Are You Vaccinated?

• Yes

Votes: 38 60.3%
  • No, and I Don't Plan to be Either

Votes: 24 38.1%
  • Not Yet but I Plan to be

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
As long as information about the vaccine is being censored while I am being pushed to take it, I'll fight getting it. They'll have to inject it into cold dead hands.

There is a new variant that makes you way sicker & kills more people, SO far not a big problem but it is causing problems for the British, & is bad in India. Getting the shots made me feel like I did something to help keep the virus from spreading. Am a last resort medicine person so it took me a while to become willing.
Whatever a person's decision should be just that, their decision. You got to make a decision based on what you read and studied up on. Making an informed decision is the best way to go.

I am over 81, I've had 2 strokes and I have AFib. Since the so called "vaccine" is really a Genetic Therapy, only to be taken in an emergency, I will treat it like the killer poison it was designed to be. The protein spike is supposed to remain in the muscle but it can get into the bloodstream and head for the brain. With my stroke history it would be ill-advised for me to get a shot.

P.S. I had Covid-19 in February 2020.

This GOVERNMENT INJECTION is NOT a vaccine! It is a test serum.
In order for it to be a REAL vaccine, it has to pass numerous tests on all sorts of medical subjects, taking YEARS to gather the correct and necessary information for the FDC to pass this drug on for human use.

I will NOT be getting this toxic, death injection. They have done absolutely NO testing of any medical subjects ailing from a variety of medical issues. They have ONLY "tested" this crap on people with COVID!!

Anyone that is susceptible to blood clots, or that has heart conditions of any kind, or diabetes, or.......... should NOT be a government guinea pig!!

Plus, if you get injected with this toxic, death injection and actually DIE.......your family will NOT receive any recompense for Big Pharma's untested and experimental death drug doing it's job.

If they want ME to be their guinea pig, they are going to have to cough up a HELL of a lot of cash!!
It's been tested.

I was in the moderna trial. I made sure it was safe for you.

You're welcome.

Go get your shot.

You might want to read EVERYTHING I wrote.........not just the first two words!!!
Unless you are unable to read, then you might want to sign up for online schooling.
Make sure it's not an American school though. You're welcome.

I am over 81, I've had 2 strokes and I have AFib. Since the so called "vaccine" is really a Genetic Therapy, only to be taken in an emergency, I will treat it like the killer poison it was designed to be. The protein spike is supposed to remain in the muscle but it can get into the bloodstream and head for the brain. With my stroke history it would be ill-advised for me to get a shot.

P.S. I had Covid-19 in February 2020.

That's right, I think I was reading yesterday that you had Covid.

what drugs do you take? you get three allergy shots a month?

why have people died after taking it? you murdered them.
Allergies?

WTF are you babbling about?
so you didn't know people have allergies? I knew you were stupid but you just confirmed it.
You asked if I got three allergy shots a month.

I don't have allergies.

I don't see the relationship here.

In order for it to be a REAL vaccine, it has to pass numerous tests on all sorts of medical subjects, taking YEARS to gather the correct and necessary information for the FDC to pass this drug on for human use.

I will NOT be getting this toxic, death injection. They have done absolutely NO testing of any medical subjects ailing from a variety of medical issues. They have ONLY "tested" this crap on people with COVID!!

Anyone that is susceptible to blood clots, or that has heart conditions of any kind, or diabetes, or.......... should NOT be a government guinea pig!!

Plus, if you get injected with this toxic, death injection and actually DIE.......your family will NOT receive any recompense for Big Pharma's untested and experimental death drug doing it's job.

If they want ME to be their guinea pig, they are going to have to cough up a HELL of a lot of cash!!
It's been tested.

You're welcome.

Go get your shot.

You might want to read EVERYTHING I wrote.........not just the first two words!!!
Unless you are unable to read, then you might want to sign up for online schooling.
Most of what you posted the is same tired lies the other tRumplings have been telling for months.

BFHD.

It's been tested.

You're welcome.

Go get your shot.

Most of what you posted the is same tired lies the other tRumplings have been telling for months.

BFHD.

50111091.jpg

It's been tested.

You're welcome.

Go get your shot.

BFHD.

50111091.jpg
Fortunately for you I wasn't trying to insult you. You'll know when I do.

