USMB Official 2020 Debate Thread -- Round 2..

Joe Biden LIED his ass off:

1. 'I NEVER CALLED FOR AN END TO FRACKING'
Biden claims he never called for end to fracking, here's what he actually said's what he actually said's what he actually said's what he actually said
IN HIS OWN WORDS

Biden claims he never called for end to fracking, here's what he actually said

"During a 2019 Democratic primary debate, Biden was asked whether there would be "any place for fossil fuels, including coal and fracking, in a Biden administration?"
-- Biden's response: "No"

"Biden has also endorsed the 'GREEN NEW DEAL'.

Harris has also endorsed the Green New Deal, declared Biden and she would end Fracking, and would put an end to fossil fuel use.

he said he'd end oil.
Yes he did - oil, fracking...and HIS plan on HIS web site, the Green New Deal, promises to end the use of ALL fossil fuels...or is that NOT his plan...again?

1603460922862.png

Biden claims he never called for end to fracking, here's what he actually said's what he actually said's what he actually said's what he actually said's what he actually said's what he actually said's what he actually said's what he actually said
IN HIS OWN WORDS

"During a 2019 Democratic primary debate, Biden was asked whether there would be "any place for fossil fuels, including coal and fracking, in a Biden administration?"

Harris has also endorsed the Green New Deal, declared Biden and she would end Fracking, and would put an end to fossil fuel use.

he said he'd end oil.
Yes he did - oil, fracking...and HIS plan on HIS web site, the Green New Deal, promises to end the use of ALL fossil fuels...or is that NOT his plan...again?
The Green New Deal according to what you read in The UN Documents about Agenda 2030, and Sustainable Development, not only plans on ending Hydrocarbon Fuels (Fossil Fuel Theory is Debunked and 100 Years Old) but they plan on ending the lives of 6 Billion People.

Biden claims he never called for end to fracking, here's what he actually said's what he actually said
IN HIS OWN WORDS

Biden is a Pathological Liar who has been practicing his lies for 47 years.

CNN....LOL let’s ask people in Ohio, PA and TX. Biden will end the oil and gas industry. His words not mine. You dumb leftist.

Most people want a planet to live on... we don't have a second planet we can go to...
it's actually quite simple. did the demofks and their scientist say New York would be underwater?

Is it? is it close? factually, has anywhere water risen from the oceans? Anywhere? Is there still ice in the poles? any ice melting any time soon? those are your expert scientists. they were wrong. been wrong on every part of AGW. every one.

THAT MOMENT IN THE DEBATE WHEN JOE BIDEN KNEW HE WAS LOSING BADLY AND COULD NOT WAIT TO RUN BACK TO HIS BASEMENT AND HIDE:

"Holy shit, how much longer is this thing going

to keep going?!"

:p Bwuhahahahahahaha!

How unpopular has coronavirus made the dishonest, unintelligent and unhinged Donald Trump?
A guy with Dementia just defeated him in a debate
Twice.
And it isn't 3 times because Trump ran away from the second debate.

Biden: "I'll have a plan."

So, what's that plan again? Oh, you WILL have one.

Yeah I just bet. :auiqs.jpg:

Bobulinski.

wear masks. hmmmmmm I thought that was already active? He even held one up to show his plan. Masks.

THAT MOMENT IN THE DEBATE WHEN JOE BIDEN KNEW HE WAS LOSING BADLY AND COULD NOT WAIT TO RUN BACK TO HIS BASEMENT AND HIDE:

to keep going?!"

hahahahahahahhahahahaaha

There’s no way Biden could ever win an debate with 47 years of doing nothing
he's got it going, vote for me and I'll set you free. I know I know it's been 47 years, but I will do something some time.

MASKS

to keep going?!"

"Where's that tapioca pudding I ordered?"

You do every time you drive your car or turn on the AC or heat or get something out of the refrigerator or turn on your computer to post your stupidity on this forum.

You are just too uneducated and ignorant to know it. Typical Moon Bat.

I live in IL, most of our power comes from Nuclear plants...

Just because I am stuck using a product doesn't mean I love it.
You aren't stuck using it. You can heat your home with a wood stove. You can ride your bike to work.

BTW, is there anyone in here that really believes that Iran wants trump to win?

Forum List

Back