USMB Conservatives.Watch This Video.We Were Right.Polls Are Skewed For Hillary!

There is no oversampling except by far right companies that are using land lines and online surveys to skew the numbers.

Jake I personally busted Marist and Fox. You want to keep fucking with me? In real time. And I am not breaking a sweat. I'm doing my sweet millions. :lmao:
You did nothing of the sort. And there is certainly over sampling on the right. You have to live with yourself, td, I don't.

tchh tchh on Fox.

voterfraud.jpg

There is no oversampling except by far right companies that are using land lines and online surveys to skew the numbers.

Jake I personally busted Marist and Fox. You want to keep fucking with me? In real time. And I am not breaking a sweat. I'm doing my sweet millions. :lmao:
You did nothing of the sort. And there is certainly over sampling on the right. You have to live with yourself, td, I don't.

When someone says they have got 15 points up they are a liar.

That poll proved that Hillary is winning.

When someone says they have got 15 points up they are a liar.

That poll proved that Hillary is winning.

How many millions of dollars have the billionaires, Wall Street, Saudi Arabia, and the Super Pacs been forced to spend to give the lying corrupt and incompetent bitch such a small lead in the polls?

Forum List

Back