USMB poll who won tonight?

Who won?

• Total voters
Dude, he shit him self every time she smiled. He was owned..
Dude, you really need to stop dropping so much acid when you watch debates.

I know that they can get boring to you people when you dont understand all those multi-syllable words being used, but your hallucinations are just making you look droolingly stupid.

First off, acid is for idol, not political debates. We save Pot or prescription pain meds for the debates, some times both. as for droolingly stupid, dude, all there were were multisyllable words. No substance. Hillery is good at that. Trump is not. He lost.

She won she was better prepared, and she executed well

Actually, she wasn't well prepared, and she didn't execute well. She was struggling to string together sentences, straining to remember what she wanted to say, and came across as a pretentious twat doing little more than going through the motions of grampa's playbook with artificial mechanism that belies a sense on entitlement. The debate was a toss-up when she should have hit a grand slam. She let Trump pull her down to his level. She made petty jabs to make herself feel good, and completely failed to capitalize ample opportunities. She even flubbed what should have been her best moment of the night. She made a full concession of responsibility for the email scandal, but allowed Trump to turn right around and beat her over the head with it again with asinine lies and obtuse rhetoric.
One must filter this analysis from someone who's referring to one candidate as a "twat."

That's a fair and balanced analysis.

:sarcasm:

I don't ether of them had a particularly strong performance, but Trump won.

I'd agree on the debate itself. As for the election, neither hurt themselves with their supporters. But with the middle who dislike Hitlary and aren't going to change that view but fear Trump as a loose cannon, Trump won because he didn't do anything to scare them. Trump's got the momentum since he cut the stupid shit. The only way he loses is going back there.

Hillary is unpleasant and arrogant and no one's changing their view of her. Trump's got the negatives, but they aren't so deeply entrenched. Can Trump control himself another month and a half? Don't know. But if he does, he will win

It seemed to hurt his ego more then anything else, as it should. Hillery may have been a bit sloppy, but she controlled the tempo of the debate and was able to unhinge Trump. Donald really needs to focus. work on his jab and quit trying to knock them out in the first round.

I agree, but remember the measuring stick is where they started.

Hillary is viewed as cold, impersonal, unpleasant and dishonest. It's a deeply held perception and she did nothing to change it.

Trump is viewed as a loose cannon and thin skinned. He didn't break out of that mold, but he did at least stay in the softer end of how he's already perceived.

Leftists want Hitlary and that isn't going to change. The people on the fence are the ones who want an outsider, but not a nut job. Trump was in the range of how he's perceived, but made himself easier to swallow.

Hillary has no up to go. She's not trusted and for good reason and she's been around since DC was formed. No one not supporting her now is suddenly going to say gosh, I want to get me some of that ...

I think Trump will point out what you mentioned about Hillery not having an "UP" to shoot for in the next debate. I think that debate is a town Hall with questions from the audience and thats where I think you will see Hillery take a beating. I agree with you about the voters though. we just have to wait for the next polls to see.

In these Town Hall debates, the questions they allow people to ask are pre-approved, though. I doubt whether they will even allow anybody to ask questions about the e-mails or Clinton foundation. I hope I'm wrong, but if nobody asks them, it won't be because they didn't find it important, but that they were prevented from doing so.

Could be, but Trump will bring it up and try and stick it on her. And the audience will help him out to. Even though he struggled he still got a good bit of applause so there is that. I also think it would be an interesting poll question weather or not Hillery came off as genuine.

"pwnd" means what?

This is what it means...

Pwnd_d589fe_1608696.jpg

Trump won with a biased moderator as well. He had to debate Holt as well as Hildabeast. I couldnt believe how biased Holt was in favor of Hildabeast.

I think Trump won but all things considered, it was pretty boring. I think it was a debate between "Dumb" and "Dumber".

Trump won with a biased moderator as well. He had to debate Holt as well as Hildabeast. I couldnt believe how biased Holt was in favor of Hildabeast.
Cite an example of "Trump having to debate Holt."

Holt asked him questions that put him on the defensive, while at the same time he did not do that to Hillary, and instead asked her questions she could expound upon.

Look, Trump is a misogynist. Period. Anyone that denies that is a fool. Is he racist? Maybe, but I say at least a little, more of a reformed racist. Can he relate with middle class Americans? Nope. He wants to cut taxes, but he wants to spend more money on infrastructure and military... that money has to come from somewhere.

Clinton, I actually like her new tax increase on the wealthy and bringing down the income floor from like $5 million to $3.5 million. I just hate about everything else there is about her.

Been purposefully listening to Kilmeade & Friends this morning to get the reaction, many rightwingers, including Kilmeade himself has been saying Trump didn't do so well.

If a rabid hack like Kilmeade can admit that...

Holt asked him questions that put him on the defensive, while at the same time he did not do that to Hillary, and instead asked her questions she could expound upon.
Give an example of the question please. You're still being too vague.

Give an example of the question please. You're still being too vague.

Uh like when he said to Trump, "Back in 2002 you said you were for the war in Iraq..." or Bringing up the Birther argument. Holt only brought up the Hillary email scandal AFTER Trump mentioned it. Holt didn't bring up Hillary's health issues. There were other things likes this last night but I'm not thinking of them off the top of my head. But Holt asked Hillary a lot of questions that fed right into what seemed like a prepared speech.

She won she was better prepared, and she executed well

Actually, she wasn't well prepared, and she didn't execute well. She was struggling to string together sentences, straining to remember what she wanted to say, and came across as a pretentious twat doing little more than going through the motions of grampa's playbook with artificial mechanism that belies a sense on entitlement. The debate was a toss-up when she should have hit a grand slam. She let Trump pull her down to his level. She made petty jabs to make herself feel good, and completely failed to capitalize ample opportunities. She even flubbed what should have been her best moment of the night. She made a full concession of responsibility for the email scandal, but allowed Trump to turn right around and beat her over the head with it again with asinine lies and obtuse rhetoric.
One must filter this analysis from someone who's referring to one candidate as a "twat."

That's a fair and balanced analysis.

:sarcasm:

I'd call Trump a twat as well, but I tend to feel that 'demented jackass' is more apt.

Who are the people dumb enough to vote that Hillary won?

Just because she could stand for an hour does not make her a winner. This is not pre-kindergarten, but a presidential debate.

When she hit him with the tax return punch, he could have easily said,

My returns will be released at sometime BECAUSE I NEVER DELETED THEM, now let's talk a little bit about those 33,000 EMAILS YOU DID! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU HIDING BITCH.

Pay attention pop.... the question is about tax returns. He failed miserably. What is he hiding anyway?
No one give a shit about those emails.

You wish!

Pay attention pop. Tax returns. Not the emails.
Pay attention.

Not releasing tax returns is not the same thing as committing a crime by destroying government property (emails). More people care about Clinton's criminal acts than Trumps private tax returns.

And none of it matters. People seem to be focusing only on what doesn't matter. Policies should matter, no one seems to care that much
Well, I agree with that. But then, policies and candidates have not mattered much in over 20 years it seems. Much more important to demonize the opponent rather than discuss solutions without name-calling.

Good luck with that.

Forum List

Back