USMB Coffee Shop IV

We serve a drink called "Sex on the Beach" you'd probably like.

I'm not a drinker, but I had a rare night out with the girls a few months back...those things went down fast and easy.:shock:
Why did I figure of all people, you would like "Sex on the Beach?

:eusa_whistle:

Actually, I'm with ChrisL on preferring a sweet drink...I love a strawberry daiquiri.:banana:

They actually make flavored beers now, strawberry and other flavors. I haven't tried any of them, but I just can't really see them killing that "beery taste."

My kids are out in Colorado, which has a large microbrewery industry. They like something like Angry Orchard Beer. Starts out as a cider taste and then the beer taste.

Yes, I've heard of that before.

We have some microbreweries here in MA too. A very popular one that you've probably heard of is Sam Adams.

Me too. I don't like beer at all. I've tried it many times, and I just find it to be disgusting. I hardly ever drink, but when I do, I like the sweet girly drinks definitely. :D

I had one called a Jolly Rancher once, and it tasted almost exactly like a watermelon Jolly Rancher.

I'm not a drinker, but I had a rare night out with the girls a few months back...those things went down fast and easy.:shock:

Actually, I'm with ChrisL on preferring a sweet drink...I love a strawberry daiquiri.:banana:

They actually make flavored beers now, strawberry and other flavors. I haven't tried any of them, but I just can't really see them killing that "beery taste."

Hmmm not sure if I'd enjoy those...I've never craved the taste of beer. Back in HS it was Mickey's Big Mouth right out of the bottle, and then I avoided it for years. A few years back I tried Yuengling light, again always drinking out of the bottle, and it was alright. What I discovered last year after a Doobie Brothers concert, is that beer in a frosty mug has a completely different flavor, and I thought it was much tastier.

My kids are out in Colorado, which has a large microbrewery industry. They like something like Angry Orchard Beer. Starts out as a cider taste and then the beer taste.
We had it on tap. Not a bad seller, but people tend to prefer Johnny Appleseed, a similar product distributed by Anheuser Busch. We sell 1 or 2 kegs of that/week.

A bar will make more money off me with a good cheese and cracker over beer.

Me too. I don't like beer at all. I've tried it many times, and I just find it to be disgusting. I hardly ever drink, but when I do, I like the sweet girly drinks definitely. :D

I had one called a Jolly Rancher once, and it tasted almost exactly like a watermelon Jolly Rancher.

I've heard of that drink before, but I've never had one. I've had a Long Island ice tea though. I thought I would hate it because of all the alcohol, but it was actually pretty tasty. :)
Made right, it tastes just like sweet tea.
We make one that you would probably like called "Bushwhacker" it's got vanilla ice cream, chocolate liqueur, and coconut rum and dark rum. It's served with a straw stuck down in the middle that the bartender holds his finger over the end. The straw will be empty right down to the bottom. The straw is then carefully filled to the top with 151 proof rum.

Watched a guy drink a shot of 151 on fire once. Taking it to a literal burn just seems unnecessary.

We had it on tap. Not a bad seller, but people tend to prefer Johnny Appleseed, a similar product distributed by Anheuser Busch. We sell 1 or 2 kegs of that/week.

That sounds more like the name, thank you.

I've heard of that drink before, but I've never had one. I've had a Long Island ice tea though. I thought I would hate it because of all the alcohol, but it was actually pretty tasty. :)
We make one that you would probably like called "Bushwhacker" it's got vanilla ice cream, chocolate liqueur, and coconut rum and dark rum. It's served with a straw stuck down in the middle that the bartender holds his finger over the end. The straw will be empty right down to the bottom. The straw is then carefully filled to the top with 151 proof rum.

Watched a guy drink a shot of 151 on fire once. Taking it to a literal burn just seems unnecessary.

I'm a shot virgin.:eusa_shhh:

Years ago I saw a guy with a beard try that. I drove him to the hospital.

Hmmm not sure if I'd enjoy those...I've never craved the taste of beer. Back in HS it was Mickey's Big Mouth right out of the bottle, and then I avoided it for years. A few years back I tried Yuengling light, again always drinking out of the bottle, and it was alright. What I discovered last year after a Doobie Brothers concert, is that beer in a frosty mug has a completely different flavor, and I thought it was much tastier.

Warm beer has better chance of being skunky. The warmer I am and the colder the lighter flavored beer is, the more I could like it. Maybe for two beers at most. Not a drinker.

Save that one, good line for a bar conversation.

I've done shots before. :puke: Gross. I'm not much of a drinker. I really can't handle my alcohol very well at all. :lol: I usually end up getting violently ill. The last time that happened was about 2 years ago at my cousin's wedding.

I've done shots before. :puke: Gross. I'm not much of a drinker. I really can't handle my alcohol very well at all. :lol: I usually end up getting violently ill. The last time that happened was about 2 years ago at my cousin's wedding.

Ever tried a test tube shot?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

I only got sick once...back in HS, straight Southern Comfort and ended up with the dry heaves. I can't stomach the smell to this day.:( I have a 2 drink limit...because at 3 drinks my clothes fall off, and at 4 drinks it's goodnight.:D

I only got sick once...back in HS, straight Southern Comfort and ended up with the dry heaves. I can't stomach the smell to this day.:( I have a 2 drink limit...because at 3 drinks my clothes fall off, and at 4 drinks it's goodnight.:D

Sounds like we have the same drink limits.

Can't say that I have, no. :D What is it?

I probably just don't understand bars, but I like listening to other people talk and the drinks and noise seem to make that pretty difficult.

My ex-boyfriend used to be so sweet and hold my hair back for me every time I would get sick. He was a pervert though because he told me that the "heaving" kind of turned him on. :rolleyes-41: I was like, oh thanks, here I am feeling like I'm about ready to die, and all you are thinking about is sex? While I'm puking?

I keep thinking barbecue sauce for some reason. Memphis Barbecue. Yum. :D

Thou shalt use Sweet Baby Ray's.
Stubs or Bulls Eye........

What you do at the bar is your business... ;)
Bet you serve Scuzweiser....... :eusa_whistle:
:lol:
We do, but not as much as you might expect. We sell more Miller Lite than anything else. No accounting to taste around here.
So most of your clients aren't clueless rednecks who think Scuzweiser is beer........ :eusa_whistle:

Can't say that I have, no. :D What is it?

Near as I can tell, a popular way to have a shot in a Big Ten college town. It is a test tube filled with a shot. The one and only I had was called a fried chicken embryo. Clear liquid with a yellowish middle layer and a red squiggly center.

Forum List

Back