VA Beach Munc Cntr Shooting: 11 Killed by Emp

My thoughts and prayers go out to the victims
Just like the victims at Virginia Tech

Virginia did nothing then and will do nothing now

They should make it easier for targets to protect themselves . Assholes, like you, constantly prevent that because you need dead people to push your agenda.

You are lower than pond scum.

They should make it easier for targets to protect themselves . Assholes, like you, constantly prevent that because you need dead people to push your agenda.

I'm "pond scum"? That's much better than being you, a sociopathic asshole who lacks empathy and constantly lies about other peoples motives. 12 ares dead, and countless others are grieving, and you and other gun junkies are culpable.

Why are you a paranoid chicken shit?

I'm "pond scum"? That's much better than being you, a sociopathic asshole who lacks empathy and constantly lies about other peoples motives. 12 ares dead, and countless others are grieving, and you and other gun junkies are culpable.

Oh stop bring so dramatic

'Guns don't kill people, people with guns kill people.

Exactly. And, when you disarm the targets, it leads to shit like this. Fortunately a cop who is still allowed to carry a gun, hmm, amazing how that works out, stopped the bad guy. Just imagine if one of the victims had been allowed to defend their self.

Exactly, when poorly trained citizens who are armed and hear gun fire, shoot at other poorly trained citizens are shooting at those who shot at other poorly trained citizens.

You really are a dumb shit, every heard of Friendly Fire by highly trained members of the military?

The more you post, the dumber you seem to be.

I would have more faith in the private citizen than the civil servant like you when it come to protecting me because a good amount of us in the private sector have Military training and have been in wars or hot zones of conflict.

When will those like you put the blame where it belongs and it belong to the killer and no one else!

Looks like Obama's brother. Another Democrat mass killer.

DeWayne-Craddock.jpg

Dewayne Craddock is 40 years old and was born on 10/15/1978. Dewayne's Reputation Score is 3.02. Dewayne Craddock currently lives in Virginia Beach, VA; in the past Dewayne has also lived in Newport News VA. Dwayne Craddock, Dewayne A Craddock and Dewayne A Hamilton are some of the alias or nicknames that Dewayne has used. We know that Dewayne's political affiliation is currently a registered Democrat; ethnicity is African American; and religious views are listed as Christian.
Damn Christian

Looks like Obama's brother. Another Democrat mass killer.

DeWayne-Craddock.jpg

Dewayne Craddock is 40 years old and was born on 10/15/1978. Dewayne's Reputation Score is 3.02. Dewayne Craddock currently lives in Virginia Beach, VA; in the past Dewayne has also lived in Newport News VA. Dwayne Craddock, Dewayne A Craddock and Dewayne A Hamilton are some of the alias or nicknames that Dewayne has used. We know that Dewayne's political affiliation is currently a registered Democrat; ethnicity is African American; and religious views are listed as Christian.
Damn Christian
Heard a rumor millions of American men and many more are thinking of converting to Islam.

No AR-15 this time but a 45 with large capacity magazines

Those magazines allowed him to remain in a lengthy gun battle with multiple police officers

Those magazines allowed him to remain in a lengthy gun battle with multiple police officers
He did a hell of a job. Very efficient. If your gonna do it and go out yourself, you might as while take as many with you as you can. It just sucks being one of the people affected unless any ph uked with him.

Exactly. And, when you disarm the targets, it leads to shit like this. Fortunately a cop who is still allowed to carry a gun, hmm, amazing how that works out, stopped the bad guy. Just imagine if one of the victims had been allowed to defend their self.

Exactly, when poorly trained citizens who are armed and hear gun fire, shoot at other poorly trained citizens are shooting at those who shot at other poorly trained citizens.

You really are a dumb shit, every heard of Friendly Fire by highly trained members of the military?

I would have more faith in the private citizen than the civil servant like you when it come to protecting me because a good amount of us in the private sector have Military training and have been in wars or hot zones of conflict.

A couple of comments and a question:

The long, unfortunate history of friendly fire accidents in U.S. conflicts

Examples ^^^ of Friend Fire

I've had military training, but the weapon I was trained on was a 5" gun on the aft of a Navy Destroyer.

I've also been trained by the range master on gun safety, including pre raid strategy to prevent shooting other officers, and to prevent being shot by other officers.

Have you ever been in combat and experienced a fire fight?

Wrong......you are counting criminals fighting over gang territory which are not mass public shootings...completely different category......

Oh, I realize that you don't count the darkies as people when calculating these things... but we still had 326 mass shootings last year.

Media isn't interested if the shooter is a darkie....that is plainly evident. Doesn't fit the profile they yearn for!:113::113:

Is that why it has been on every major news outlet for the last 14 hours.

He did a hell of a job. Very efficient. If your gonna do it and go out yourself, you might as while take as many with you as you can. It just sucks being one of the people affected unless any ph uked with him.

Helps having unlimited access to large capacity magazines

A couple of comments and a question:

The long, unfortunate history of friendly fire accidents in U.S. conflicts

Examples ^^^ of Friend Fire

I've had military training, but the weapon I was trained on was a 5" gun on the aft of a Navy Destroyer.

I've also been trained by the range master on gun safety, including pre raid strategy to prevent shooting other officers, and to prevent being shot by other officers.

Have you ever been in combat and experienced a fire fight?
No, but he HAS spent hours playing shoot em up video games

When will those like you put the blame where it belongs and it belong to the killer and no one else!

Never. When will you and others like you stop lying about the motives of those of us who support gun controls.

For the thousands time, I support sane, sober and law abiding citizens have the right to own firearms. I also believe that "shall not be infringed" does not in practicality exist.

Police have said the suspect was armed with a .45-caliber handgun. Cervera said Saturday that more weapons were found at the scene and at his home, but declined to elaborate.

Craddock, 40, was a professional engineer who had graduated from Denbigh High School in nearby Newport News in 1996 and joined the Army National Guard, according to a newspaper clip from the time. He received basic military training and advanced individual training at Fort Sill, Oklahoma. He later graduated from Old Dominion University with a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering. Before going to work in Virginia Beach, he worked for a private engineering firm in Hampton Roads.

Craddock appears to have had no felony record, which would have made him eligible to purchase firearms
Officials ID Virginia Beach gunman as city employee

What "common sense" gun control laws would have prevented this shooting?
How is it possible for this shooting take place in a gun free zone?

Workplace shootings are inevitably done by employees.

Common ingredient? Employee!

Time to ban employment.

Call your liberal legislator right now, today, see if they answer......

Can you just hear the news rooms at cnn and msnbc desperately trying to find out the color and political leanings of the shooter?

The funny thing is how they pretend that they care.
He was black
Yeah,.so the narrative is ONLY ABOUT GUNS and certainly NOT ABOUT THE GUY that actually did it.

See how it works?

To prove it, ask your average person who Geronimo Yanez is. Now ask your average person who George Zimmerman is. You see even though Zimmerman is half Hispanic, his name is about as white sounding as it gets,.so therefore that is what the MEDIA WILL HYPE. Didn't say report, I said HYPE. Get the difference between reporting and HYPING?

You see Geronimo Yanez was the COP that shot that poor negro in Minnesota. The cops name is not HYPED. Instead, the media will just HYPE COP. Cop in the media and their stupid sheep's minds equals white conservatives.

See how it works?

Now that it turned out that it is a negro, the media WILL HYPE GUN CONTROL and will take our attention away from the negro that ACTUALLY DID IT.

See how it works?

Forum List

Back