USMB Coffee Shop IV

I have a problem with big crazy guys chasing someone. Also that song they kept playing was insane...

I'm in love with Reddington tho so I will continue to watch every week. :lol:

(
But do you really want to pull a trailer? I wouldn't want all the hassle. If I was driving to Alaska I would want to be able to take the interesting little side road or check out something interesting along the way that might not be so easy to do with a trailer in tow or that you have to find a safe place to park it and all. But that's just me.
I'll let you know how my Dodge Ram does hauling a trailer South. I've got a nice 3/4 ton Dodge Ram, completely dressed out for heavy hauling.
As far as side trips, Foxy, I can always disconnect and make a short trip, if I want. Usually, I'm pretty goal-oriented and just want to get where I'm going. Especially since just the trip through Canada can take 2-3 days!

I've always wanted to get one of those huge campers and travel around the country. Maybe some day when I retire and don't have to work anymore. :D

I've always imagined driving one of those to be a hassle. :dunno:
Driving them isn't so bad. Mine is 28 feet and nearly 8,000 pounds with the Harley loaded and except for hills, I really forget it's there at times. Parking them can be a big problem. And the extra fuel you use pulling one.

No kidding. Gas is definitely something to take into consideration ( :razz: and not the kind that comes out of your bum!)

If only we could fuel the world on that! Talk about a renewable resource (as long as there are men around, of course)!

(
I'll let you know how my Dodge Ram does hauling a trailer South. I've got a nice 3/4 ton Dodge Ram, completely dressed out for heavy hauling.
As far as side trips, Foxy, I can always disconnect and make a short trip, if I want. Usually, I'm pretty goal-oriented and just want to get where I'm going. Especially since just the trip through Canada can take 2-3 days!

I've always wanted to get one of those huge campers and travel around the country. Maybe some day when I retire and don't have to work anymore. :D

I've always imagined driving one of those to be a hassle. :dunno:
Driving them isn't so bad. Mine is 28 feet and nearly 8,000 pounds with the Harley loaded and except for hills, I really forget it's there at times. Parking them can be a big problem. And the extra fuel you use pulling one.

No kidding. Gas is definitely something to take into consideration ( :razz: and not the kind that comes out of your bum!)

If only we could fuel the world on that! Talk about a renewable resource (as long as there are men around, of course)!

The roadways would be really smelly! :lol: We'd all have to wear respirators whenever we drove!

Watched 'Who Framed Roger Rabbit' this afternoon. Haven't seen it in years. I still got scared at the ending when Doom gets run over by the steamroller and melts in the 'dip'.
Used to give me bad dreams as a kid, probably will again tonight!
Okay, that show was (mostly) a cartoon, supposed to be funny, I can understand having nightmares after reading HP Lovecraft but not after watching Roger Rabbit. :dunno:

I get scared at basically everything, lol.
I got scared at last nights Blacklist. Anyone watch it? <shudder>

I watch that show (and Scorpion) with the mother-in-law. It was pretty freaky. I rarely get scared, but often have to close my eyes or walk away during a horror flick ... any time someone inflicts serious pain on another. I've no problem with gruesome, but can't handle pain. I can watch an autopsy, but still can't watch the scene in Misery where Kathy Bates breaks the author's legs with a sledgehammer (no blood and I don't think they even show it, really).

Not a fan of watching (or hearing) people being tortured myself. :) I find it disturbing and not at all enjoyable viewing.

I have a problem with big crazy guys chasing someone. Also that song they kept playing was insane...

I'm in love with Reddington tho so I will continue to watch every week. :lol:
It looks like the season is almost over. What's up with the short seasons? Elementary starts this week. We like that one. Gracepoint is new and, so far, ok. I like to have 2 social evening with MIL and 2 lunches (she's social) per week. She's not very active, so we make them nights for "our shows." I do 1 evening and 1 lunch (on average) with Mom. She's more introverted and requires less social time.

I work 10-hour days, till 7PM, and can't remember the last Saturday (8:30-1:30) I've had off (had to work the Sat of my vacation). If I don't schedule time, it doesn't happen.

Watched 'Who Framed Roger Rabbit' this afternoon. Haven't seen it in years. I still got scared at the ending when Doom gets run over by the steamroller and melts in the 'dip'.
Okay, that show was (mostly) a cartoon, supposed to be funny, I can understand having nightmares after reading HP Lovecraft but not after watching Roger Rabbit. :dunno:

I watch that show (and Scorpion) with the mother-in-law. It was pretty freaky. I rarely get scared, but often have to close my eyes or walk away during a horror flick ... any time someone inflicts serious pain on another. I've no problem with gruesome, but can't handle pain. I can watch an autopsy, but still can't watch the scene in Misery where Kathy Bates breaks the author's legs with a sledgehammer (no blood and I don't think they even show it, really).

Not a fan of watching (or hearing) people being tortured myself. :) I find it disturbing and not at all enjoyable viewing.
I think guys always see them as comedy (mine seem to ) So this commercial is hilarious

I think guys always see them as comedy (mine seem to ) So this commercial is hilarious

I LOVE that commercial! That is one of two commercials that make me laugh out loud. "Jake ... from State Farm" is the other:

State Farm® Commercial - State of Unrest (Jake).m…:

I LOVE that commercial! That is one of two commercials that make me laugh out loud. "Jake ... from State Farm" is the other:

I had to have this one explained to me :lol:

I've seen that before. :lol: Horror flicks are FULL of cliches. The link below is kind of funny.

7 Horror Movie Clich s That Need To Be Destroyed Cracked.com

I had to have this one explained to me :lol:

Oh no, RD! You hadn't had your coffee yet, right?

It's supposed to snow here on Halloween night. It won't stick but it's getting colder. 52 today and tomorrow, 36 overnight. Friday 44 daytime high and 33 overnight. Love it!

I watch Blacklist. Mrs. Liberty commandiered the tv for Criminal Minds last night. I wonder which way to kill me she's considering.

It's supposed to snow here on Halloween night. It won't stick but it's getting colder. 52 today and tomorrow, 36 overnight. Friday 44 daytime high and 33 overnight. Love it!

I'm further north than you Sarah. About two degrees colder each day.

BWxtbYjCAAAIRbW.jpg

I watch Blacklist. Mrs. Liberty commandiered the tv for Criminal Minds last night. I wonder which way to kill me she's considering.
I never got into Criminal minds, NCIS or Law and Order. Here are the past epis of Blacklist. Love this show:

Full Episodes Clips Videos The Blacklist NBC

I prefer the reality crime shows, like The First 48 (fascinating, IMO), Forensic Files, etc. I love watching how they can start off with very little evidence and go about building a case. It's so interesting.

This is my favorite commercial! It's so cute! :lol:

I like The Big Bang Theory, Project Runway, The Good Wife, Madam Secretary, Channel 30 stuff like Downtown Abbey, The Paradise, Mr. Selfridge...

Forum List

Back