Vaccinated Real Americans

No vaccination Ever is 100% effective and its dishonest to place that criteria on Covid shot. It does appear you still wish to maintain the fear control via that false comparative
COVID has the benefit of being highly communicable and more deadly than most other viruses. Influenza isn't really very communicable before you're symptomatic, for example.

If it's different criteria, it's because it's a different situation.

No shot and no mask, I'm good.
Patriotic Americans get vaccinated.
And we mostly did. It’s you stumblebums who won’t yet you point at conservatives who won’t. Is the phrase “I take responsibility” within your comprehension?
I was vaccinated nearly 6 months ago.

And yes, we will point at conservatives who won’t. The correlation is striking.

View attachment 501450
In my opinion you did the right thing by getting innoculated. Have you followed that up yet with another right thing and ditched the diaper?
I work in a hospital, they’re still mandatory. We are extremely cautious which is the right thing to do.

I wear a mask when my young child needs to. I don’t want her to feel alone.

It’s not about me. It’s about what’s best for the country. That’s patriotism.
You were doing real well until last paragraph. We again agree that getting innoculated is patriotic participation but then wearing a mask as if the shot is not effective is an unpatriotic act of fear and not consideration of others because nothing remains to consider.
No one has ever said the vaccination is 100% effective. In some situations, a higher degree of caution is warranted, such as when I'm in an hospital environment dealing with highly susceptible individuals. There is a small chance that the vaccination was not effective for me and that I could be carrying COVID without having symptoms. If I were to be able to give COVID to my patients that I see, it would a disaster for them. The risk isn't huge but it's still greater than the cost of wearing a mask around them.

It's not unpatriotic and it's not fear. It's caution.
Hang a sign on the unvaccinated, Caution Unvaccinated.

No vaccination Ever is 100% effective and its dishonest to place that criteria on Covid shot. It does appear you still wish to maintain the fear control via that false comparative
COVID has the benefit of being highly communicable and more deadly than most other viruses. Influenza isn't really very communicable before you're symptomatic, for example.

The “Covid is a very special exception” as to standard confidence in the theraputic benefits of innoculation is fake and unsubstantiated and used merely to prolong the fear. If the inoculation is the benefit you suggest, then act like it is.

The “Covid is a very special exception” as to standard confidence in the theraputic benefits of innoculation is fake and unsubstantiated and used merely to prolong the fear. If the inoculation is the benefit you suggest, then act like it is.
There’s competing risks and benefits here. Vaccination provides a great benefit. The risks is not the same as for other illnesses.

I don’t think wearing a mask inside a hospital is really as big of a deal as you seem to be making out to be.

and still wearing diapers is for babies
And the incontinents with dementia, trying to remember where they are.

There’s competing risks and benefits here. Vaccination provides a great benefit. The risks is not the same as for other illnesses.

I don’t think wearing a mask inside a hospital is really as big of a deal as you seem to be making out to be.
No I have not been addressing your occupational wearing. I am discussing situations other than inside a hospital.
What is you take there?

No I have not been addressing your occupational wearing. I am discussing situations other than inside a hospital.
What is you take there?
As I stated earlier I don’t wear a mask outside the hospital unless I’m in a place where my small child needs to. At those times, I do it for her. Make sure she feels okay doing so.

What is you take there?
I worked inside a major hospital and was sick all the time.

What is you take there?
As I stated earlier I don’t wear a mask outside the hospital unless I’m in a place where my small child needs to. At those times, I do it for her. Make sure she feels okay doing so.
Yeah I think that’s nice even if an over doing
Our discussion shows that normally vigorously disagreeing people can have an agreeable discussion.
So in conclusion, you agree with my premise other than at your work or for consideration of your child?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back