Va Primary: Gingrich, Perry fail to get on ballot.

You think that a process that excludes five of seven candidates to be fair which proves you are either corrupt, stupid or just morally lame as hell.

The process doesn't exclude anyone. It creates a means by which people wishing to become a party's nominee can gain a position on the primary ballot. Everyone can do it. Gingrich just failed to do it. Some people didn't even try to do it.

Fair elections are no big deal to you? Rigged votes are OK?

Shove it.

These are fair elections. The candidates had their chance to get on the ballot and they BLEW it. They're not entitled to a place on the ballot, they have to earn it.

Nothing in this is rigged. The rules were set out long ago. Gingrich doesn't even deny that he failed to collect the necessary signatures.

Getting to vote on two of seven candidates runing is not a fair election, dumbass.

And the rules have not been enforced like this 'a long time ago'. This is a new process and should be seriously over-hauled.

Any petition process that eliminates five of seven candidates is inherently goose-steppingly hostile to the popular vote.

You think that a process that excludes five of seven candidates to be fair which proves you are either corrupt, stupid or just morally lame as hell.

The process doesn't exclude anyone.

AGain, you try to fall back on semantic bullshit.

FIVE OF SEVEN CANDIDATES WILL NOT BE ON THE BALLOT.

That means it is a broken process.

It creates a means by which people wishing to become a party's nominee can gain a position on the primary ballot. Everyone can do it. Gingrich just failed to do it. Some people didn't even try to do it.

FIVE OF SEVEN DID NOT DO IT.

Are you just stupid or do you just want to eleminate voters choices to please the cronies running the game?

Probably both is my guess.

You know what sucked?

I was kept out of the running at the Boston Marathon.

Doesn't matter that I didn't try to qualify.

I was still kept out.

From now I can play the victim. :cry: Why Oh Why was I kept out of the Boston Marathon! :eusa_snooty:

lolol, now you are comparing vetting candidates to runing a marathon.

Sheezus you just cant make this shit up!

lolol

Getting to vote on two of seven candidates runing is not a fair election, dumbass.

What candidates? Several of those "candidates" didn't even attempt to gain a spot on the ballot. Two more candidates failed to meet the requirements. Two more did.

And the rules have not been enforced like this 'a long time ago'. This is a new process and should be seriously over-hauled.

Evidence, or shut it.

Any petition process that eliminates five of seven candidates is inherently goose-steppingly hostile to the popular vote.

This is the law of the state of Virginia. It is their issue to decide if this is how they will do things.

It creates a means by which people wishing to become a party's nominee can gain a position on the primary ballot. Everyone can do it. Gingrich just failed to do it. Some people didn't even try to do it.

Are you just stupid or do you just want to eleminate voters choices to please the cronies running the game?

She's not stupid. She's obviously into the eggnog earlier than usual.

What candidates?

Lol, now you dont know who is running for the GOP nomination? lololol

Several of those "candidates" didn't even attempt to gain a spot on the ballot. Two more candidates failed to meet the requirements. Two more did.

Right and that is fucked up if you think voters should have the opportunity to vote for the candidates.

Evidence, or shut it.

I gave it earlier. YOU shut it, doofus.

This is the law of the state of Virginia. It is their issue to decide if this is how they will do things.

HOW they enforce the law is an altogether different question than what the letter of the law is.

Last edited:

Then your issue is with Gingrich and the other nitwits who failed to qualify; not the State of VA or some contrived ‘conspiracy.’

This is hilarious.

Reminds me of the joke where the mother of a soldier graduating from basic training saw her son was out of step with his platoon then remarked, 'Oh look! Everyone is out of step but Johnny!'

Bachman, Huntsman, Perry, Gingrich, and Santorum are not nitwits, nitwit. Two spent probably millions of dollars hiring pros to get them on the ballot, got well over the needed number but got disqualified by a rigged process that threw out over 35% of the signatures. The other three knew that this game was so rigged that they didnt even bother.

