USMB Coffee Shop IV

A bar will make more money off me with a good cheese and cracker over beer.

Me too. I don't like beer at all. I've tried it many times, and I just find it to be disgusting. I hardly ever drink, but when I do, I like the sweet girly drinks definitely. :D

I had one called a Jolly Rancher once, and it tasted almost exactly like a watermelon Jolly Rancher.

Drinks that have alcohol, but you can't taste it are the ones I like.

That is only possible in a drink with so little alcohol in it, what's the point? :lol:

[QUOTE="ChrisL, post: 10618636, member: 50165]

My ex-boyfriend used to be so sweet and hold my hair back for me every time I would get sick. He was a pervert though because he told me that the "heaving" kind of turned him on. :rolleyes-41: I was like, oh thanks, here I am feeling like I'm about ready to die, and all you are thinking about is sex? While I'm puking?[/QUOTE]

Probably the best division of labor that the time though...

[QUOTE="ChrisL, post: 10618636, member: 50165]

My ex-boyfriend used to be so sweet and hold my hair back for me every time I would get sick. He was a pervert though because he told me that the "heaving" kind of turned him on. :rolleyes-41: I was like, oh thanks, here I am feeling like I'm about ready to die, and all you are thinking about is sex? While I'm puking?

Probably the best division of labor that the time though...[/QUOTE]

:lol: Men, they are so quirky. Lol.

Me too. I don't like beer at all. I've tried it many times, and I just find it to be disgusting. I hardly ever drink, but when I do, I like the sweet girly drinks definitely. :D

I had one called a Jolly Rancher once, and it tasted almost exactly like a watermelon Jolly Rancher.

That is only possible in a drink with so little alcohol in it, what's the point? :lol:

that's what I like, just a WEE bit of alcohol to give me a little glow maybe. That is all. Anything more than that is just too much for me. I've learned my lesson the hard way. :puke: I kind of have a weak stomach anyway. Garbage, spit, other gross things make me literally gag and feel sick. Lol.

Between college maintenance work and being a dad, there are not too many gross things any more. From what most moms have told me you kind of forget modesty after child birth too.

that's what I like, just a WEE bit of alcohol to give me a little glow maybe. That is all. Anything more than that is just too much for me. I've learned my lesson the hard way. :puke: I kind of have a weak stomach anyway. Garbage, spit, other gross things make me literally gag and feel sick. Lol.

I really don't think you can have a drink even give you a little glow without tasting the alcohol, unless you are mixing it with something else extremely strong. Alcohol is a pretty overpowering substance to consume. I very rarely drink alcohol (probably around 1 drink a year in my adult life) but I've never tried an alcoholic drink that didn't have a clear and distinct alcohol taste to it. Every time someone has said "you can't taste the alcohol!" it's been a ridiculous lie. :lol:

I've only been drunk once, when I was quite young, and it ended with a whole lot of vomit and cold hose water. I wonder sometimes why alcohol became the popular drug in the world, considering the negative effects. ;)

I really don't think you can have a drink even give you a little glow without tasting the alcohol, unless you are mixing it with something else extremely strong. Alcohol is a pretty overpowering substance to consume. I very rarely drink alcohol (probably around 1 drink a year in my adult life) but I've never tried an alcoholic drink that didn't have a clear and distinct alcohol taste to it. Every time someone has said "you can't taste the alcohol!" it's been a ridiculous lie. :lol:

I've only been drunk once, when I was quite young, and it ended with a whole lot of vomit and cold hose water. I wonder sometimes why alcohol became the popular drug in the world, considering the negative effects. ;)

Oh, you don't know me very well. I can feel just ONE glass of wine. :lol: I agree. The reason why alcohol makes people sick is because it is literally a poison.

It's having the discipline to find that sweet spot...a nice buzz that leaves you feeling light and loose. The dance floor wouldn't be nearly so full at weddings without a little liquor.:D

Forum List

Back