USMB needs to form a non political charity for disasters that members can support.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Something to help the communities that our members belong to who are struggling with emergencies.

Thoughts?

Generous thought, and I commend your sense of community, but are you nuts? If anyone here has problems, and cares to share them, any friends he might have, and a few others will certainly help as much as they can, but this is a discussion board where you get to argue with idiots. It's not the venu for a charity, or anything like it. This place is more suited to passing out STFUs than comfort in a time of need. .

USMB needs to form a non political charity for disasters that members can support

To what end that is not otherwise achievable without USMB's owners'/sponsors' resources going to administer a means for managing, amass and then deliver contributions to natural disaster victims?

You're suggestion is both benevolent and grossly inapt.

this is a discussion board where you get to argue with idiots.

May I propose the following change to the sentence quoted above? How about changing "get to" to "must." LOL

Generous thought, and I commend your sense of community, but are you nuts? If anyone here has problems, and cares to share them, any friends he might have, and a few others will certainly help as much as they can, but this is a discussion board where you get to argue with idiots. It's not the venu for a charity, or anything like it. This place is more suited to passing out STFUs than comfort in a time of need. .
I'm not talking about gifting to individuals. I'm talking about gifting to charities that serve the communities in which members are affected

Alas, no STFU button......... Maybe next time. :dunno:

Don't know how well it would go, or how much it involves on forum software, but otherwise why not?

Forum List

Back