USMB Coffee Shop IV

Got banned from the muzzelloading forum for a month, called a jerk bully a narcissistic prick and apparently that was going too far.........
:lmao:

Same sore back and ready for spring.

Going to call the VA and tell them it's time to look deeper into my back pain though. Put up one of those portable garages yesterday for the new John Deere and now I'm sore as hell today. Really sick of the pain at this point.

Probably a lot of over your head work with the arms 007. Just because its portable doesn't mean it is light and easy to assemble.
It sure wasn't light or easy. Thank God a friend dropped by and gave me a hand. No way I could have put it up alone. But I was impressed right from the start at how heavy duty and well made everything was, and sure enough it was made in America, had all SAE American made hardware as well. Hard to gauge it's size in the pic below but it's 13Wx20Lx10H feet. The tractor only takes up a tiny spot inside it. Lots more room in there.
The back is better this morning, but it still hurts quite a bit to bend over. I sure am tired of it. Time to get it looked at in depth, probably an MRI.

Stretch that fabric tight soldier! I don't want to see a single wrinkle! One of you others here grab some rocks and white paint! Move people!

:cool-45:
As it so happens, I was running out of daylight putting it together, and it is fully assembled, but there's pipes running inside a loop of the top cover near the bottom of the sides in between each upright strut, and I know I didn't pull those tight and tighten the fasteners yet. I'll wait until a warmer day.
Don't forget the rocks and white paint...... :D

Got banned from the muzzelloading forum for a month, called a jerk bully a narcissistic prick and apparently that was going too far.........

That's Hilarious!!
The post that I thought they might object to was never mentioned....... Claimed he had the hots for me and that I better not drop the soap in the shower. Obviously he can dish it out but can't take it......... and the forum owner is apparently his friend........ :dunno:
:lol:

Ordered a "used" Lodge 10" cast iron skillet from Amazon for just under $14 shipped. It just arrived........ it's never been used...... still has the Lodge sticker and Made in America tag on it. Not just that, they could have been put back on, I've used enough cast iron to know when one has been used or not, this one has never been used.
The skillet cost me $4, the rest was shipping. :thup:

I'm pretty sure that POS means something different than I'm thinking, but it makes for a funny read.:D

I'm actually up at 9 AM. I was planning on being at work by 10 so I could spend time on the phone with tech support to get the POS talking to the office computer. Might not happen. One cup of coffee is not going to cut it.
50 degrees out there now, headed for about 56. We should have highs in the 60's the rest of the week. I think spring is in the air.

I'm actually up at 9 AM. I was planning on being at work by 10 so I could spend time on the phone with tech support to get the POS talking to the office computer. Might not happen. One cup of coffee is not going to cut it.
50 degrees out there now, headed for about 56. We should have highs in the 60's the rest of the week. I think spring is in the air.
Windows? XP? 7? XP is a little time consuming and not as user friendly when it comes to networking as 7 and 8.
Spring? Not up here in the high country, not even close.
I think the both machines are Vista. Could be wrong. I don't do windows much. Once I get those 2 talking, I'll be getting the computer in the DJ booth connected to the POS so I can run music from behind the bar.

Windows? XP? 7? XP is a little time consuming and not as user friendly when it comes to networking as 7 and 8.
I think the both machines are Vista. Could be wrong. I don't do windows much. Once I get those 2 talking, I'll be getting the computer in the DJ booth connected to the POS so I can run music from behind the bar.
Connect Computers Together using Ad Hoc Wireless for Sharing the Internet and Files Raymond.CC
Ahhh the POS is an embedded windows version and heavily protected. On hold with tech support now

OK Got the 2 machines talking

Installing something on the office computer....

I'm pretty sure that POS means something different than I'm thinking, but it makes for a funny read.:D

Connect Computers Together using Ad Hoc Wireless for Sharing the Internet and Files Raymond.CC
Ahhh the POS is an embedded windows version and heavily protected. On hold with tech support now

OK Got the 2 machines talking

Installing something on the office computer....
POS = Point of Sale.. When I was first setting it up, I did think of the other option a few times.

Ha-ha! I just checked my mail, and I got another copy of the census because apparently there was an error made on the last one I filled out. They have my birth date as July 4, 1776. :razz: Oh my, I look FANTASTIC for my age!

Don't they take a census in the first year of a new decade? It is 2015. Why are we having a census?

I have no idea what is going on. I don't really remember filling it out or when I filled it out. All I know is I got this form in the mail yesterday. (I didn't check my mail until today though, so I didn't see it until today). :dunno: Oh well, it's not that big of a deal, I just have to make a correction and send it back. I just thought it was funny that they had by date of birth as 1776. Yikes!
Maybe you should check your mail more often?

Learned something interesting this evening. The office computer is now the server for the POS system. It cannot be shut down during business hours. Thank goodness, the bar is just 5 minutes from the house. I go to bed now.

Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Sunshine,
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, Sheila and Hombre's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj,
Complete healing for Mrs. Ringel and the Ringels in difficult transition,
Ollie and Mrs. O for a complete recovery,
GW's daughter's friend Sachenda,
Ernie's friend and colleague Max and Mrs. Ernie,
Boedicca's mom for healing and relief from pain,
Foxfyre's Aunt Betty,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Ernie,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
Safe travels for those traveling,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Oddball, Sunshine, Jughead, Sheila, and Becki and all the others who have been MIA lately. We hope everyone is okay.

nature-landscapes_widewallpaper_winter-light_16627.jpg

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

After careful consideration, Chris given your birthdate of July 4, 1776, do you go outside during the day?

I finally broke down and called the VA yesterday to get an appointment set up to look into why my back has hurt so bad for so long. Enough is enough. I could even need back surgery, don't know. That's what we're going to need to find out. I'm sick of the pain.

Hmmm... just heard on the news that there's some eastern sea coast flooding. Wonder how Spoon's beach house is holding up?

Where's Chris? I think she may be buried in snow. My boy Josh is on a 36 hour shift at the WHFD as highways are closed.
On my 2nd cup of coffee. Neighbor got me out of bed 20 minutes ago. He needs a hand getting his jeep unstuck. Hopefully, the tractor will start up.

Brain's not working yet today, trying to come up a witty (sarcastic) acronym for WHFD........ Nope, nothing. Need more coffee........

Last edited:
I finally broke down and called the VA yesterday to get an appointment set up to look into why my back has hurt so bad for so long. Enough is enough. I could even need back surgery, don't know. That's what we're going to need to find out. I'm sick of the pain.

You have been hurting for all the time you have been on USMB, 007. Surely there is something they can do to help. But if they recommend surgery, please do get a second independent opinion before going that route.

Good morning everybody. I just got up and am having my first cup of coffee. But I needed that extra sleep.

Looks like Jersey and NY dodged the bullet re the bad storm--weather forecasters were apologizing to everybody this morning when they got almost nothing there--mayors had pretty well closed down the cities in advance of the storm.

But Massachusetts is getting hammered with hurricane force winds and massive snow. So I'm hoping Chris is okay.

Forum List

Back