USMB Coffee Shop IV

We are supposed to be getting a HUGE storm. They are forecasting that we are going to get 20+ inches of snow after all is said and done. I am so NOT prepared. I am going to have to go out first thing tomorrow morning and stock up on things, if there is anything left that is.
Milk, bread and toilet paper......... :eusa_whistle:

Hopefully there's some left when I get there! Also, batteries . . . for the flashlight, get your minds out of the gutter! :D
Your flashlight vibrates? :eusa_eh:

:lol:

Thou shalt use Sweet Baby Ray's.
Stubs or Bulls Eye........

What you do at the bar is your business... ;)
Bet you serve Scuzweiser....... :eusa_whistle:
We do, but not as much as you might expect. We sell more Miller Lite than anything else. No accounting to taste around here.
So most of your clients aren't clueless rednecks who think Scuzweiser is beer........ :eusa_whistle:
Is Miller Lite any better? I was a Beck's drinker. Still have a Beck's NA when I crave the taste.

Watched a guy drink a shot of 151 on fire once. Taking it to a literal burn just seems unnecessary.

I'm a shot virgin.:eusa_shhh:

I've done shots before. :puke: Gross. I'm not much of a drinker. I really can't handle my alcohol very well at all. :lol: I usually end up getting violently ill. The last time that happened was about 2 years ago at my cousin's wedding.

I only got sick once...back in HS, straight Southern Comfort and ended up with the dry heaves. I can't stomach the smell to this day.:( I have a 2 drink limit...because at 3 drinks my clothes fall off, and at 4 drinks it's goodnight.:D
Come on down! Max! Get Sherry 3 Sex on the Beaches and a cup of Cuban coffee.

Ernie, I'd love to go to your place. Can I buy the bartender a drink? :)
But of course. Megan would love one.

I rarely tend bar. I'll pour you a shot, draw you a beer or fix you a rum and coke, but not being a drinker, I'm not motivated to learn all these new drinks. We have some pretty hot ladies in addition to my partner Max on the far side of the bar. My function is fixing things, running the poker games and brewing espresso.

We do, but not as much as you might expect. We sell more Miller Lite than anything else. No accounting to taste around here.
So most of your clients aren't clueless rednecks who think Scuzweiser is beer........ :eusa_whistle:
Is Miller Lite any better? I was a Beck's drinker. Still have a Beck's NA when I crave the taste.
Spiller Blight? Nah. I was a Sam Smiths, Grolsch and Belgian beers drinker with the occasional Bass Ale, Harps and and Guinness tossed in. There were a bunch of import German beers I drank from time to time.
Most often my standby would be a Jack and coke.

Spiller Blight? Nah. I was a Sam Smiths, Grolsch and Belgian beers drinker with the occasional Bass Ale, Harps and and Guinness tossed in. There were a bunch of import German beers I drank from time to time.

Guiness is big around here too. We have a large Irish population here in Massachusetts. :D

buffalo-can-.png
We do have some on hand, but I don't suppose we've sold 2 cases in the 11 months we've been open. We sell more Buffalo Sweat.

We usually have a triple Belgian on tap. We trade off a lot since we only have 4 taps. The plan is to turn the men's room into a walk in and have at least 12 taps. (we have 3 bathrooms so the spare that is currently storage for cleaning and maintenance stuff would become the new men's room.)

We usually have a triple Belgian on tap. We trade off a lot since we only have 4 taps. The plan is to turn the men's room into a walk in and have at least 12 taps. (we have 3 bathrooms so the spare that is currently storage for cleaning and maintenance stuff would become the new men's room.)
The best rated beers in the world have always been Belgian, then Dutch then German. I tried French beer once........ That was enough.......

Been trying different cole slaw recipes, finally found one I really like, Memphis style. I changed the recipe slightly, let it marinade for an hour and...... :thup:

What's Memphis style?

Maybe a hint of bourbon whiskey?

I keep thinking barbecue sauce for some reason. Memphis Barbecue. Yum. :D

Thou shalt use Sweet Baby Ray's.
Cattlemans.

