USMB Official 2020 Debate Thread -- Round 2..

4 different snap polls all showed the same thing, Biden winning solidly. They ranged from Biden +11 to Biden

Hence the despair and weepy deflection from the Trump cult. Given how far behind he is, Trump had to get the needle moving towards his side, and this debate didn't do it. If anything, it nudged the needle a bit towards Biden.

Another fake poll.

4 different snap polls all showed the same thing, Biden winning solidly. They ranged from Biden +11 to Biden

Hence the despair and weepy deflection from the Trump cult. Given how far behind he is, Trump had to get the needle moving towards his side, and this debate didn't do it. If anything, it nudged the needle a bit towards Biden.

Another fake poll.

she thinks more people don't want to drive cars any longer. or fly, heat their homes. wow, I never thunk that would happen.

Well, Donald wasn't quite as unhinged last night, but his fountain of lies was bubbling along just as sweet as ya please. Biden had a decent debate. Trump was the same political product he's always been --- but NOW with More Lies! Of course, his supporters LOVE his lies so no matter.

I call it a draw and bet it influence the votes of a few thousand people at best.
The undisputed winner of last night's debate was Kristen Welker. She was downright masterful.

October 2020, and they're still talking about polls. Can anybody explain this ?

HERE's your "polls"

https://conservativedailypost.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/trumparrives.mp4?_=1

and Biden/Harris ? in their big Arizona event >>

Like I'd said after the first debate, let Biden talk. He is his own worst enemy.

Saying he wants to ban the oil industry, putting 10 million people out of work, sealed the deal for Trump.

4 more years.

Well, Donald wasn't quite as unhinged last night, but his fountain of lies was bubbling along just as sweet as ya please. Biden had a decent debate. Trump was the same political product he's always been --- but NOW with More Lies! Of course, his supporters LOVE his lies so no matter.

I call it a draw and bet it influence the votes of a few thousand people at best.
The undisputed winner of last night's debate was Kristen Welker. She was downright masterful.

When the first "fact" they checked from Trump was him saying we were rounding the corner on covid19 I stopped reading. THATS NOT A FACT, ITS NOT DATA. It's an arbitrary term. They put their political spin on what they thought he meant and then, low and behold, they find it's not true.

And on top of that, when its Trump they say it's false or a lie. When it's Biden, they say it's "inaccurate." They called Trumps claim that his campaign was spied on "false." That right there blows it away. There is overwhelming evidence of spying on Trump's campaign.

Yea fuck politicrap.

Last edited:
I strongly suspect that hundreds of thousands of energy industry workers had their eyes opened tonight. Biden will destroy your livelihoods, and he finally admitted it.

Dan Bongino (@dbongino) October 23, 2020
Bongino is a regular Fox News contributor also a Trump lapdog.
According to oil pipeline workers union with 359,000 members endorsed Biden.

Biden picks up pipeline workers' union backing

Biden won the endorsement of the United Association of Union Plumbers and Pipefitters on Monday — a 359,000-member union spanning sprinkler-fitters, pipeliners and plumbers — despite Biden's own pledge to block the Keystone XL pipeline that the union continues to support.

I strongly suspect that hundreds of thousands of energy industry workers had their eyes opened tonight. Biden will destroy your livelihoods, and he finally admitted it.

Biden won the endorsement of the United Association of Union Plumbers and Pipefitters on Monday — a 359,000-member union spanning sprinkler-fitters, pipeliners and plumbers — despite Biden's own pledge to block the Keystone XL pipeline that the union continues to support.
I am sure that every one of those workers is voting for Biden.

i've seen donny in action for 40 years. so um ... ya... character... or in donny's case - the lack of it, certainly should be a factor.

the results so far under a trump administration?

a completely fractured society
a world embarrassment
hundreds of thousands of people dying from a virus - with no end in sight - that was preventable
people in food lines reminiscent of the great depression
20,000,000 could lose their healthcare in the middle of a pandemic
women could be forced back to using hangers
back to being exposed to filthy air, CONtaminated water,& cancer laden food.

& you want even more.
Cry, cry, cry all you want, but crying dont change the facts.
With my wife and the good Lord as my witness, when Obama was elected, I wasnt happy, but I told my wife and others, that it was only fair to give him a chance, and "we the people" did.
Thats why Trump is president now.
Americans are tired of politicians, so why dont you understand that ?
Character, feelings ??? Ha !!! Not this time.
This time .... Look at this country where is heading? Millions of millions of Americans are heading to poverty, job lost, lost of income, evictions,lost of health coverage, food on the table, scared, infections, 220,000+ deaths.
What’s the plan Mr. President?
NOTHING NONE....

