Vaccines are safe

Both of my kids are vaxed. They seem mostly fine to me. One is a HS kid so it would be hard to tell if it made him sleep all day and mumble through the hair in his eyes but it’s possible it screwed him up.

I heard a talking head on TV say that we have no idea what effect these new “vaccines” will have on people 10 to 15 years from now.

That doesn’t worry me all that much as I am now 75 and I probably will not live 10 to 15 years more. Therefore I am fully vaccinated and will take the booster shot when it comes available.

Now if I was in my 20s or 30s I might be a little hesitant.

I heard a talking head on TV say that we have no idea what effect these new “vaccines” will have on people 10 to 15 years from now.

That doesn’t worry me all that much as I am now 75 and I probably will not live 10 to 15 years more. Therefore I am fully vaccinated and will take the booster shot when it comes available.

Now if I was in my 20s or 30s I might be a little hesitant.
Vaccines are like a tattoo....they stay with you for a long time.

But they do usually wear off after a while...I'm needing to renew my tetanus shot.
(I'm still doing stuff where I need one)

There are these things called neutralizing titters...they make viral vaccines ineffective after a while.

B-cell and T-cells store the memory of how to fight the viruses. But they don't keep enough antibodies at the ready to fight off exposure. And most of those people who have natural antibodies will be without any protection against further infections 6 months after recovery.

At this point, any and all opposition to the vaccines should be considered criminal activity.

Better that now than the consequences later over this ridiculous support of Trump's agenda that has proven to be so destructive.

Assuming that it's not too late already?

AN OPPORTUNITY FOR THE MODERATORS TO BE PROACTIVE.
And you alone personally know what the long-term side effects will be ? That would be a neat trick.

You definately caught whatever Biden has after spending 170 years in the Senate

650 million deaths from covid :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 529935
I hereby anoint you as USMB Chief Puveyor of Junk Science!

But as such, you must volunteer in a southern COVID ward for ONE day as you attempt to convince stressed out Docs & Nurses that their overflowing, full up ER beds are merely figments of their imagination.

Oh - and FUCK YOU!! :finger3:

I hereby anoint you as USMB Chief Puveyor of Junk Science!

But as such, you must volunteer in a southern COVID ward for ONE day as you attempt to convince stressed out Docs & Nurses that their overflowing, full up ER beds are merely figments of their imagination.

Oh - and FUCK YOU!! :finger3:
You're just babbling after being caught in another lie. Over HALF A BILLION COVID DEATHS? :auiqs.jpg:

Both of my kids are vaxed. They seem mostly fine to me. One is a HS kid so it would be hard to tell if it made him sleep all day and mumble through the hair in his eyes but it’s possible it screwed him up.
I felt not so good for one day after Moderna #2. Big whoop. Sure beats the alternative!

Vaccines are like a tattoo....they stay with you for a long time.

But they do usually wear off after a while...I'm needing to renew my tetanus shot.
(I'm still doing stuff where I need one)

There are these things called neutralizing titters...they make viral vaccines ineffective after a while.

B-cell and T-cells store the memory of how to fight the viruses. But they don't keep enough antibodies at the ready to fight off exposure. And most of those people who have natural antibodies will be without any protection against further infections 6 months after recovery.

These mRNA vaccines will not last because they only contain synthetic spike protein, not whole dead viruses.
So any little change in the virus spike protein and likely the immune system won't recognized it any more.

I felt not so good for one day after Moderna #2. Big whoop. Sure beats the alternative!

My 2nd Moderna had me sick for 3 weeks. Worst symptoms I ever had in my whole life.
Still a little weak, headaches, foggy, etc.
And who knows if it is going to get worse years from now?
Since the mRNA vaccines do not contain whole dead viruses, and only a synthetic spike protein, any sort of autoimmue allergic response is possible any time in the future. For example, since our exosome also has the same spike protein for the ACE2 receptors, these vaccines could train our immune system to attack our own exosomes.

My 2nd Moderna had me sick for 3 weeks. Worst symptoms I ever had in my whole life.
Since the mRNA vaccines do not contain whole dead viruses, and only a synthetic spike protein, any sort of autoimmue allergic response is possible any time in the future. For example, since our exosome also has the same spike protein for the ACE2 receptors, these vaccines could train our immune system to attack our own exosomes.
:yes_text12:

there's a lot out there on this Rigby>>>

~S~

It looks like they isolated July instead of taking into account the entire time the vaccine was being administered.

Obviously with the Delta variant a booster should be necessary. It didn't say anything in the link about the effectiveness rate dropping down to 10%.

Forum List

Back