USMB Coffee Shop IV

A bar will make more money off me with a good cheese and cracker over beer.

Me too. I don't like beer at all. I've tried it many times, and I just find it to be disgusting. I hardly ever drink, but when I do, I like the sweet girly drinks definitely. :D

I had one called a Jolly Rancher once, and it tasted almost exactly like a watermelon Jolly Rancher.
We serve a drink called "Sex on the Beach" you'd probably like.

I've heard of that drink before, but I've never had one. I've had a Long Island ice tea though. I thought I would hate it because of all the alcohol, but it was actually pretty tasty. :)

Me too. I don't like beer at all. I've tried it many times, and I just find it to be disgusting. I hardly ever drink, but when I do, I like the sweet girly drinks definitely. :D

I had one called a Jolly Rancher once, and it tasted almost exactly like a watermelon Jolly Rancher.

I'm not a drinker, but I had a rare night out with the girls a few months back...those things went down fast and easy.:shock:

I'd like it better if Mrs. Liberty could bring it to the beach.

What about the ants? That's murder! :lol:

I'm really surprised it didn't cool and harden before it got all the way through

I don't know too much about metals and melting them, but I would expect it to harden almost immediately. Maybe it's warm inside the ant colony or something.

The sand in the colony is pretty dry and doesn't conduct heat very well. They've used packed sand to cast iron for hundreds of years

A drink or sex? :razz:

I'm not a drinker, but I had a rare night out with the girls a few months back...those things went down fast and easy.:shock:
Why did I figure of all people, you would like "Sex on the Beach?

A drink or sex? :razz:

I have learned the proper response to that is yes.

Why would anyone like sex on the beach seriously though? Too sandy. Sand might find it's way into some pretty uncomfortable places. :D

:eusa_whistle:

Actually, I'm with ChrisL on preferring a sweet drink...I love a strawberry daiquiri.:banana:

Why would anyone like sex on the beach seriously though? Too sandy. Sand might find it's way into some pretty uncomfortable places. :D

Consider interesting ways to remove said sand...

Maybe a hint of bourbon whiskey?

I keep thinking barbecue sauce for some reason. Memphis Barbecue. Yum. :D

Thou shalt use Sweet Baby Ray's.
Stubs or Bulls Eye........

What you do at the bar is your business... ;)
Bet you serve Scuzweiser....... :eusa_whistle:
:lol:
We do, but not as much as you might expect. We sell more Miller Lite than anything else. No accounting to taste around here.

That's why you bring a blanket.;) The sound of the waves crashing after they climax adds a certain something to the experience.:D

Actually, I'm with ChrisL on preferring a sweet drink...I love a strawberry daiquiri.:banana:

They actually make flavored beers now, strawberry and other flavors. I haven't tried any of them, but I just can't really see them killing that "beery taste."

That's why you bring a blanket.;) The sound of the waves crashing after they climax adds a certain something to the experience.:D

Open your eyes and see the stars.

Or fireworks. :lol:

They actually make flavored beers now, strawberry and other flavors. I haven't tried any of them, but I just can't really see them killing that "beery taste."

My kids are out in Colorado, which has a large microbrewery industry. They like something like Angry Orchard Beer. Starts out as a cider taste and then the beer taste.

Or fireworks. :lol:

Assuming everyone did their part correctly.

I've heard of that drink before, but I've never had one. I've had a Long Island ice tea though. I thought I would hate it because of all the alcohol, but it was actually pretty tasty. :)
Made right, it tastes just like sweet tea.
We make one that you would probably like called "Bushwhacker" it's got vanilla ice cream, chocolate liqueur, and coconut rum and dark rum. It's served with a straw stuck down in the middle that the bartender holds his finger over the end. The straw will be empty right down to the bottom. The straw is then carefully filled to the top with 151 proof rum.

Forum List

Back