VA looking into marijuana for PTSD treatment of vets....

The VA may be looking into marijuana because if nothing else, it will shut up the injured vets and keep them away from medical care. Keep them high, they won't notice that broken leg.
id love to see you in the military....you would have been crying for mommy 2 weeks into boot camp....
Sadly I would not last in the military two weeks. I am not a team player. When an idiot imagines I could be forced into a team, my first action is to sabotage the team.
sadly?....no one would want you in their unit....and if you fucked the team up,you would be fucked over too...like i said you would be crying for mommy afterwards....

There’s a lot of people that would argue there’s plenty of harm. The thing is is people like getting high, so they pretend pot is a wonder drug. I can almost respect the argument if I like getting high and leave me alone, but all this other shit is bs.
The biggest problem associated with using marijuana is improper usage, a factor which is the result of pure and simple ignorance. There is a right way and a wrong way to enjoy the benefits available from cannabis but the pressures imposed by the insane prohibition of this extremely beneficial natural substance has effectively driven its academic aspects so far underground that until very recently any effort to approach the subject of marijuana from a positive perspective has been regarded by the social power structure, and those mentally dominated by it, as something comparable to promoting witchcraft in Old Salem.

To use cannabis in the right way one must know exactly how much of what specific variety is required to produce the desired effect. Knowing this calls for intelligently guided experimental use over time, which, under the presently repressive circumstances, is impossible. So with very few exceptions marijuana in the U.S. is used in the wrong way, beginning with the average user's inability to know such important things as potency and variety.

In order to be sure of potency and variety one must either grow it or obtain cannabis from a responsible, reliable supplier, which under the presently repressive circumstances is not commonly accessible. So the average individual can never be sure of what he/she is buying. The same repressive circumstances then dictate that the next thing to do is either roll a joint and smoke the whole thing, or start feeding spoon after spoon into a bong, which usually results in a mild or major overdose, which manifests in a plainly observable, disabling stupor, and/or gross over-eating.

This is not the way to use marijuana. There are many component factors involved in using it the right way, all of which will be easily learned if and when recreational-use marijuana becomes as legally available and as responsibly controlled by government as is beverage alcohol. What I mean is when you obtain liquor from a licensed dealer (liquor store) you are relatively certain of exactly what you are buying. If your preference is aged scotch that is as easy to find as is high-proof vodka, fine wine, tequila, or champagne, or whatever you like and are willing to pay for.

So most of the complaints we hear from the Reefer Madness set are rooted in the negative effects of marijuana prohibition, which are ignorance and absence of selective availability. Legalization will eliminate these problems. It might take a while to properly address and correct them but the end result will be educated consumers and intelligent usage.

They self medicated right into homelessness.
Which is a sad and readily correctable situation.

Committing men to long-term exposure to clinically insane conditions and expecting them to automatically re-adjust to a relatively sane environment without some form of therapeutic assistance is stupidly cruel.

Committing men to long-term exposure to clinically insane conditions and expecting them to automatically re-adjust to a relatively sane environment without some form of therapeutic assistance is stupidly cruel.
Getting stoned until your family throws you out in the street is hardly therapeutic assistance.

Of all the addicts I have met and that has been a lot. I've stripped potheads of their families and limited visitation with their children to almost nothing. I have never seen one as sadly pathetic as you are. I don't mean an insult either. Your hunger is so apparent. It is sad that addiction can have the stranglehold on a person that pot has with you.

Tipsycat is like the theologian at Sutherland Springs, who did a 666 kuklos exothen (buy-sell-trade) excommunication to the shooter, whilst the victims were getting off as a collective protection-racket family in fairytale Opiate Land, a Janus-faced delinquency of responsibility.

The VA may be looking into marijuana because if nothing else, it will shut up the injured vets and keep them away from medical care. Keep them high, they won't notice that broken leg.
id love to see you in the military....you would have been crying for mommy 2 weeks into boot camp....
Sadly I would not last in the military two weeks. I am not a team player. When an idiot imagines I could be forced into a team, my first action is to sabotage the team.
sadly?....no one would want you in their unit....and if you fucked the team up,you would be fucked over too...like i said you would be crying for mommy afterwards....
My mother is dead. What else have you got?

Getting stoned until your family throws you out in the street is hardly therapeutic assistance.

Of all the addicts I have met and that has been a lot. I've stripped potheads of their families and limited visitation with their children to almost nothing. I have never seen one as sadly pathetic as you are. I don't mean an insult either. Your hunger is so apparent. It is sad that addiction can have the stranglehold on a person that pot has with you.
sure you have....

oh ok....how about 70 years ago when you would have been of military age....is that better?...

oh ok....how about 70 years ago when you would have been of military age....is that better?...
I have never been suited for teamwork. I would have been discharged from the military in a week. The military does not really beat people into submission you know. They expect that the individual will somehow fit in. Have you ever been in the military? You should know what happens to those who never develop a loyalty to team members. You can't beat the love into them.