Hey guys. what's new? I guess I should probably change my avatar. lol
Holy shit... Spoonbro... what the heck is up brother?
not much man, just bracing for this 2' of snow we're supposed to get starting tomorrow. how are things with you?
Same sore back and ready for spring.

Going to call the VA and tell them it's time to look deeper into my back pain though. Put up one of those portable garages yesterday for the new John Deere and now I'm sore as hell today. Really sick of the pain at this point.

A bar will make more money off me with a good cheese and cracker over beer.

Me too. I don't like beer at all. I've tried it many times, and I just find it to be disgusting. I hardly ever drink, but when I do, I like the sweet girly drinks definitely. :D

I had one called a Jolly Rancher once, and it tasted almost exactly like a watermelon Jolly Rancher.
Try Rum Chatta.

Me too. I don't like beer at all. I've tried it many times, and I just find it to be disgusting. I hardly ever drink, but when I do, I like the sweet girly drinks definitely. :D

I had one called a Jolly Rancher once, and it tasted almost exactly like a watermelon Jolly Rancher.
We serve a drink called "Sex on the Beach" you'd probably like.

I'm not a drinker, but I had a rare night out with the girls a few months back...those things went down fast and easy.:shock:
Why did I figure of all people, you would like "Sex on the Beach?

:eusa_whistle:

Actually, I'm with ChrisL on preferring a sweet drink...I love a strawberry daiquiri.:banana:

They actually make flavored beers now, strawberry and other flavors. I haven't tried any of them, but I just can't really see them killing that "beery taste."
Redds Strawberry Ale, excellent stuff.

Going to call the VA and tell them it's time to look deeper into my back pain though. Put up one of those portable garages yesterday for the new John Deere and now I'm sore as hell today. Really sick of the pain at this point.

Probably a lot of over your head work with the arms 007. Just because its portable doesn't mean it is light and easy to assemble.

Probably a lot of over your head work with the arms 007. Just because its portable doesn't mean it is light and easy to assemble.
It sure wasn't light or easy. Thank God a friend dropped by and gave me a hand. No way I could have put it up alone. But I was impressed right from the start at how heavy duty and well made everything was, and sure enough it was made in America, had all SAE American made hardware as well. Hard to gauge it's size in the pic below but it's 13Wx20Lx10H feet. The tractor only takes up a tiny spot inside it. Lots more room in there.
The back is better this morning, but it still hurts quite a bit to bend over. I sure am tired of it. Time to get it looked at in depth, probably an MRI.

Well, here it is Monday again. Sure does seem to come around a lot. Guess I'll have another cup of coffee and see if I can figure it all out.

It sure wasn't light or easy. Thank God a friend dropped by and gave me a hand. No way I could have put it up alone. But I was impressed right from the start at how heavy duty and well made everything was, and sure enough it was made in America, had all SAE American made hardware as well. Hard to gauge it's size in the pic below but it's 13Wx20Lx10H feet. The tractor only takes up a tiny spot inside it. Lots more room in there.
The back is better this morning, but it still hurts quite a bit to bend over. I sure am tired of it. Time to get it looked at in depth, probably an MRI.

Stretch that fabric tight soldier! I don't want to see a single wrinkle! One of you others here grab some rocks and white paint! Move people!

:cool-45:

I'm actually up at 9 AM. I was planning on being at work by 10 so I could spend time on the phone with tech support to get the POS talking to the office computer. Might not happen. One cup of coffee is not going to cut it.
50 degrees out there now, headed for about 56. We should have highs in the 60's the rest of the week. I think spring is in the air.

I'm actually up at 9 AM. I was planning on being at work by 10 so I could spend time on the phone with tech support to get the POS talking to the office computer. Might not happen. One cup of coffee is not going to cut it.
50 degrees out there now, headed for about 56. We should have highs in the 60's the rest of the week. I think spring is in the air.
Windows? XP? 7? XP is a little time consuming and not as user friendly when it comes to networking as 7 and 8.
Spring? Not up here in the high country, not even close.

Forum List

Back