Vaccine passport to be implanted?

Implanted chips are great for scaring Christians....

However the reality is that the technology is not good enough yet and is fraught with all kinds of problems. It's not identity fraud proof....it isn't even capable of being consistent or from being hacked. Also strong magnetic fields will erase the data....so if you need an MRI or happen to stand too close to an electric motor your chip is worthless.

So....if you dont mind all the anti-theft alarms of every boutique and grocery store going off every time you enter or exit....or even anyplace like an airport where you get a weapons scan....be my guest...get a worthless chip.

Implanted chips are great for scaring Christians....

However the reality is that the technology is not good enough yet and is fraught with all kinds of problems. It's not identity fraud proof....it isn't even capable of being consistent or from being hacked. Also strong magnetic fields will erase the data....so if you need an MRI or happen to stand too close to an electric motor your chip is worthless.

So....if you dont mind all the anti-theft alarms of every boutique and grocery store going off every time you enter or exit....or even anyplace like an airport where you get a weapons scan....be my guest...get a worthless chip.
the vaccine can kill you though according to many sources now, even from Germany.

the vaccine can kill you though according to many sources now, even from Germany.
I really don't care about your opinions on the vaccine itself.

What I was discussing was implanted microprocessors or RFID chips.
That tech and concept is bad in many ways.

I really don't care about your opinions on the vaccine itself.

What I was discussing was implanted microprocessors or RFID chips.
That tech and concept is bad in many ways.
The point is it does nothing

Forum List

Back