I've been put on teams before. It all comes down to trusting one another to watch each other's back.

I have never been suited for teamwork. I would have been discharged from the military in a week. The military does not really beat people into submission you know. They expect that the individual will somehow fit in. Have you ever been in the military? You should know what happens to those who never develop a loyalty to team members. You can't beat the love into them.
...lets see you are an expert on pot....on PTSD and its effect on war vets....and now without ever being there you know what goes on in the military....i wonder what will be next?....

...lets see you are an expert on pot....on PTSD and its effect on war vets....and now without ever being there you know what goes on in the military....i wonder what will be next?....
No. I'm askng you. What happens to those in the military who will not be part of the team and can't be trusted? I assume they would be separated out as soon as possible. Is that wrong? As a military expert what is your opinion?

No. I'm askng you. What happens to those in the military who will not be part of the team and can't be trusted? I assume they would be separated out as soon as possible. Is that wrong? As a military expert what is your opinion?

Wow.............you try to tell us how the military and other things work, but then you admit that you don't really know anything and then ask others for their opinion on what would happen.

Your opinions mean zip point squat to me, because you have repeatedly shown your ignorance without any interest in correcting it.

Wow.............you try to tell us how the military and other things work, but then you admit that you don't really know anything and then ask others for their opinion on what would happen.

Your opinions mean zip point squat to me, because you have repeatedly shown your ignorance without any interest in correcting it.

In other words, you don't know. You don't know enough to even make an educated guess! You claim to have been in military service. And you have no idea what would be done with someone who refused to be a unit member. That's odd. Really odd. I honestly don't know what to make of that, really.

i never said i was a military expert....you are the one who says some war vets are faking their condition...and you are the one who said the military doesnt beat one into submission and they EXPECT you to fit in....it sounds like you are the expert,not me....

In other words, you don't know. You don't know enough to even make an educated guess! You claim to have been in military service. And you have no idea what would be done with someone who refused to be a unit member. That's odd. Really odd. I honestly don't know what to make of that, really.

Reading comprehension you dumb ignorant bitch. I was responding to your statement and telling you that it is very ignorant and that you don't know what happens with the military, as evidenced by your posts.

Then, you decide to attack my service. How very patriotic of you to denigrate veterans you don't even know. You defend Moore as innocent until proven guilty, so why don't you do that with other people? Oh wait.............I got it.......you're a partisan hack who only listens to your own echo chamber.

As far as what happens to a person who isn't a team player? Simple..............they get ostracized. If you have a reputation for not being a team player, then you won't be put on any important teams and given shit jobs that don't require any kind of real effort because they don't want to trust you with something important.

A very glaring example of what happens to people who refuse to be team members is to ask a Navy man what happens to those who cross the equator but refuse to take part in Shellback initiation.

I've even known of a chief who refused to participate in Chief's initiation when he was advanced. Poor bastard couldn't get squat done even though he wore khakis.

i never said i was a military expert....you are the one who says some war vets are faking their condition...and you are the one who said the military doesnt beat one into submission and they EXPECT you to fit in....it sounds like you are the expert,not me....

Tell me where I'm wrong? You can't. Even if some people are faking a condition to get drugs, that's okay because they should be getting legal drugs anyway. Is that a correct analysis of your position.

It all comes down to the drugs. Everything is all about the drugs. When families can't tolerate the user any more and shoves them out the door, that poor soul should be getting free drugs, like that's going to make their drugged behavior any more palatable.

Gads, maybe we do deserve China blowing our collective asses to smithereens.

Reading comprehension you dumb ignorant bitch. I was responding to your statement and telling you that it is very ignorant and that you don't know what happens with the military, as evidenced by your posts.

Then, you decide to attack my service. How very patriotic of you to denigrate veterans you don't even know. You defend Moore as innocent until proven guilty, so why don't you do that with other people? Oh wait.............I got it.......you're a partisan hack who only listens to your own echo chamber.

As far as what happens to a person who isn't a team player? Simple..............they get ostracized. If you have a reputation for not being a team player, then you won't be put on any important teams and given shit jobs that don't require any kind of real effort because they don't want to trust you with something important.

A very glaring example of what happens to people who refuse to be team members is to ask a Navy man what happens to those who cross the equator but refuse to take part in Shellback initiation.

I've even known of a chief who refused to participate in Chief's initiation when he was advanced. Poor bastard couldn't get squat done even though he wore khakis.

Wellll well well, it seems that you really can show off a little bit of knowledge.
Yes, you can be ostracized, but there is NO WAY a person can be bent to being on the team. And when it counts, the team is a member short. And of course, we didn't get to actual sabotage of team efforts.

Forum List

Back