Vaccinated people spread covid

They are NOT dying. Health officials in nearly every state are telling you that over 96% of those being hospitalized and those dying are unvaccinated. So play LALALALA all you like, intelligent folks are onto your dangerous lies.

View attachment 520495

Wrong.
Not only are thousands of vaccinated people already dead from the vaccine, but the number who will die from the vaccine in the future is totally unknown.
It could be the vaccine will kill all those vaccinated.
We don't know.
But there obviously are risks to hyping up the immune system when it already is an overly hyped up immune system that has killed over 600,000 people.
Yes, it is the immune system allergic reaction that has killed those with covid-19, not the virus.

Say it another 10,000 times Rainman (you will or will at least continue until they put you on a vent ;-)

Never put anyone on a ventilator.
European studies have shown that pneumonia procedures, like chemical coma, intubation, etc., is murder.
They have shown vastly better results by frequent turning patients to drain the lungs, especially a face down position.
Even slow treadmills help to clear the lungs.

The vaccine was only ever meant to prevent severe cases and death. It does. Get with the program.
Nonsense. They promised us it would PREVENT catching Covid. Just like their lies about the worthless flu vaccines. And then we could go maskless! the pols said. What a pile of liars.

The claim is now that vaccinated people are spreading it. With that being the headline, what difference does it make? Does that not then make the decision a personal one?
It imagine it makes a difference to those who can’t find an available ICU bed when needed and the those who must staff them 24/7.

Never put anyone on a ventilator.
European studies have shown that pneumonia procedures, like chemical coma, intubation, etc., is murder.
They have shown vastly better results by frequent turning patients to drain the lungs, especially a face down position.
Even slow treadmills help to clear the lungs.
Now here I totally agree with you, Rigby. I think everyone who died on a ventilator, their families should sue the killer docs. It's so wrong.

The science changes as new data emerges. That’s called the scientific method. IOW, Learning. Not lying.
You’re just watching it evolve in real time rather than after it’s finished.
The vaccine is the pathway out.

The best pathways out were 17 months ago.
The vaccines are not FDA approved, so make no sense.

It imagine it makes a difference to those who can’t find an available ICU bed when needed and the those who must staff them 24/7.

No ICU was ever over flowed because we have mobile FEMA units not even ever needed.
If we had used immuno suppressants more, no one had to die at all.

Good point, but if people followed the propaganda and got vaccinated, it is hardly their fault when Delta leapfrogs over the vaccine and infects the whole population. That's a double blind, blaming people when they do or when they don't. Not fair.

It is interesting to see that quite a few of you think we should DO something, that there MUST be something people can do to control, control all this. What if there isn't? Like with the bubonic plague in 1348? Or the Spanish Flu? Or all the lethal yellow fever outbreaks in the 1700s-1800s spread by mosquitoes?

That's where I am right now, realizing we could be in trouble here. The Reuters story about Delta, sicker quicker, and the stories about Lambda coming up from Peru and Chile made me think.

It may be time to focus on good outcomes and good recoveries rather than prevention.

No ICU was ever over flowed because we have mobile FEMA units not even ever needed.
If we had used immuno suppressants more, no one had to die at all.
that was the purported angle that was never true. NEVER!!!!!!!!!! All hospitals held all of their information, it was impossible for anyone to get that information. It still is, they are hiding the hide.

Good point, but if people followed the propaganda and got vaccinated, it is hardly their fault when Delta leapfrogs over the vaccine and infects the whole population. That's a double blind, blaming people when they do or when they don't. Not fair.

It is interesting to see that quite a few of you think we should DO something, that there MUST be something people can do to control, control all this. What if there isn't? Like with the bubonic plague in 1348? Or the Spanish Flu? Or all the lethal yellow fever outbreaks in the 1700s-1800s spread by mosquitoes?

That's where I am right now, realizing we could be in trouble here. The Reuters story about Delta, sicker quicker, and the stories about Lambda coming up from Peru and Chile made me think.

It may be time to focus on good outcomes and good recoveries rather than prevention.
wearing masks won't stop it. Kind of stupid to make people sicker by restricting breathing.

wearing masks won't stop it. Kind of stupid to make people sicker by restricting breathing.
You won't get an argument from me. I haven't put one on yet.

I was hoping to hunker down and wait it out!! They cancelled the masks ---- for the last four weeks only! And now here comes the rest of the Covid Greek alphabet. Darn, sometimes we can't win for losing.

Forum List

Back