Vaccines are safe

Both Pfizer and Moderna should receive full FDA approval by first week September - at latest. For kids, unsure about those dates, but emergency authorization should happen around the same time.

Pfizer has received FDA approval.

I was reading some scientific journals about the trials for various mRNA vaccines they have had over the past ten years or so...

And I have to say...they do have a unique set of side effects when they have them.

They of course go through all of the stage one protocols and test them thoroughly and when they get green lights across the board they advance to stage 2.

And that's when most of the patients die...

Meaning that if an mRNA vaccine is wrong it will kill you in a week to ten days. Just like a severe case of COVID-19 will. Almost exactly in the same fashion. Otherwise they seem to work miracles. There really doesn't seem to be an "in-between" of the two outcomes.

So...
I'm going to have to conclude that the current mRNA vaccines do work and work well.

And with today's announcement for Pfizer that means that Moderna is right in their heels.

I'm wondering what happened to Novovax?

I was reading some scientific journals about the trials for various mRNA vaccines they have had over the past ten years or so...

And I have to say...they do have a unique set of side effects when they have them.

They of course go through all of the stage one protocols and test them thoroughly and when they get green lights across the board they advance to stage 2.

Meaning that if an mRNA vaccine is wrong it will kill you in a week to ten days. Just like a severe case of COVID-19 will. Almost exactly in the same fashion. Otherwise they seem to work miracles. There really doesn't seem to be an "in-between" of the two outcomes.

So...
I'm going to have to conclude that the current mRNA vaccines do work and work well.

And with today's announcement for Pfizer that means that Moderna is right in their heels.

Well, the surgeon General just said on TV there has been no other vaccine that the FDA had to go on in this short of time, million's have taken them and their research says good to go. In fact just saw since they approved it they are officially mandatory for the military.

Pfizer has received FDA approval.

42 percent effective after 6 months. They had to hurry up and approve it before it dropped to 10 percent in a couple of months.

So...

Thank you! 340 million pokes and VERY few deaths. It is safe and efficacious and those who’ve been smart enough to get it aren’t dying in emergency rooms from breakthrough Delta cases.

At this point, any and all opposition to the vaccines should be considered criminal activity.

Better that now than the consequences later over this ridiculous support of Trump's agenda that has proven to be so destructive.

Assuming that it's not too late already?

AN OPPORTUNITY FOR THE MODERATORS TO BE PROACTIVE.
:fu:

Thank you! 340 million pokes and VERY few deaths
Very few? Have I told you, "fuck you" yet?

The TRUTH is, there have been very few REAL covid deaths. We never did this nonsense for the flu Just STFU and mind your own business

List of Employers NOT Requiring their Employees to get Vaccinated

1). The White House
2). The CDC
3). The FDA
4). The World Health Organization (WHO)
5). Moderna
6). Pfizer
7). Johnson & Johnson
8).The United Nations

A friend of mine who lives in Rhode Island has refused the vax as she already had covid. Her doctor said that a half dose is appropriate because the full dose is what is killing people. People that may have gotten covid and not even known it. People just too sensitive. The vaccine is NOT one size fits all.

Very few? Have I told you, "fuck you" yet?

The TRUTH is, there have been very few REAL covid deaths. We never did this nonsense for the flu Just STFU and mind your own business

You truly are an idiot 340 million pokes and fewer than 100 deaths attributable to vaccines. Nay - we are pushing 650 MILLION deaths from COVID, and 90-95% of those currently in ERs and DYING are unvaxed.

Fuck your disinformation :icon_rolleyes:

Then why won’t the FDA fully approve them and with young kids, which I have I am a little concerned? COVID19 rarely impacts children so why are we pushing vaccines on them when we don’t quite know everything yet?

It's called being proactive, something we need really need to do with this virus. It keeps mutating at a fast rate, we don't want to wait until the worst possible strain of this comes out, then it would already be too late.

Thank you! 340 million pokes and VERY few deaths. It is safe and efficacious and those who’ve been smart enough to get it aren’t dying in emergency rooms from breakthrough Delta cases.
All the deaths from experimental mRNA vaccines have been with terminal cancer patients...but it really shocked the researchers when it happened... several cases didn't respond to steroids either so the test subjects died...
Kinda sad too...

But the supposed "adverse reactions" from mRNA vaccines for coronavirus are well inside the parameters of placebo effect.... meaning that all these people saying how bad the vaccine is with pseudo science are pretty much the ones causing all the issues people are having with them. Of course the "gloved hand treatment" would have similar results.

"Gloves Hand Treatment" is where medical personnel wave a gloved hand over patients claiming it to be a medical procedure (no contact was made) ...and the effects were studied and tabulated.

Again all placebo effects of wishful thinking.

I'd be curious to see the number of reactions during the double blind trials of the placebo group.

42 percent effective after 6 months. They had to hurry up and approve it before it dropped to 10 percent in a couple of months.
Indeed, and that’s when we’ll have more conversations with more info about the longevity of antibodies following natural exposure compared to the short term antibodies (8 months is current est. max) by jabs. When more of the US public learns that natural immunity was the way to go in the first place, not the lunacy of flattening the curve, we’ll have a lot to talk about.

A friend of mine who lives in Rhode Island has refused the vax as she already had covid. Her doctor said that a half dose is appropriate because the full dose is what is killing people. People that may have gotten covid and not even known it. People just too sensitive. The vaccine is NOT one size fits all.
I have listened to DOZENS of immunologists & virologists and not even once have I heard ANYTHING resembling the goofy shit your friend’s doctor said. Sweet JEEBUS! :oops:

Then why won’t the FDA fully approve them and with young kids, which I have I am a little concerned?
Because it became international law in 1946 to not do any medical experimentation on children Azog.

and i'll add, many of your relatives paid the ultimate price , for it to eventually happen

~S~

It's called being proactive, something we need really need to do with this virus. It keeps mutating at a fast rate, we don't want to wait until the worst possible strain of this comes out, then it would already be too late.
Agreed but I d like to wait a little longer before giving a vaccine to my young kids. I had COVID19 as did they. Antibodies remain.

Nay - we are pushing 650 MILLION deaths from COVID
You definately caught whatever Biden has after spending 170 years in the Senate

650 million deaths from covid :auiqs.jpg:

Screenshot_20210823-182427_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
All the deaths from experimental mRNA vaccines have been with terminal cancer patients...but it really shocked the researchers when it happened... several cases didn't respond to steroids either so the test subjects died...
Kinda sad too...

But the supposed "adverse reactions" from mRNA vaccines for coronavirus are well inside the parameters of placebo effect.... meaning that all these people saying how bad the vaccine is with pseudo science are pretty much the ones causing all the issues people are having with them. Of course the "gloved hand treatment" would have similar results.

"Gloves Hand Treatment" is where medical personnel wave a gloved hand over patients claiming it to be a medical procedure (no contact was made) ...and the effects were studied and tabulated.

Again all placebo effects of wishful thinking.

I'd be curious to see the number of reactions during the double blind trials of the placebo group.
Ya, and when you give 340 million pokes, how many of those folks would have died within a week or two of the poke?
Loony Birds like to count those as dead as cuz VACCINE!! :lol:

Forum List

Back