USMB Coffee Shop IV

What's wrong SL? I had a beautiful Himalayan Orange Point cat that I adored for 12 years. He wasn't all that bright but very beautiful. His name was Baby, looked just like this one.

Flame+point.jpg

Today we tiled and grouted (me:)) a bathroom. Omgoodness I feel so talented :lol: Tomorrow wallpaper...not the tacky stuff.... and then we install a new sink and toilet.

This is so much fun. Being empty nesters rocks!!!

Today we tiled and grouted (me:)) a bathroom. Omgoodness I feel so talented :lol: Tomorrow wallpaper...not the tacky stuff.... and then we install a new sink and toilet.

Cool...... Hope ya did the initial prep work properly first........ :D

Yes, I'm a little concerned "we" tiled AND grouted the same day.

Yes, I'm a little concerned "we" tiled AND grouted the same day.
Plus, Tile Backer? Greenboard? Durarock? Floor? Wall?

So I get to the local ACE hardware store yesterday, trusty 20% off coupon in hand, pick out a potential ladder and present the coupon to the checkout person, and soon there's three people looking at it like it was printed on Mars. Well lo and behold there was a sale on ladders so they gave me the sale price on each one I had in mind because well, they weren't MARKED with their sale price. But the nicest ladder in the store was regularly $329 and change, and the sale price was $241, almost ninety bucks off! Course I couldn't use the coupon with that but, I couldn't pass that up, so now am the proud owner of a new 28' fiberglass ladder. Only problem is that it's pretty clumsy to handle for one guy. Thing is long and HEAVY. But, it'll reach with ease anything I need it for. Glad I have it.

:clap: I'm there for you baby. Next flight. Please get the omelet makings out with about one pound of crab meat.
That's my girl... you wanna go up the ladder with the chain saw or should I? ... :D

Some real good stuff on the History Channel about the treasure of Oak Island. It appears they're playing the entire series in preparation for the new episodes.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
Despite being completely ready for election season to be done, I have managed to get sucked back into the political world. I was appointed to the local airport advisory board which has just been formed. I was chairman of the Community Development Committee of our city council when we approved the current upgrades. Sort of nice to help the airport start new goals. Still, I find myself trying to convince people with little knowledge of business or our local resource to make intelligent choices.

Tonight, before we even have had our first meeting, several of us are attending a council meeting to convince them to change the airport manager's contract. It has language that makes our fuel prices artificially high. This of course reduces fuel sold and profit made by the airport. Frustratingly, we have to actually explain that. Amazingly, some will not understand.

Forum List

Back