USMB Coffee Shop IV

I believe i saw this in a video a month or so ago, yes he gets bit. Bad bit.......

Electrocuted?

If that's a still from the video i saw, yes, there was not much hope for the guy...
Good Heavens! Don't know why anyone would climb up there, barefoot, and without the proper gear? If the fellow was indeed electrocuted, and the jolt didn't kill him, the fall off the pole most likely would.

Electrocuted?

If that's a still from the video i saw, yes, there was not much hope for the guy...
Good Heavens! Don't know why anyone would climb up there, barefoot, and without the proper gear? If the fellow was indeed electrocuted, and the jolt didn't kill him, the fall off the pole most likely would.

I didn't see where that video was taken but it's probably India. Not uncommon.

My interview went well, I think. The boss seems like a lovely guy, which is awesome. I now have an idea of what kind of shifts are on offer. Alternate weekends, which means I can attend Saturday mornings training session at least once a fortnight. And the hours are pretty good, too.
I will get a call back later in the afternoon to notify me of my progress. :)

I actually did pretty good at work today. It was 4:00 pm before I completely tuned out from work.
Officially, it was 5:00 pm before my vacation started, but by 4:00 I had pretty much stopped working.
I usually shut down my laptop between 5:30 and 6:00, but today, I hit the shutdown button at 4:59.
I was done. At 5:00.
Vacation.
My daughter gets married Sunday on the 8th.
Mom and Sis fly in tomorrow, so I have a couple days to spend with them at their beach house before the wedding.
The wedding party shows up to a different beach house on Saturday, and we've got that house for a week.
Same island, same beach, same family, same friends.
A wedding on the beach.
Love and fun and hugs and kisses.
Beautiful daughters and bridesmaids and handsome groomsmen will all be a part.
And yes, my cold-hearted self will cry at this wedding, for joy and love and loss and gain.

I actually did pretty good at work today. It was 4:00 pm before I completely tuned out from work.
Officially, it was 5:00 pm before my vacation started, but by 4:00 I had pretty much stopped working.
I usually shut down my laptop between 5:30 and 6:00, but today, I hit the shutdown button at 4:59.
Vacation.
Mom and Sis fly in tomorrow, so I have a couple days to spend with them at their beach house before the wedding.
The wedding party shows up to a different beach house on Saturday, and we've got that house for a week.
A wedding on the beach.
And yes, my cold-hearted self will cry at this wedding, for joy and love and loss and gain.

Love holidays, hope you have good ones. :)

h1F049482

Vacation.
A wedding on the beach.

Have a wonderful day, Alan!

Vacation.
A wedding on the beach.

Day?
The vacation is 11 days.

Vacation.
A wedding on the beach.

Love holidays, hope you have good ones. :)

Of course we will. :eusa_angel: What's not to love about a wedding?

Vacation.
A wedding on the beach.

Day?
The vacation is 11 days.

I was talking about the wedding. All you had to do was say thanks but you had to give me some crap instead.

Sheesh..

Day?
The vacation is 11 days.

I was talking about the wedding. All you had to do was say thanks but you had to give me some crap instead.

Sheesh..

No crap intended.
The PM might shed more light.
The wedding day will be a delight, and I know that is what you meant.
We'll have a week above and beyond the wedding to love and laugh.
Thanks.

:( Having a cat is not easy. Hobbes is out in the woods again. I can hear him, like last time, but after calling and calling and then traipsing through the woods even after dark looking for him in the jungle, I can't see where he is. Then it started raining. At some points I thought he was moving because the direction of his voice seemed to change but by then it was so dark I was probably just disoriented.

Unless he figures his way out I'll have to wait for morning to figure out where he is. And I have to leave town tomorrow.

::sigh::

:( Having a cat is not easy. Hobbes is out in the woods again. I can hear him, like last time, but after calling and calling and then traipsing through the woods even after dark looking for him in the jungle, I can't see where he is. Then it started raining. At some points I thought he was moving because the direction of his voice seemed to change but by then it was so dark I was probably just disoriented.

Unless he figures his way out I'll have to wait for morning to figure out where he is. And I have to leave town tomorrow.

::sigh::

He's been gone before and will no doubt be back. Hopefully no worse for the wear.

Forum List

Back