Vaccines are safe

Conserved hosts?
That's not deserving of anybody attention. Really sick man.

That is because you do not understand epidemics
What makes them end, is they get greedy, infect too many people to fast, and run out of easy contacts.
The more you speed that up, the sooner and easier it happens.
But if you "flatten the curve", you not only slow down infection rate, but ensure lots of easy new host, perpertually.
You will NEVER end any epidemic if you "flatten the curve".
It has never worked and never will.
And by keeping the epidemic going forever, you result with the maximum possible death toll.

What makes them end, is they get greedy, infect too many people to fast, and run out of easy contacts.
But if you "flatten the curve", you not only slow down infection rate, but ensure lots of easy new host, perpertually.
And by keeping the epidemic going forever, you result with the maximum possible death toll.
100% correct

I'm afraid you will have to consider me congenitally ignorant. Along with the large majority who accept modern science.
As you wish...seems the majority are like you, reacting out of fear and grasping at any authority figure that makes you feel safe. Pity critical thinking and honest, inclusive research skills have been abandoned by the large majority. Carry on.

A solution for some ghouls who accept millions dead. It's not surprising an American would be advocating such nonsense, mainly for political gain.

Would Trump have allowed Smallpox or Polio to just run their courses? LOL

A solution for some ghouls who accept millions dead. It's not surprising an American would be advocating such nonsense, mainly for political gain.

Would Trump have allowed Smallpox or Polio to just run their courses? LOL
COVID19 only kills the weak, Canuck. Relax.

And you alone personally know what the long-term side effects will be ? That would be a neat trick.
r2u20hjfgcr71.jpg

A poor and misleading analogy for several reasons:

1 - people who had Covid and recovered do NOT need an experimental gene therapy.
2 - the PCR & RT-PCR test are NOT designed to detect infections in people.
3 - the current medical leadership has NEVER publicly looked into alternative treatment or preventatives. Treatment before critical ventalation has never been fully made public.
4 - Serious pre-conditions are incorrectly lumped in with Covid, especially in cases of death (see #3).
5 - Medical decisions made in desperation is not good medicine. Insipidly stubborn adherence to those decisions despite later or current contrary information is not good medicine.

1 - people who had Covid and recovered do NOT need an experimental gene therapy.
3 - the current medical leadership has NEVER publicly looked into alternative treatment or preventatives. Treatment before critical ventalation has never been fully made public.
4 - Serious pre-conditions are incorrectly lumped in with Covid, especially in cases of death (see #3).
5 - Medical decisions made in desperation is not good medicine. Insipidly stubborn adherence to those decisions despite later or current contrary information is not good medicine.

1 - Wrong
2 - Wrong
3 - Wrong
4 - Wrong
5 - Wrong

TheDefiantOne said:

1 - Wrong
2 - Wrong
3 - Wrong
4 - Wrong
5 - Wrong
A childish retort on your part. I can supply valid, documented facts to support what I say on #1-4, as I've done previously. Can you? If you can't, then you've got nothing to offer here.

I realized something the other day.

All the meds I've been prescribed by my Doctors over my lifetime................
All the over the counter drugs I've used over my lifetime..................

Have all stipulated the SAME thing...........

IF YOU EXPERIENCE SIDE EFFECTS, STOP TAKING THIS MEDICATION/DRUG!

But............

The MORE side effects people experience with the COVID "vaccines", the HARDER and more AGGRESSIVE the government pushes them onto people!!!

And WHERE is the list of side effects from these "vaccines"???? They are not posted anywhere for anybody to see when going to get the jab, much less TOLD about them by the trained monkeys giving out the jabs!!!

A childish retort on your part. I can supply valid, documented facts to support what I say on #1-4, as I've done previously. Can you? If you can't, then you've got nothing to offer here.

Ok, go ahead. Post your "documented facts." I can't wait to hear more of your nutter conspiracy theories.

I realized something the other day.

All the meds I've been prescribed by my Doctors over my lifetime................
All the over the counter drugs I've used over my lifetime..................

Have all stipulated the SAME thing...........

IF YOU EXPERIENCE SIDE EFFECTS, STOP TAKING THIS MEDICATION/DRUG!

But............

The MORE side effects people experience with the COVID "vaccines", the HARDER and more AGGRESSIVE the government pushes them onto people!!!

And WHERE is the list of side effects from these "vaccines"???? They are not posted anywhere for anybody to see when going to get the jab, much less TOLD about them by the trained monkeys giving out the jabs!!!

You get the vaccine once, you don't continue taking it like a drug. The list of possible side effects were made known before and after the vaccines were approved for emergency use. It's time to start reading something other than facebook memes for information.

Then why won’t the FDA fully approve them and with young kids, which I have I am a little concerned? COVID19 rarely impacts children so why are we pushing vaccines on them when we don’t quite know everything yet?

My friend has two grade school kids that tested positive last week when the mother was sick. Neither one of them were feeling bad for more than a few hours. The same with my granddaughters that contracted it. Very minor illness.

The Chinese created the bioweapon to get rid of old people and to destroy Trump.

My friend has two grade school kids that tested positive last week when the mother was sick. Neither one of them were feeling bad for more than a few hours. The same with my granddaughters that contracted it. Very minor illness.

The Chinese created the bioweapon to get rid of old people and to destroy Trump.
China is about to have 135million retirees. So yeah, they need to pare down their own population.

Forum List

Back