USMB Sports Bar

They'd have to want more than a lottery spot in the case of Rondo. They could just milk his injury and sit him out for most or all of the season. And, it might be a similar thing with Green. Cos although he can put up some numbers, he's not the type of guy will just will a ton of victories. He doesn't have the frame to take the hard beatings night after night and he's not that silky smooth on the perimeter either.

We got all these players on the roster, why not put together a package for Kevin Love?

I wouldn't build a team around Kevin Love. He puts up an ungodly amount of 20/20 games. But, I don't see him leading a team to anything.

Who would you put together a package for in the NBA right now? I would take Love over Dwight Howard thats for sure.

We got all these players on the roster, why not put together a package for Kevin Love?

I wouldn't build a team around Kevin Love. He puts up an ungodly amount of 20/20 games. But, I don't see him leading a team to anything.

Who would you put together a package for in the NBA right now? I would take Love over Dwight Howard thats for sure.

Nobody. I'd go with an organic movement and build from the ground up. It's probably what ownership wants too; to keep costs down. C's are going to suck for a couple years, I think.

Nobody. I'd go with an organic movement and build from the ground up. It's probably what ownership wants too; to keep costs down. C's are going to suck for a couple years, I think.

Probably longer, you need stars to win championships in this league especially with all the super teams forming up. I hope Olynk can become the next Dirk, I don't have much faith in Green at all.

Probably longer, you need stars to win championships in this league especially with all the super teams forming up. I hope Olynk can become the next Dirk, I don't have much faith in Green at all.

Green lacks confidence and consistency. That being the case, it doesn't matter how athletic or how well he can shoot. We'll see if that changes. Getting thrown to the wolves is probably what he needs. He needs 50 games of getting eaten up every night. And then when he realizes he has to climb out of the hole himself, then maybe he'll start to become something.

Olynk is a dark horse good player; doubt a dirk. I have hopes that the C's trade for Jimmer. He's a diamond in the rough. With a great coach like Stevens, he could finally breakthrough at the NBA level. Rondo, Jimmer, Bradley would be a solid trio in the back court.

Green lacks confidence and consistency. That being the case, it doesn't matter how athletic or how well he can shoot. We'll see if that changes. Getting thrown to the wolves is probably what he needs. He needs 50 games of getting eaten up every night. And then when he realizes he has to climb out of the hole himself, then maybe he'll start to become something.
Olynk is a dark horse good player; doubt a dirk. I have hopes that the C's trade for Jimmer. He's a diamond in the rough. With a great coach like Stevens, he could finally breakthrough at the NBA level. Rondo, Jimmer, Bradley would be a solid trio in the back court.

Well Green is going to get that this year, there won't be a star like Paul Pierce or Kevin Garnett available to cover him like in the years past.

gerhartrun.gif

NBA opening night tomorrow, not that excited to be honest.

I don't know how excited I am. But, I'm looking forward to the Spurs, Nets, Jimmer; monitoring how that stuff progresses. All the Rose-LBJ talk is nauseating.

Unless the Nets can stop Lebron, its going to be a Miami 3peat. I don't see anyone from out West stopping them this year.

NBA opening night tomorrow, not that excited to be honest.

I don't know how excited I am. But, I'm looking forward to the Spurs, Nets, Jimmer; monitoring how that stuff progresses. All the Rose-LBJ talk is nauseating.

Unless the Nets can stop Lebron, its going to be a Miami 3peat. I don't see anyone from out West stopping them this year.

I try not worry about the inevitable cheating and enjoy some good players. I'm sure I'll be mad as hell at stuff; but not going to worry in advance about all the Heat nonsense.

I try not worry about the inevitable cheating and enjoy some good players. I'm sure I'll be mad as hell at stuff; but not going to worry in advance about all the Heat nonsense.

The Heat stomped the Bulls last night, people have been harping about Derrick Rose returning and they claim the Bulls can challenge the Heat, can you see it? I sure don't, outside of a few guys that team is not very good.

The Heat stomped the Bulls last night, people have been harping about Derrick Rose returning and they claim the Bulls can challenge the Heat, can you see it? I sure don't, outside of a few guys that team is not very good.

It'll take a team effort to beat the Heat. I probably like the Pacers or Nets more to beat the Heat at this point. I never bought into the Rose hype. He's kind of stupid literally. I don't like putting too much faith in stupid people. The farthest a stupid person has made it is probably Iverson to the Finals.

It'll take a team effort to beat the Heat. I probably like the Pacers or Nets more to beat the Heat at this point. I never bought into the Rose hype. He's kind of stupid literally. I don't like putting too much faith in stupid people. The farthest a stupid person has made it is probably Iverson to the Finals.

Yeah if the Nets or Pacers don't stop Miami I think they will win the whole thing, I don't see the Knicks or the Bulls winning more than 1 game against the Heat in the playoffs.

Had the Nets/Heat score online. I look and the Nets are up 10 with 1:46 to go. I look later and it's 1 with 18.6 seconds. Was I surprised? No. And then Ray Allen caught the ball after his team scored and the refs didn't call the delay of game that they're supposed to call (according to this year's emphasis); just showing once again that the refs got the Heat's back during the stretch of any game...good ole Monty McCutchen.

Forum List

Back