Are You Vaccinated?

• Yes

Votes: 38 60.3%
  • No, and I Don't Plan to be Either

Votes: 24 38.1%
  • Not Yet but I Plan to be

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
I didn't vote because, my option would be "It's up to you". I did, but, that doesn't mean I think everyone else should. I'm a bigger believer in freedoms than rules.
I agree with that but I'd also agree with the freedoms of bars, airlines, hotels, night clubs, cafes, cinemas, shops, restaurants. sports teams etc to also say that if you're not vaccinated then you're not coming in/getting service so our company, staff and patrons are fully protected too.

I think the freedoms have to work both ways.
I think business have the right to enforce any rules actually. I'm sure there are exceptions, but, in general, "your business, your rules". Of course, you have to abide by any local, state or government laws or suffer the consequences.

the 'emergency use' = the benefits outweigh the risk given the enormity of DEATH worldwide.

millions of doses have been administered & very few 'bad' outcomes have risen.
But not enough 'science' to treat it like any other vaccine.

LOL ... bigley ... on yer fauci statement. you're quite predictable & probably stand behind the performance artist, Qanon betty with her silly bill or whatever it was she intro'd in the house to strip him of his position & salary.
Well... he did lie. Outright. So... Yes. I support that he be relieved of duty. I don't know what you are talking about with "betty" or Qanon.

The study say's otherwise and I am not taking unnecessary health risks, isn't that the whole idea behind getting a vaccine is. So, with no added benefit, why should I take a risk that would not better my immune system whatsoever and put me at risk for any possible side effects. I weigh all my health decisions on risk/benefit, don't you?

one study. others are saying it's more protective - especially against the variants. seems we are getting further from the original disease as it morphs & splits. & the less vaxxed, the more it mutates.
Like I said, I am not taking the risk, I am not contagious, I am as good as anyone who has taken the shot. I can afford to wait for more and better information. I don't see why you want me to take a vaccine that is, in my opinion not anymore effective than not taking one. Making an informed choice that does not change any risk factors for anyone else should be my choice.

uh-huh. those that do get reinfected after having covid ( it does happen) seems to be because of a variant. that's why....
And there are those that are vaccinated that get Covid, it can happen. Me getting vaccinated, according to the Cleveland Clinic does not lessen my chances, so again, why should I take a risk?
I would imagine things go more smoothly for a government when people stop thinking for themselves even with the remarkable tools we now have available to dig deep. Asking questions holds up the race to have the most citizens jabbed- that is the priority unless one is deliberately blind to that fact. Ask any reputable scientist for their take. Like the Israeli scientist who said she is not going to get the vaccine this year although she stated it is a race to get the most people vaccinated in her area. Lovely. Does anyone think this might be a clue? There are many other examples of similar statements, too many to list actually, and from scientific studies not extreme political sites. No chance I’ll be taking any jab unless it’s plant-based and finishes trials to completion beforehand.

As long as information about the vaccine is being censored while I am being pushed to take it, I'll fight getting it. They'll have to inject it into cold dead hands.
Oh I understand EvMetro- Governments- including Biden’s handlers, prefer no questions… just our full cooperation when it comes to looking good in the world’s eyes. The priority is adding to their numbers to win the active, global contest for having the most people jabbed (whether or not it’s a good thing they’re willing to wait to find out)… it’s our lives after all.

I’d like to know how many medical people giving the jabs are also vaccinated. I bet (without confirmation but an educated guess) a lot of them aren’t unless their company has mandated a requirement to continue employment. When people suspect it’s more of a forced governmental motivation instead of a citizen’s choice, our current government will not come out ahead by any means.

The mutations are enough to know we’re not going to keep up with a jab every three months and they cannot predict future mutations anymore than they can the annual flu changes. So surprise, surprise! We now hear that two lines of the flu completely disappeared this last flu season! Zero! Lol Of course it is being sold it’s because of social distancing and masks…. Yeah nothing about the possibility that at least some of those results conflated the number of COVID-19 viruses. We are going to be a laughingstock in the future when people study our time period.

Last edited:
I think that making medical choices because of political reasons is a fool's game.
Masking made sense..for a while. Now it's a politcal fashion statement. The lock-down helped flatten the cure..but it was always known to be a delaying tactic, nothing more.
Vaccination is, and should be, a personal choice. Here in Idaho, the only people getting covid right now are the unvaccinated--and those in the ICU made their choices...oops!
If we were talking about Smallpox or Polio, my opinion would differ..but Covid just does not reach that level of seriousness, IMO.

From a friend, who works in a Greek laboratory.

8BC379EA-8B57-4754-A1CC-D14C887E4E13.jpeg

Just curious because I just came from a Christian forum that thought they were evil for the most part. I'm already vaccinated myself though.
Its a personal decision and each person needs to decide for themselves if they want the vaccine and think its benefits outway its side effects.

I had the virus already---so I don't think there any benefit for the vaccine for me-

“Vaccines actually, at least with regard to SARS-CoV-2, can do better than nature... They are better than the traditional response you get from natural infection,” White House chief medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci said during a COVID-19 briefing in May.

Exactly why vaccines appear to generate more robust immunity than natural infection remains unclear, but Dr. Sabra Klein, a virologist and professor of immunology at Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, said infection and vaccination work in different ways.