And thats OK by your estimation because 'Dims da rules, Dude!'

lol, pathetic

Last edited:

She's not stupid. She's obviously into the eggnog earlier than usual.

Lol, would seem some of us get too enthusiastic with the spirit of the season.

You know what sucked?

I was kept out of the running at the Boston Marathon.

Doesn't matter that I didn't try to qualify.

I was still kept out.

From now I can play the victim. :cry: Why Oh Why was I kept out of the Boston Marathon! :eusa_snooty:

lolol, now you are comparing vetting candidates to runing a marathon.

Sheezus you just cant make this shit up!

lolol
The fact that both have rules to qualify really escapes you, doesn't it?

That and the fact you actually have to ...you know, *TRY* to be qualified in order to ...ahem: say you were rejected from even being allowed to take part.

Instead of making excuses for these yahoos, the real question is why didn't they know what was required of them to get on the ballot?

Doesn't matter what the excuse is, the onus in on the "candidate" to know and fulfill those requirements.

And, Newt comparing his screw up to Pear Harbor is just beyond ridiculous. When he loses, will he compare it to 9/11?

What a bunch of "maroons".

Bachman, Huntsman, Perry, Gingrich, and Santorum are not nitwits, nitwit. Two spent probably millions of dollars hiring pros to get them on the ballot, got well over the needed number but got disqualified by a rigged process that threw out over 35% of the signatures. The other three knew that this game was so rigged that they didnt even bother.

lol, pathetic

Do you have any evidence of this.

Gingrich turned in 11,050, just over 10% greater signatures then required. From that how do you determine that 35% were disqualified? The second requirement is fthat 400 qualified voters were needed from each district. That means if for one district the Gingrich campaign only turned in 300 qualified signatures, then they could have turned in 1,000,000 signatures and it wouldn't have made any difference. Failure to qualify by district is very likely since it appears they tried to gather the required signatures late in the game at a couple of DC are rallies.

So, (a) please provide the source for the 35% rejection amount, and (b) please show where he met the requirement of 400 from each of the 11 congressional districts.

Thank you in advance for your supporting evidence.

>>>>

Bachman, Huntsman, Perry, Gingrich, and Santorum are not nitwits, nitwit. Two spent probably millions of dollars hiring pros to get them on the ballot,...

Instead of making excuses for these yahoos, the real question is why didn't they know what was required of them to get on the ballot?

They are the ballot because they spent millions of $$$ and hired professionals to make sure they were there...

..........................Oh wait.

>>>>

Last edited:

lol, pathetic

Do you have any evidence of this.

Gingrich turned in 11,050, just over 10% greater signatures then required. From that how do you determine that 35% were disqualified? The second requirement is fthat 400 qualified voters were needed from each district. That means if for one district the Gingrich campaign only turned in 300 qualified signatures, then they could have turned in 1,000,000 signatures and it wouldn't have made any difference. Failure to qualify by district is very likely since it appears they tried to gather the required signatures late in the game at a couple of DC are rallies.

So, (a) please provide the source for the 35% rejection amount, and (b) please show where he met the requirement of 400 from each of the 11 congressional districts.

Thank you in advance for your supporting evidence.

>>>>
I'll tell you why - cause he just makes shit up.

He's done it over and over. After a while, you begin to expect not a single paragraph will contain any truth or fact.

Ron Paul will not defeat Obama. It will not be based on policy or philosophical differences

Um, do you really believe this???

There is no reason for anyone to think Paul cant beat Obama.

In fact, I think Paul has a better chance of defeating Obama than either Gingrich or Romnuts.

The fact that the GOP establishment loathes Paul at a level of intensity one can only compare to a force of Nature just makes him all the better in my view.
If he fails to get the nomination, I pray to God he runs as a third party candidate.

I said the same thing about Obama in 2008. That turned out pretty well, so who knows?

The fact that the GOP establishment loathes Paul at a level of intensity one can only compare to a force of Nature....

Explains why a conspiracy by the GOP establishment unjustly kept Gingrich from getting on the ballot, while Paul made it. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back