USMB Military & Vets is Bergdhal a deserter

Do you think that Bergdhal is a deserter and traitor

• Total voters
Deserter? Probably...that's why we need an investigation. Traitor? There is no indication that he is a traitor.

He's certainly been punished more than any other Army deserter.

:cuckoo:

Active military and Vets please vote.

"

The Lies Grow More Audacious

Americans are very susceptible to propaganda. They seem to have a special taste for it. Consider the hate whipped up against Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, a US soldier just released by the Taliban in a prisoner exchange with the US. The hatred and bloodlust that the presstitute media have whipped up against Bergdahl has caused his hometown to cancel the celebration of his release. The press engineered hatred of Bergdahl has spilled over into threats against Hailey, Idaho.

What is the basis for the attacks on Bergdahl? Apparently, the answer is that Bergdahl, like pro-football star Pat Tillman who turned down a $3.6 million contract to join the Army Rangers and go to defend freedom in Afghanistan, came down with a case of doubts about the war. Originally Pat Tillman’s death was attributed to his heroic action and enemy fire. Then it emerged that Tillman was a victim of “friendly fire.” Many concluded that he was murdered, because the government did not want a sports hero speaking out about the war. As Bergdahl is off the battlefield, he has to be murdered in the press–like Russia, China, Iran, Putin, Assad, Crimeans, and the Russian-speaking population in Ukraine."

Complete load of crap

"

The Lies Grow More Audacious

Americans are very susceptible to propaganda. They seem to have a special taste for it. Consider the hate whipped up against Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, a US soldier just released by the Taliban in a prisoner exchange with the US. The hatred and bloodlust that the presstitute media have whipped up against Bergdahl has caused his hometown to cancel the celebration of his release. The press engineered hatred of Bergdahl has spilled over into threats against Hailey, Idaho.

What is the basis for the attacks on Bergdahl? Apparently, the answer is that Bergdahl, like pro-football star Pat Tillman who turned down a $3.6 million contract to join the Army Rangers and go to defend freedom in Afghanistan, came down with a case of doubts about the war. Originally Pat Tillman’s death was attributed to his heroic action and enemy fire. Then it emerged that Tillman was a victim of “friendly fire.” Many concluded that he was murdered, because the government did not want a sports hero speaking out about the war. As Bergdahl is off the battlefield, he has to be murdered in the press–like Russia, China, Iran, Putin, Assad, Crimeans, and the Russian-speaking population in Ukraine."

Complete load of crap

Why?

I'm a retired vet.

I have no idea if Bergdahl was a deserter. The Army never listed him as one, the investigators stated quite plainly they had no evidence he did not plan on returning, and the ongoing investigation has not concluded. Therefore, if you believe he was a deserter, it is because you WANT to believe it because you want Obama to be stained by it, and that's a pretty fucked up way to go through life.

Wait for the FACTS. I'm sorry, but the bloviations of openly biased hacks is not evidence.

Last edited:
I'm a retired vet.

I have no idea if Bergdahl was a deserter. The Army never listed him as one, the investigators stated quite plainly they had no evidence he did not plan on returning, and the ongoing investigation has not concluded. Therefore, if you believe he was a deserter, it is because you WANT to believe it because you want Obama to be stained by it, and that's a pretty fucked up way to go through life.

Wait for the FACTS. I'm sorry, but the bloviations of openly biased hacks is not evidence.

Yeah, I'm a retired vet too, Sparky and you're full of beans. Every member of his platoon says he walked away and began looking for the Taliban.

The Army WOULD NOT carry him as a POW or a "deserter" - they would have listed him as MIA until a thorough investigation was completed. His unit calls him a deserter. That's MORE than good enough for me.

You? Since you claim that those who have reached judgement is because we WANT to see him tried as a deserter. Yeah, you're right. WE DO.

And YOU? You wouldn't convict him under ANY circumstances - because you have this twisted idea that it makes the half-bred King look bad. Tryst me here - Obama couldn't look any worse than the idiot already does. Doesn't have a damned thing to do with this deserter.

Deserter? Probably...that's why we need an investigation. Traitor? There is no indication that he is a traitor.

Really......REALLY!?!?!

How the HELL has he been PUNISHED? HE walked away and into the hands of the Taliban. Punished? I sure as hell hope so. But as of yet - the UNITED STATES has done nothing to this clown.

My God...... :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Really......REALLY!?!?!

How the HELL has he been PUNISHED? HE walked away and into the hands of the Taliban. Punished? I sure as hell hope so. But as of yet - the UNITED STATES has done nothing to this clown.

My God...... :cuckoo:

Indeed. In their briefings while in country, the troops are told to alter their habits frequently to avoid being captured or killed by the Taliban. I am not sure how he was punished other than the fact he was stupid enough to walk off post and be captured (and word has it, he was looking FOR the Taliban...)...

No one in America is concerned what the wacky far right reactionaries think about Bergdahl.

The Art 32b investigation is the key.

Forum List

Back