USMB Coffee Shop IV

I did that R.D. and I still can't see the image.

I only saw it after I hit reply. And yesterday I tried to download a picture from my account on photobucket, and it would show up when I "pasted" it, but when I hit "review" it would disappear. I thought maybe it would show up when I clicked on "post reply" but it didn't. I'm disappointed, and wonder if I will be able to post other pictures from photobucket, but not the ones from my account?:dunno:

I still don't like that if I start to respond to someone and change my mind, my words still appear when I'm responding to someone else and I have to go in and edit! Argh..........

See? So it's not just me.
That was my issue with 007's posts -- Photobucket.

But, I can see other people's photobucket pictures....my problem was trying to post one of my own.....maybe I should try it again

P1010881-1.jpg

Well, darn it, it worked that time!

Mertex, does that beautiful fur baby have on antlers, or do I just have Christmas on the brain??:D

Yes, and she wasn't too happy about it.

Hilarious!!:lol: Is that handsome man your husband??:)

I only saw it after I hit reply. And yesterday I tried to download a picture from my account on photobucket, and it would show up when I "pasted" it, but when I hit "review" it would disappear. I thought maybe it would show up when I clicked on "post reply" but it didn't. I'm disappointed, and wonder if I will be able to post other pictures from photobucket, but not the ones from my account?:dunno:

I still don't like that if I start to respond to someone and change my mind, my words still appear when I'm responding to someone else and I have to go in and edit! Argh..........

But, I can see other people's photobucket pictures....my problem was trying to post one of my own.....maybe I should try it again

P1010881-1.jpg

Mertex, does that beautiful fur baby have on antlers, or do I just have Christmas on the brain??:D

Yes, thank you, that's Mr. Mertex.

P1010881-1.jpg

Nice looking Mertex.....and the human isn't too bad either. :)

P1010881-1.jpg

I don't know why.....but this really made me laugh. :D

funny-gif-wave-fail.gif

Can't see the image WQ :( And I want to.

Interesting! I opened a reply box to say I couldn't see the image as well and I can see it there. And when I report bugs, I'M called paranoid and delusional.

Which one do you WANT us to call you Ernie?
:scared1:
You might earn points with ADMIN for either. Take your pick. Anyone but HIM, it's really not a problem.

ADMIN has a special place in Hell reserved for me. Little plaque and everything.
I'll buy the first round.

P1010881-1.jpg

P1010881-1.jpg

That was our last dog......Sushi....we had gone on vacation and boarded her. When we got back Mr. Mertex didn't want to coop her up in the kennel, so he decided to let her run loose in our yard (which is fenced). In the morning, she was nowhere to be found. We looked everywhere, checked the pound, put posters up, and never found her. We were very disappointed and sad and decided we would not replace her, instead we have a house full of cat! Argh..............

P1010881-1.jpg

That was our last dog......Sushi....we had gone on vacation and boarded her. When we got back Mr. Mertex didn't want to coop her up in the kennel, so he decided to let her run loose in our yard (which is fenced). In the morning, she was nowhere to be found. We looked everywhere, checked the pound, put posters up, and never found her. We were very disappointed and sad and decided we would not replace her, instead we have a house full of cat! Argh..............
So sad. She was gorgeous

P1010881-1.jpg

So sad. She was gorgeous

She was too friendly. There was a lot of construction going on in our area and we think she got out of the yard somehow, and someone picked her up.

P1010881-1.jpg

You rang?

Any prayers, good vibes or whatever you can, please send our way. Hubby fell off the wagon and I don't know if either of us is strong enough to go through this nightmare again. I can't believe this omg.

Oh wow Tresha. Is this the first time? How long sober? Often the first slip is a final push to obtain the will for the long journey to sobriety and may not be the end of the world--but very stressful for sure. You go on the list.

Any prayers, good vibes or whatever you can, please send our way. Hubby fell off the wagon and I don't know if either of us is strong enough to go through this nightmare again. I can't believe this omg.

Oh wow Tresha. Is this the first time? How long sober? Often the first slip is a final push to obtain the will for the long journey to sobriety and may not be the end of the world--but very stressful for sure. You go on the list.

Almost 2 years. Thank you for adding us to the list. Ah shit. I keep backspacing what I type. I dont know what to say.

Almost 2 years. Thank you for adding us to the list. Ah shit. I keep backspacing what I type. I dont know what to say.

No need to explain or fret about what to say. Those who have battled the addictions and the people who love them know exactly what you are feeling and what you are going through. Two years is a good stretch--enough for your hubby to get his head on straight and not enjoy not being sober. The prognosis is very good that he'll find the courage and determination to get right back on the wagon and stay there. We all know there are no guarantees and sobriety is a one day at a time lifelong journey, but millions have made it.

Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Sunshine,
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Sheila’s friend Shirley,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, and Sheila's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Hombre,
Pix,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Sheila and son Andrew,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj and Nana,
Sheila's sore foot post surgery healing,
Complete healing for Mrs. Ringel and the Ringels in difficult transition,
Pogo's aunt,
Ollie and Mrs. O for a complete recovery,
GW's student/friend Sean, his injured brother, and their family,
Tresha and hubby,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
Safe travels for those traveling,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Oddball, Sunshine, Jughead, Sheila, and Becki and all the others who have been MIA lately. We hope everyone is okay.

img_0322.png

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

Oh...OH! Derp! I thought she meant he fell off a wagon.

Tresha, best thoughts coming your and your hubby's way. Good luck getting back on the wagon.

It happens. He hasn't lost the battle, remember. He can get back on the wagon again with your support.
I know that remaining sober can be extremely difficult at times. I have been sober nearly six years now and I still crave a drink, especially when I smell the alcohol - namely red wine.

You are both in my thoughts. Good vibes going out to the both of you.

Shameless plug time -

Next Tuesday I'll start the signups for my Total Bastard Mafia game.

There are rules, or at least very strong suggestions on how to run Mafia games. Bastard mods tend to ignore those rules. Good times!

(Spoiler: I promise to not force anyone to post only in morse code. Yes, I have seen that restriction in a bastard game.)

Forum List

Back