USMB member pic thread. Don't be shy.

View attachment 292481

Mid-'80s. The year, not me.

What genre do you like to / did you / do you play Dave?

~S~
The band did classic rock. I've also played praise music in a church band, and home-recorded my own songs, whose genre is kind of hard to pin down, but they all told a story. I want to get recording again; got a couple ideas for lyrics and an idea for covering old hymns in techno style.

me in my 20's
rsz_filing.jpg

me in my 30's
tbeingsilly.jpg

me in my 40's
rsz_22hpklyr.jpg

me in my 50's
tdrift.jpg
Hey, no fair! The rest of us are getting older. You're not aging at all.
Thanks I am feeling my age physically at least. Lol

View attachment 292481

Mid-'80s. The year, not me.

What genre do you like to / did you / do you play Dave?

~S~
The band did classic rock. I've also played praise music in a church band, and home-recorded my own songs, whose genre is kind of hard to pin down, but they all told a story. I want to get recording again; got a couple ideas for lyrics and an idea for covering old hymns in techno style.

I'll do any gig for a $$$, total music whore. being that i live in a Yankee Theme park, country seems to sell best, followed by classic. We're into an 80's & up thing right now, looking for the younger crowd.....

I have to ask 'who does this?' a lot, being the band curmudgeon.....but then i don't think Ringo Starr is in some constellation either.....:10: ~S~

I love animals she's so cute!

She still is. A total lap puppy even at 60 lbs. A cuddle bug of epic proportions.
I have two dogs part great Dane part Newfoundland they think they arel dogs lol. I miss them terrible, Gracie knows. They are at my mom's because my boyfriend's mom won't let me have them there because they aren't crate trained and I treat them like my kids. I bet your girl is a real cuddle buddy.

I have one of myself in the thread I created about my daughter's first marathon.

Let me see if I still have it on this computer.

Lets see if I did this right from Google Drive.

Me...much MUCH much younger...in Maui, with two boobs instead of the one I have now thanks to the damn breast cancer.

1zwf80x.jpg
I'd love to see more.
Gracie is one of the best human beings you can meet. I wish we lived closer I'd hang at her house all day watching TV and get stoned. Lol

Here it is.

This is my oldest daughter with her youngest child. The guy to her right is Heather's husband, my youngest daughter, and of course, the stalker in the back is just me on one of my better, non-reprobate days.

dahoodnfamily.jpg

Forum List

Back