Vaccinated Real Americans

WEATHER53

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2017
Do your duty
Shed the mask
The historical benefits of innoculation has not been altered by Covid.
You are playing into the lib loons hands by still wearing your mask under the misguided feeling that you are benefiting others by doing so. In fact you are aiding them instead to remain needlessly fearful
Time to bury this thing and still wearing diapers is for babies so ditch the symbol of the hoax and let this mess fade from memory
We thinkers are stronger than virtue signaling so let’s show it.

3753.jpg

No shot and no mask, I'm good.
Patriotic Americans get vaccinated.
And we mostly did. It’s you stumblebums who won’t yet you point at conservatives who won’t. Is the phrase “I take responsibility” within your comprehension?
I was vaccinated nearly 6 months ago.

And yes, we will point at conservatives who won’t. The correlation is striking.

View attachment 501450
In my opinion you did the right thing by getting innoculated. Have you followed that up yet with another right thing and ditched the diaper?

And we mostly did. It’s you stumblebums who won’t yet you point at conservatives who won’t. Is the phrase “I take responsibility” within your comprehension?

View attachment 501450

You can point at me all you want, I'll just laugh at you.

View attachment 501450
In my opinion you did the right thing by getting innoculated. Have you followed that up yet with another right thing and ditched the diaper?
I work in a hospital, they’re still mandatory. We are extremely cautious which is the right thing to do.

I wear a mask when my young child needs to. I don’t want her to feel alone.

It’s not about me. It’s about what’s best for the country. That’s patriotism.

I’m vaccinated and done with mask wearing if some people are concerned the vaccine was rushed and are hesitant to get It I understand that. What I don’t get is people who have been vaccinated still wearing them beyond that I know some people that have had covid recovered from it been fully vaccinated and still wear a mask I don’t get that at all. I don’t give them any grief over it but it makes no sense to me.

View attachment 501450

My colleagues and I were talking. The only bad Covid we are seeing are in the unvaccinated. There was one person vaccinated but they were being treated for cancer and so their immune system probably didn’t respond to it.

View attachment 501450
I work in a hospital, they’re still mandatory. We are extremely cautious which is the right thing to do.

You were doing real well until last paragraph. We again agree that getting innoculated is patriotic participation but then wearing a mask as if the shot is not effective is an unpatriotic act of fear and not consideration of others because nothing remains to consider.

View attachment 501450

My colleagues and I were talking. The only bad Covid we are seeing are in the unvaccinated. There was one person vaccinated but they were being treated for cancer and so their immune system probably didn’t respond to it.
I think it's possible that liquor, pot and tobacco repels and may kill covid.

View attachment 501450

You were doing real well until last paragraph. We again agree that getting innoculated is patriotic participation but then wearing a mask as if the shot is not effective is an unpatriotic act of fear and not consideration of others because nothing remains to consider.
No one has ever said the vaccination is 100% effective. In some situations, a higher degree of caution is warranted, such as when I'm in an hospital environment dealing with highly susceptible individuals. There is a small chance that the vaccination was not effective for me and that I could be carrying COVID without having symptoms. If I were to be able to give COVID to my patients that I see, it would a disaster for them. The risk isn't huge but it's still greater than the cost of wearing a mask around them.

It's not unpatriotic and it's not fear. It's caution.

View attachment 501450

No one has ever said the vaccination is 100% effective. In some situations, a higher degree of caution is warranted, such as when I'm in an hospital environment dealing with highly susceptible individuals. There is a small chance that the vaccination was not effective for me and that I could be carrying COVID without having symptoms. If I were to be able to give COVID to my patients that I see, it would a disaster for them. The risk isn't huge but it's still greater than the cost of wearing a mask around them.

It's not unpatriotic and it's not fear. It's caution.
No vaccination Ever is 100% effective and its dishonest to place that criteria on Covid shot. It does appear you still wish to maintain the fear control via that false comparative

Forum List

Back