USMB Conservatives.Watch This Video.We Were Right.Polls Are Skewed For Hillary!

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: :clap2: :eusa_clap: Take A Look At This. For those of us who have been suspicious of the fake Hillary Bounce? It is all explained in this U-Tube Video.

Wasn't this what was being said to conservatives about Romney and Romney winning by the Conservative Polls but everyone else's Polling showed Obama winning and all the conservatives were in complete shock, when Romney lost, like Karl rove?

I'm certain there are some things that are true, like questions in certain polling worded in a certain manner to get better results with all of those Pollsters, both on the conservative leaning and the liberal leaning side.

Trump sure loved those Polling results when he was favored during the Primary....he certainly has changed his tune now that he had gone ballistic this past week or two with all of his self made controversies...like Kahn/gold star family and Trumps lack of empathy, and kicking a crying baby and mom out by putting focus on them, his insensitive purple heart comment about always wanting one of them, Egging Russia or China to interfere with a USA National election via illegal hacking or previous illegal hacks and getting rewarded financially for it if they could bring the emails forward and give them to the Press....etc etc etc etc etc...

He's unfit to be President, he lacks self control and self discipline and is quick to anger and his foolishness that spews out of his mouth is an embarrassment to human kind and to the human brain, and to our Creator himself, if you are a believer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Video summary:

A guy is quoting a mysterious anonymous source called "538guy" who says Nate Silver somehow rigs every poll in the USA, except those that show good results for Trump, on orders from the White House.

Evidence presented is ... nothing. "This mysterious guy we won't name said so!" is all they have. Apparently, Nate Silver somehow has the power to rig polls with a phone call, but how that power works and how he got it isn't explained.

He says FOX is not under Nate Silver's diabolical control. FOX just reported Clinton +10. That little point wasn't mentioned.

Apparently, the "proof" coming in the next video will be that lots of people on Facebook and message boards are very loud and obnoxious in their support of Trump, which proves Trump must be winning.

The conspiracy rubes will lap it up. When Clinton wins big across the nation, they'll explain it away by saying the election was rigged as well. It's literally impossible to disprove their conspiracy theory, so there's no point trying. Just consider them to be comic relief.

Marist was the most blatant on the over sampling. But Murdoch's liberal kids over at FOX managed to over sample by 6 as well.

There is no oversampling except by far right companies that are using land lines and online surveys to skew the numbers.

There is no oversampling except by far right companies that are using land lines and online surveys to skew the numbers.

Jake I personally busted Marist and Fox.

You want to keep fucking with me?

In real time. And I am not breaking a sweat. I'm doing my sweet millions.

:lmao:

Jake I personally busted Marist and Fox. You want to keep fucking with me? In real time. And I am not breaking a sweat. I'm doing my sweet millions. :lmao:
You did nothing of the sort. And there is certainly over sampling on the right. You have to live with yourself, td, I don't.

Jake I personally busted Marist and Fox. You want to keep fucking with me? In real time. And I am not breaking a sweat. I'm doing my sweet millions. :lmao:
You did nothing of the sort. And there is certainly over sampling on the right. You have to live with yourself, td, I don't.

When someone says they have got 15 points up they are a liar.

Forum List

Back