But busy.........
Dicking with old emails, Hunter Biden, Coronavirus will just go away, kissing Putin, spreading disinformation,CV super spreader, non sense tweets, non stop lies, Qanon supporter etc etc etc....
So tell me why people still vote for this Dude. Literally destroyed this country.

The question should be... Why should they vote for Trump?

The union is it's leadership.

We'll see how long they last now.

The question should be... Why should they vote for Trump?

For about 100 reasons.

One of which is...he isn't the petrified piece of shit they call Joe Biden.

i've seen donny in action for 40 years. so um ... ya... character... or in donny's case - the lack of it, certainly should be a factor.

the results so far under a trump administration?

a completely fractured society
a world embarrassment
hundreds of thousands of people dying from a virus - with no end in sight - that was preventable
people in food lines reminiscent of the great depression
20,000,000 could lose their healthcare in the middle of a pandemic
women could be forced back to using hangers
back to being exposed to filthy air, CONtaminated water,& cancer laden food.

& you want even more.
Cry, cry, cry all you want, but crying dont change the facts.
With my wife and the good Lord as my witness, when Obama was elected, I wasnt happy, but I told my wife and others, that it was only fair to give him a chance, and "we the people" did.
Thats why Trump is president now.
Americans are tired of politicians, so why dont you understand that ?
Character, feelings ??? Ha !!! Not this time.
This time .... Look at this country where is heading? Millions of millions of Americans are heading to poverty, job lost, lost of income, evictions,lost of health coverage, food on the table, scared, infections, 220,000+ deaths.
What’s the plan Mr. President?
NOTHING NONE....

But busy.........
Dicking with old emails, Hunter Biden, Coronavirus will just go away, kissing Putin, spreading disinformation,CV super spreader, non sense tweets, non stop lies, Qanon supporter etc etc etc....
So tell me why people still vote for this Dude. Literally destroyed this country.
Every single point you just described were caused by two factors, China and Biden family.
It was NOT Trumps fault.
Let me know if you want me to repeat it.

The low point, of course, had to be when the Hunter/Joe Biden scandal that is unfolding came up.

Despite the DOJ, the State Department, the DNI, DHS, the FBI, and the Treasury Department ALL declaring none of this is in any was a foreign - especially not the Russians - dis-information campaign against the Bidens, that the laptop and the e-mails are genuine / real and that they have been substantiated / verified / confirmed through official testimony under oath, official government records, existing evidence, and 3 confirmed Whistle Blowers who have come forward with testimony and documents, JOE BIDEN STILL STOOD IN FRONT OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND LIED TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE BY DECLARING, "THERE IS NOITHING TO THIS SCANDAL."

I understand there is nothing more he could do than to deny it all. He sure couldn't confess all of this, as he had confessed on videotape to extorting the previous Ukraine PM. His denial, as disgusting as it was, then turned DESPERATE....and TRULY PATHETIC by attempting to resurrect his and Barry's proven faux, debunked, destroyed 'Russian Collusion', suggesting that it was the RUSSIANS and a RUSSIAN DISINFORMATION CAMPAIGN against him and his family.

Again, before the debate, the US DOJ, DNI, Senate Intel Committee, DHS, Treasury Department, and FBI ALL declared that categorically, irrefutably, undeniably Hunter's laptop and the e-mails off of that laptop were NOT the result of ANY disinformation campaign.

To see Joe Biden, after this...during the debate...feebly clinging to the already disproven / debunked 'Russian Collusion' Obama coup cover-story, to see Joe Biden attempting to claim the DOJ, DNI, DHS, US Treasury Department and others are lying / wrong and that it 'could be the Russians' was just hard to watch. It was pathetic...an old man pleading with people to believe his lies to save himself and his family from accountability / the repercussions of their already proven crimes....

Just sad.

You are LYING again.

Only DNI Ratcliffe declared none of this is in any was foreign Russian disinformation. There are no other agencies that says that...

Ratcliffe is a Trump vomit lapdog protecting Russian. How the hell that could not involved Russian when it came from Giuliani who works very closely with the Russian agents?

SHOW me a link where it says...... DOH, DHS, FBI ...... declared none of this is in any disinformation from Russia.

LINK LINK LINK.

Forum List

Back