USMB Coffee Shop IV

I'm watching a recording of The People's Couch right now. It makes me laugh. I watch several Housewives series and Watch What Happens Live.. Confession time. :)

:lol:

All of them. They actually make me feel good about myself. A bunch of shallow vain materialistic pompous asses

Theresa in jail mwhahahaha, so special.

I don't really watch a lot of television. I have my few shows that I really like, The Walking Dead, the shows I mentioned already (Forensic Files doesn't make any new episodes so I don't really watch that much anymore but do catch reruns sometimes). I also like Impractical Jokers. That show is hilarious sometimes! :D

I like to watch reruns of Seinfeld, King of Queens and Everybody Loves Raymond. Those were some of my favorite sitcoms, and I just don't think any of the newer ones are nearly as good, except for maybe Rules of Engagement with David Spade, and Mike and Molly.

Edit: Oh, I also like animal shows. I like to watch Shark Week and any kind of animal type of documentary shows.

:lol:

All of them. They actually make me feel good about myself. A bunch of shallow vain materialistic pompous asses

Theresa in jail mwhahahaha, so special.
I watched Vanderpump Rules last season and I wanted all of them to die slow painful deaths by the finale.

Good morning Coffee Shop crew. Woke up with a very painful right big toe due to an ingrown toenail. Very tender and very painful. Guess I will have to call the foot doctor and go in to get my hoof trimmed. In the meanwhile I shall have a shot of Jack Daniels and see if that makes the pain go away. Most likely it will not but you can never pass up a good reason to have a shot of Jack Daniels!

Good morning Coffee Shop crew. Woke up with a very painful right big toe due to an ingrown toenail. Very tender and very painful. Guess I will have to call the foot doctor and go in to get my hoof trimmed. In the meanwhile I shall have a shot of Jack Daniels and see if that makes the pain go away. Most likely it will not but you can never pass up a good reason to have a shot of Jack Daniels!
Sure it's not gout?

Mrs. Liberty: All the crime shows

Me: Big Bang Theory, small doses of The Voice and Blue Blood (the lawyerrrrr)

Sure it's not gout?

No, it's not gout. It's clearly an ingrown toe nail.

Okay BBD. My son in law gets gout and it always seems to hit overnight. The pain gets unbearable but he gets a five day dose of steroids and within 15 minutes of the first dose the pain goes away.

Yeah it's a nice truck. Don't know if I'll buy THAT one, but surely something very similar. I do really like the wheels on that one though, and the low miles, and the 2011 and later 6.6 diesels have more torque than any other they've ever made. I think that would do the trick as far as pulling a trailer up to Alaska and back, and hopefully a lot of other places as well.

But do you really want to pull a trailer? I wouldn't want all the hassle. If I was driving to Alaska I would want to be able to take the interesting little side road or check out something interesting along the way that might not be so easy to do with a trailer in tow or that you have to find a safe place to park it and all. But that's just me.
I'll let you know how my Dodge Ram does hauling a trailer South. I've got a nice 3/4 ton Dodge Ram, completely dressed out for heavy hauling.
As far as side trips, Foxy, I can always disconnect and make a short trip, if I want. Usually, I'm pretty goal-oriented and just want to get where I'm going. Especially since just the trip through Canada can take 2-3 days!

I've always wanted to get one of those huge campers and travel around the country. Maybe some day when I retire and don't have to work anymore. :D

I've always imagined driving one of those to be a hassle. :dunno:
Driving them isn't so bad. Mine is 28 feet and nearly 8,000 pounds with the Harley loaded and except for hills, I really forget it's there at times. Parking them can be a big problem. And the extra fuel you use pulling one.
Yeah like GW said, if there's some little side trip you'd like to make, you can always park the trailer and go. But the nice thing about pulling a trailer to Alaska, like my parents did with some friends along pulling theirs, is that if you decide you need to stop somewhere to rest from driving, it doesn't matter if there's a motel/hotel nearby or not. Just jump back in the trailer and there's all your amenities. You can't beat that.

Forum List

Back