The study say's otherwise and I am not taking unnecessary health risks, isn't that the whole idea behind getting a vaccine is. So, with no added benefit, why should I take a risk that would not better my immune system whatsoever and put me at risk for any possible side effects. I weigh all my health decisions on risk/benefit, don't you?

one study. others are saying it's more protective - especially against the variants. seems we are getting further from the original disease as it morphs & splits. & the less vaxxed, the more it mutates.
Like I said, I am not taking the risk, I am not contagious, I am as good as anyone who has taken the shot. I can afford to wait for more and better information. I don't see why you want me to take a vaccine that is, in my opinion not anymore effective than not taking one. Making an informed choice that does not change any risk factors for anyone else should be my choice.

uh-huh. those that do get reinfected after having covid ( it does happen) seems to be because of a variant. that's why....

as long as it doesn't hurt, then why not?

That's the standard you use?

Seriously?

more along the lines of if not - then it can hurt. not just *you* ... even though i don't care about *you* a an individual; but i care about society as a whole. & i do care that sooner or later a variant will be vaccine resistant.

as for side effects - if there were gonna be any then they would have showed up by now considering millions have been given with the most vulnerable (seniors) are doing just fine.

Just curious because I just came from a Christian forum that thought they were evil for the most part. I'm already vaccinated myself though.
IF I do, it would only be one of the plant-based options that will soon be out of final trial stages...various facilities undergoing testing in CA and the US...likely other countries-haven't checked. There is no risk with various potential negative outcomes like humans get from animal based vaccines. The plant-based options will be superior in several ways, reduced cost (tobacco plant versus chicken eggs) no need to worry about the temperature, and nixes negative outcomes unlike what we're seeing with m-RNA experimental vaccines.

I'm one of millions who are in the control group. It will be interesting to learn what the public is told regarding the comparative data between the control and experimental group when more information is known.

The study say's otherwise and I am not taking unnecessary health risks, isn't that the whole idea behind getting a vaccine is. So, with no added benefit, why should I take a risk that would not better my immune system whatsoever and put me at risk for any possible side effects. I weigh all my health decisions on risk/benefit, don't you?

one study. others are saying it's more protective - especially against the variants. seems we are getting further from the original disease as it morphs & splits. & the less vaxxed, the more it mutates.
Like I said, I am not taking the risk, I am not contagious, I am as good as anyone who has taken the shot. I can afford to wait for more and better information. I don't see why you want me to take a vaccine that is, in my opinion not anymore effective than not taking one. Making an informed choice that does not change any risk factors for anyone else should be my choice.

uh-huh. those that do get reinfected after having covid ( it does happen) seems to be because of a variant. that's why....
And there are those that are vaccinated that get Covid, it can happen. Me getting vaccinated, according to the Cleveland Clinic does not lessen my chances, so again, why should I take a risk?

Last edited:
as for side effects - if there were gonna be any then they would have showed up by now considering millions have been given with the most vulnerable (seniors) are doing just fine.
Well good... Tell the government that so they can be held to the same standard as all the other vaccines.

Edit: You clearly think they are more inept than anyone else I know. Wait... Hang on... Aren't you using them as a resource on why you should? Quite the conundrum here. Do you trust them or not?

And there are those that are vaccinated that get Covid, it can happen. Me getting vaccinated, according to the Cleveland Clinic does not lessen my chances, so again, why should I take a risk?

however, when an original covid19 case breaks thru - the symptoms are less severe & hospitalization are minimal. that's undetermined with the variants. look how short a time it took for the south african, brazil, & UK variants to materialise. & delta ( from india ) has become the most prevalent dangerous strain that so far vaccines are protecting against. lots of people that had covid, don't even know they had it but are showing up sick & hospitalized with delta.

the variants are morphing as every day passes & the ones that aren't vaxxed are the drivers. & like i said - the longer unvaxxed people go about their daily lives, thinking they are 'immune' either naturally or some ridiculous notion that their human mortal bodies are 'temples' the more likely a strain will pop up that no one has immunity against & a vaccine may not ever come around.

Last edited:
Well good... Tell the government that so they can be held to the same standard as all the other vaccines.

Edit: You clearly think they are more inept than anyone else I know. Wait... Hang on... Aren't you using them as a resource on why you should? Quite the conundrum here. Do you trust them or not?

i trust science.... & understand it evolves. why do you trust someone who lied to you purposely & did nothing as the virus was knowingly heading here?
who then got vaxxed on the down low, instead of having a 'televised event' complete with red carpet that he loves to do so much - when it could have helped his knuckledragging pawns walk upright & join the critical thinking evolved bipeds in this country?

i trust science.... & understand it evolves.
That's good... And true. The government doesn't believe there is enough science to take it off the emergency list and treat it like any other vaccine.

why do you trust someone who lied to you purposely & did nothing as the virus was knowingly heading here?
??? I never trusted Fauci... Whatever gave you that idea?

New Topics

Forum List

Back