USMB Coffee Shop IV

Okay, just catching up on CS goings on. I had to endure "leggings and subtitled movies. Somebody owes me big time.

catstights4.jpg.jpg

I never want to fly commercial again.

Monday I flew out to visit the corp headquarters of the company that is buying the company I work for. Today I flew back. I flew on one of the corporate jets both times.
No TSA, no long term parking, no lines. Instruction was to arrive at the airport 15 minutes before the flight departs, and yes, the plane was taxiing down the runway 15 minutes after I arrived at the airport.
I wish I could afford to fly by private jet for my personal vacation travel.

I know it is early for this, but this Sainsbury 2014 Christmas ad has gone viral. And I think it is pretty special. I don't know what Sainsbury is or what it sells, but I'll be looking for its products:

OMG! Foxy, that made me cry. Brits vs. Germans, both in trenches and it's Christmas. One Brit stands up, approaches the enemy. They end up having a wonderful Christmas celebration together...until artillery fire brings them back to "reality".
It is so sad that our enemies are people too, like us...they cherish their families, enjoy small delights, and are so very, very much like us...

You should watch the whole movie. Got goosebumps and even cried a scant few times. Very moving. Link is a page or two back. Not the first one. This one.
Watch Joyeux Noel 2005 Online for Free - Viooz

Its in english..with subtitles when the french or germans are talking.

Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Sunshine,
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Sheila’s friend Shirley,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, and Sheila's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Hombre,
Pix,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Sheila and son Andrew,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj and Nana,
Sheila's sore foot post surgery healing,
Complete healing for Mrs. Ringel and the Ringels in difficult transition,
Ollie and Mrs. O for a complete recovery,
Tresha and hubby,
Gracie and Moki,
Mr. H and his friend,
strollingbones & hubby,
GW's daughter's friend Sachenda,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
Safe travels for those traveling,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Oddball, Sunshine, Jughead, Sheila, and Becki and all the others who have been MIA lately. We hope everyone is okay.

ThanksgivingBlessings.gif

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.​

Time to sweep snow off of a couple of dozen vehicles. Hopefully the two all wheel drive Journeys I bought Tuesday show up before I have to take a truck for a spray in bedliner at 2:30.

I never want to fly commercial again.

Monday I flew out to visit the corp headquarters of the company that is buying the company I work for. Today I flew back. I flew on one of the corporate jets both times.
No TSA, no long term parking, no lines. Instruction was to arrive at the airport 15 minutes before the flight departs, and yes, the plane was taxiing down the runway 15 minutes after I arrived at the airport.
I wish I could afford to fly by private jet for my personal vacation travel.

I really liked the personal jet service when flying here or there on leave in the Army.

Good morning, everyone. Had dinner with mi esposa at the Alta Club last night. She discovered a desert new to her there, Ice Cream Sunday served in a shot glass. No, she did not get drunk, having only one. I know I will find her later today studying the internet for a shot glass ensemble with the world's tiniest ice creams scoop.

Amazing the weather elsewhere! There seems to be an arc from AquaAthena's home on the Oregon coast curving southeast just above Salt Lake City to Ringel's Trinidad that seems to avoid 95% of the weather drama in the country.

Forum List

Back