USMB Coffee Shop IV

Actually cold here in Central Florida. It got down to 38 last night. Burrrr!!!! Of course....the folks in Buffalo would laugh their ass off at such a statement. I feel really bad for the folks up there.

Got a super deal today on NY Strip steak at Stuff Mart, only $50000 a pound instead of the usual $110000 a pound........ :eusa_whistle:
Welp it was goooood with the baked potato and the apple pie for desert........ :D

Actually cold here in Central Florida. It got down to 38 last night. Burrrr!!!! Of course....the folks in Buffalo would laugh their ass off at such a statement. I feel really bad for the folks up there.

Yeah, but they have thicker blood than us.:D
Blood? More like Crown Royal......... :eusa_whistle:

On the very rare occasion that I have a drink, I prefer Vodka.:thup:
I was talking about the yankees in buffalo.......

I know it is early for this, but this Sainsbury 2014 Christmas ad has gone viral. And I think it is pretty special. I don't know what Sainsbury is or what it sells, but I'll be looking for its products:

OMG! Foxy, that made me cry. Brits vs. Germans, both in trenches and it's Christmas. One Brit stands up, approaches the enemy. They end up having a wonderful Christmas celebration together...until artillery fire brings them back to "reality".
It is so sad that our enemies are people too, like us...they cherish their families, enjoy small delights, and are so very, very much like us...

I know it is early for this, but this Sainsbury 2014 Christmas ad has gone viral. And I think it is pretty special. I don't know what Sainsbury is or what it sells, but I'll be looking for its products:

OMG! Foxy, that made me cry. Brits vs. Germans, both in trenches and it's Christmas. One Brit stands up, approaches the enemy. They end up having a wonderful Christmas celebration together...until artillery fire brings them back to "reality".
It is so sad that our enemies are people too, like us...they cherish their families, enjoy small delights, and are so very, very much like us...

My parents worked as civilian employees at the POW base between Roswell and Dexter NM (Dexter is 15 miles south of Roswell) during WWII. The German boys shipped to that camp, at least during most of the war, were all just regular people and the community pretty much took them in. They were almost all trustees allowed to go into the surrounding countryside and work on the farms which they loved doing. My mom wrote to two of those boys for years after the war. The communication stopped when the Iron Curtain came down. She told me she always wondered what happened to them.

That looks like a wonderful movie. I read about it years ago but never knew if it was true or not. Guess it was!

I hope they have it on netflix.

When I was still drinking something, my drink of choice was rum and coke. But rum gave me a frightful headache--I guess I am allergic to it. Didn't keep me from having one now and then but I don't miss the headaches now. :)

When I was still drinking something, my drink of choice was rum and coke. But rum gave me a frightful headache--I guess I am allergic to it. Didn't keep me from having one now and then but I don't miss the headaches now. :)

When I was younger and friends and family would marry, I always drank rum and coke at the wedding receptions...it sure made me want to get out on the dance floor.:D

Okay, just catching up on CS goings on. I had to endure "leggings and subtitled movies. Somebody owes me big time.

Forum List

Back