Vaccinated people spread covid

This first thing you said is so true. It's been obvious from the beginning, that the whole mask dodge is because they knew there were problems with the vaccine. All the same, the vaccine worked pretty well against Alpha --- but now Alpha is gone and Delta doesn't care anything about the vaccine.

This is a surprisingly bad development. I did not expect the virus to mutate right outside the stopping power of the vaccine. Not so soon!

Remember when docs were blue-skying about what could/might happen in the future, mutations evading the vaccine, the virus getting more virulent, all that "one day maybe" stuff? Darn, I didn't think it would start in JULY.
it's all a rouse.

The Nuremburg Code - which Mandatory Vaccines would violate:
  1. The voluntary consent of the human subject is essential. This means that the person involved should have the legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, over-reaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved, as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision. This latter element requires that, before the acceptance of an affirmative decision by the experimental subject, there should be made known to him the effects upon his health or person, which may come from his participation in the experiment.
  2. The experiment should be such as to yield fruitful results for the good of society, unprocurable by other methods or means of study, and not random and unnecessary in nature.
  3. The experiment should be so designed and based on the results of animal experimentation.
  4. The experiment should be so conducted as to avoid all unnecessary physical and mental suffering and injury.
  5. No experiment should be conducted where there is an a priori reason to believe that death or disabling injury will occur.
  6. The degree of risk to be taken should never exceed that determined by the humanitarian importance of the problem to be solved by the experiment.
  7. Proper preparations should be made, and adequate facilities provided to protect the experimental subject against even remote possibilities of injury, disability, or death.
  8. The experiment should be conducted only by scientifically qualified persons. The highest degree of skill and care should be required through all stages of the experiment of those who conduct or engage in the experiment.
  9. During the course of the experiment, the human subject should be at liberty to bring the experiment to an end if he has reached the physical or mental state where continuation of the experiment seems to him to be impossible.
  10. During the course of the experiment, the scientist in charge must be prepared to terminate the experiment at any stage, if he has probable cause to believe, in the exercise of the good faith, superior skill, and careful judgment required of him that a continuation of the experiment is likely to result in injury, disability, or death to the experimental subject.
How?

They are LYING only days prior experts at the CDC said it would be quite rare for someone vaccinated to spread the variant. Then as if by government lying magic days later a vaccinated person is a variant super spreader. Someone flick stupid Biden in the ear.
!! Good point.

Really, you know, they are sort of saying that in the new studies last week -- more virus by a thousand times? Spreading much more quickly because of all the virus in the nose, and vaccines don't work? Darn, sounds like conspiracy theories, but it came from Reuters.

I'm not going to say anyone with a vaccine could be a super spreader of Delta or whatever. People are trying their best and the virus is just outwitting us.

The ICUs aren’t full of the vaccinated, dope. :cuckoo:
You may want to wait a couple weeks before you call names --- hospitalization is a lagging indicator, or has been, though now Reuters is saying sicker quicker with Delta, so we'll find out if that's true, that vaccinated people are landing in the ICU. I hope not, but hope is not a fact.

!! Good point.

Really, you know, they are sort of saying that in the new studies last week -- more virus by a thousand times? Spreading much more quickly because of all the virus in the nose, and vaccines don't work? Darn, sounds like conspiracy theories, but it came from Reuters.

I'm not going to say anyone with a vaccine could be a super spreader of Delta or whatever. People are trying their best and the virus is just outwitting us.
it's funny, thirteen months no vaccines, no variants, and as soon as vaccines started to be deployed, the variants starting popping up. I know demofks don't do math, but still it's really obvious to those with brains,

View attachment 519169
wow

We must be forced to get an experimental vaccine that was created in 9months. One which has 0% effectiveness (vaxxed spread it at the same rate of the unvaxxed).

Yet, you’re calling us Nazis and murderers for not getting it.

You DemonRats are sick, brainwashed, and retarded
Fail.

it's funny, thirteen months no vaccines, no variants, and as soon as vaccines started to be deployed, the variants starting popping up. I know demofks don't do math, but still it's really obvious to those with brains,
So, when did the UK variant first show?

The purpose is to convince populations, particularly here in the United States, that we can no longer count on our immune system to work. This is the big picture and I didn’t even realize it until yesterday after reading several informative articles. Big Pharma wants us to believe now that humans depend on multiple future vaccines to be developed, massively distributed, and authorized via government mandates perhaps, for citizens to utilize as the “only way” to survive. Once people start to believe this… that our immune system’s just aren’t worth a crap even though we’ve survived up until now with only a handful of tried and true vaccines for many decades, the puppet masters will gleefully abide. Once a majority of people start to actually believe that our immune systems just aren’t worth a crap, even though we’ve survived up until now using only a few tried and true vaccines for many decades, that we are now going to be exposed to all kinds of new dangers… and the message they want us to believe is that without “prepping” our bodies for future unknown attacks we be told we need annual shots, perhaps more than one each year, whether we need them or not, whether they’re helpful or not.

I can agree up to a certain point, but some vaccines were necessary as the diseases where not going away and devastating to the country, but other vaccines such as the annual flu is unnecessary since the annual flu while it can be unpleasant isn't devastating to the country.

I think Pharma and leftists are colluding on the China Virus (May have been created in a lab) while contagious isn't close to being devastating at all to the world, there is a 98% and increasing recovery rate for infected people, making vaccine for this unnecessary since the impact of the virus itself was actually minor as most deaths were caused by existing underlying health problems, it is the stupid media and governments who went waaaaay overboard on it.

That is absolutely incorrect. It is not 74% of new cases. Just stop.
I’ll go one even farther….the fact that anyone is even promoting the current vaccines when they know it’s not effective against Delta variant is total lunacy. If one were to subscribe to the theory that the Delta virus is in fact a variant, and was not even known at the time of the development of the current vaccines, it’s not “covered”. What is it now 80% of people in the United States are being exposed to Delta not the former? Anyone who says people need to rush out and get an already outdated vaccine right now, with great risks for many, when the Delta is the primary spreader really needs to rethink that idea. Save your breath about it’s been proven to reduce symptoms, as I am questioning that currently. That’s probably as provable as the media’s/governmental falsehood that multitudes of people are out spreading the virus who are asymptomatic….. which is a total lie. Like I didn’t have to question enough already.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back