.

You know how my brain works though... very analytic. Sometimes humor escapes me.

I used to ponder some of Ringel's humor which is definitely out of the mainstream sometimes. But now I usually get it, which I don't know if that makes me smart, perceptive, or weird. :)

All the above? :dunno:

(I typically go with weird myself.......)

Bought a new Ariens snow cab for my Ariens snow blower. Since I sold the plow off the Chevy it's back to using the snow blower, which the only real gripe I had was snow blowing back in my face. Now that won't happen. The snow blower does so much of a nicer job than the plow. No huge, dirty piles of snow full of dirt and gravel.

Well I didn't know if it was aimed at me or the guy in the video or what for? Sorry.

You know how my brain works though... very analytic. Sometimes humor escapes me.

I used to ponder some of Ringel's humor which is definitely out of the mainstream sometimes. But now I usually get it, which I don't know if that makes me smart, perceptive, or weird. :)

Well... I am the way I am. I've taken no offense, and I know Ringle was just having fun, I just didn't get it... no biggie.

[I actually even wondered if he meant the snowblower was a wimp, and that made no sense at all... ;)]

Well... I am the way I am. I've taken no offense, and I know Ringle was just having fun, I just didn't get it... no biggie.

[I actually even wondered if he meant the snowblower was a wimp, and that made no sense at all... I guess both Ringel and I might be a little weird... ;)]

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava

Let's take a vote on that!!

:rofl:

[I actually even wondered if he meant the snowblower was a wimp, and that made no sense at all... I guess both Ringel and I might be a little weird... ;)]

Well in my world, weird is definitely better than boring. :)

Hey People......Make it a great day. :)

Funny-gifs-aww-snap.gif

Good morning, all. Looks to be beautiful day. Slept well last night. Stayed up later than normal because I went to a Jazz game with my oldest son.
Thanks Jake and a good morning to you, too. :thup:

I don't know what a jazz game is but I love some jazz music. California Jazz. I haven't heard it in a few years but going to a dimly-lighted club with someone you hope to really like, was always a positive experience helped along by a subtle jazz band playing with music, in the pocket. ( in the pocket=perfection )

I'll tell ya, for awhile there I was using those little yellow jugs of shake up pancake mix, just add water and shake, but the pancakes weren't all that great. So I bought me some Bisquick pancake mix, takes milk and eggs, and wow, what a huge difference. What beautiful, big, fluffy, hot flap jacks... :eusa_drool:

Good morning everybody. Just finishing up on those chores I wanted to get done on Friday. Later will do a veggie casserole to take to the luncheon. Looking forward to daughter arriving this afternoon. A chilly 37 degrees at our house today but 70's are the forecasted highs all week. Looking at the radar there is no precipitation anywhere closer to us than Oregon and Missouri, both several states away. Sure looks like ya'll in the eastern Midwest and east are getting it though. Enjoy.
Good morning, Foxy. Ooops good afternoon CDT and more east folks.
After 3" of rain with twister warnings (none here) the temps fell like a stone. 65 at 10 when I woke up. I can see 2 clouds from the gazebo the rest of the sky is that deep blue that makes you want to take the day off.

The poker gods were kind last night. I placed in both tournaments and netted about a hundred bucks. I actually made a straight flush out of a 9 of hearts and deuce of spades.

Good morning everybody. Just finishing up on those chores I wanted to get done on Friday. Later will do a veggie casserole to take to the luncheon. Looking forward to daughter arriving this afternoon. A chilly 37 degrees at our house today but 70's are the forecasted highs all week. Looking at the radar there is no precipitation anywhere closer to us than Oregon and Missouri, both several states away. Sure looks like ya'll in the eastern Midwest and east are getting it though. Enjoy.
After 3" of rain with twister warnings (none here) the temps fell like a stone. 65 at 10 when I woke up. I can see 2 clouds from the gazebo the rest of the sky is that deep blue that makes you want to take the day off.

The poker gods were kind last night. I placed in both tournaments and netted about a hundred bucks. I actually made a straight flush out of a 9 of hearts and deuce of spades.

I was wondering how you all were after the storm in your area.
Glad to hear that everything is fine. :)

The most frustrating thing to me is in Texas Holdem is to be holding say a six of hearts and a deuce of clubs and of course I fold on the first round of betting. And it is uncanny how often I then sit there and watch the winning hand come up if I had held that six and deuce. I just figure it is the powers that be reminding me that gambling is a sin or some such. :)

I'll tell ya, for awhile there I was using those little yellow jugs of shake up pancake mix, just add water and shake, but the pancakes weren't all that great. So I bought me some Bisquick pancake mix, takes milk and eggs, and wow, what a huge difference. What beautiful, big, fluffy, hot flap jacks... :eusa_drool:
I use Pioneer Brand Buttermilk Baking Mix, like it a whole lot much more than Bisquick and I don't like Bisquick at all. Generally I tend to make most of my pancakes from scratch or instead of Pioneer I'll use Bob's Red Mill 7 grain pancake and waffle mix. I generally use Pioneer for making biscuits. :thup:

Maaaan... this is day three of rain here and it's raining again, and I don't mean a sprinkle, I mean it's a good down pour. I'm not complaining though. It's good insurance that we have a good, healthy water table here and all our wells won't run dry, which would actually take years of absolute drought but, rain is welcome so long as I don't have to build an arc.

My, my... the natives are as caustic as ever out in the political threads... and I sure haven't missed it.

My, my... the natives are as caustic as ever out in the political threads... and I sure haven't missed it.
See, that's why you need my sense of humor......... Not to mention my "I don't shiv-a-get" what anyone thinks of me narcissism....... :D

Forum List

Back