“The immune system of people who have been infected has been trained to target all these different parts of the virus called antigens. You’d think that would provide the strongest immunity, but it doesn’t,” Klein said. “The Pfizer or Moderna vaccines target just the spike protein — the part of the virus that is essential for invading cells.

“It’s like a big red button sitting on the surface of the virus. It’s really sticking out there, and it’s what our immune system sees most easily,” she continued. “By focusing on this one big antigen, it’s like you’re making our immune system put blinders on and only be able to see that one piece of the virus.”

In other words, vaccines work to strengthen immune responses gained during natural infection; that’s why health experts advise people who’ve had COVID-19 to still get vaccinated."

^^ This is why you should get vaccinated even if you already had a prior infection. Not to mention, not all infections produce the same level of antibodies in every individual. One benefit is that a prior infection and getting the vaccination will give you many times more antibodies than someone who just gets the vaccine. Hopefully the above will allow ppl to understand the science between the vaccines and natural immunity. There's more to it, but that's the gist.

More from Malone - Google Keeps Suppressing the Shocking Interview of Dr. Robert Malone, Inventor of mRNA Vaccines. Here It Is.

STORY AT-A-GLANCE​

• Dr. Robert Malone invented the mRNA and DNA vaccine core platform technology. He has grave concerns about the lack of transparency of side effects, censoring of discussion and the lack of informed consent that these bring
  • Free SARS-CoV-2 spike protein is biologically active — contrary to initial assumptions — and causes severe problems. It is responsible for the most severe effects seen in COVID-19, such as bleeding disorders, blood clots throughout the body and heart problems. These are the same problems we now see in a staggering number of people who have received the COVID-19 “vaccine”
  • The spike protein also has reproductive toxicity, and Pfizer’s biodistribution data show it accumulates in women’s ovaries. Data suggests the miscarriage rate among women who get the COVID “vaccine” within the first 20 weeks of pregnancy is 82%
  • Israeli data show boys and men between the ages of 16 and 24 who have been vaccinated have 25 times the rate of myocarditis (heart inflammation) than normal
  • The COVID-19 injections have emergency use authorization only, which can only be granted if there are no safe and effective remedies available. Such remedies do exist, but have been actively censored and suppressed

More from Malone - Google Keeps Suppressing the Shocking Interview of Dr. Robert Malone, Inventor of mRNA Vaccines. Here It Is.

STORY AT-A-GLANCE​

• Dr. Robert Malone invented the mRNA and DNA vaccine core platform technology. He has grave concerns about the lack of transparency of side effects, censoring of discussion and the lack of informed consent that these bring
  • Free SARS-CoV-2 spike protein is biologically active — contrary to initial assumptions — and causes severe problems. It is responsible for the most severe effects seen in COVID-19, such as bleeding disorders, blood clots throughout the body and heart problems. These are the same problems we now see in a staggering number of people who have received the COVID-19 “vaccine”
  • The spike protein also has reproductive toxicity, and Pfizer’s biodistribution data show it accumulates in women’s ovaries. Data suggests the miscarriage rate among women who get the COVID “vaccine” within the first 20 weeks of pregnancy is 82%
  • Israeli data show boys and men between the ages of 16 and 24 who have been vaccinated have 25 times the rate of myocarditis (heart inflammation) than normal
  • The COVID-19 injections have emergency use authorization only, which can only be granted if there are no safe and effective remedies available. Such remedies do exist, but have been actively censored and suppressed
Prove any of this. List studies and data.

If vaccinations are so bad Why have BOTH presidents vice presidents, senators & congress, been vaccinated?

STORY AT-A-GLANCE​

I just snooped a bit about your link...Truth.based.news---is run by the epochtimes..and who are they, you ask? I gotta say..this alternative reality thing--people are investing some big bux in it..wonder why?

The Epoch Times is a far-right[12] international multi-language newspaper and media company affiliated with the Falun Gong new religious movement.[17] The newspaper, based in New York City, is part of the Epoch Media Group, which also operates New Tang Dynasty (NTD) Television.[18] The Epoch Times has websites in 35 countries but is blocked in mainland China.[19]

The Epoch Times opposes the Chinese Communist Party,[20] promotes far-right politicians in Europe,[3][5] and has backed President Donald Trump in the U.S.;[21] a 2019 report by NBC News showed it to be the second-largest funder of pro-Trump Facebook advertising after the Trump campaign.[18][22][23] The Epoch Media Group's news sites and YouTube channels have spread conspiracy theories such as QAnon and anti-vaccine misinformation.[18][24][25] In 2020, the New York Times called it a "global-scale misinformation machine".[21] The Epoch Times frequently promotes other Falun Gong affiliated groups, such as the performing arts company Shen Yun.[14][26][21]

The newspaper's revenue has increased rapidly in recent years, from $3.8 million in 2016 to $8.1 million in 2017 (with spending of $7.2 million), $12.4 million in 2018[52] and $15.5 million in 2019.[53][54] Tax documents of the Epoch Media Group indicated that between 2012 and 2016, the group received $900,000 from a principal at Renaissance Technologies, a hedge fund led by the conservative political donor Robert Mercer.[55] Chris Kitze, a former NBC executive and creator of the fake news website Before It's News who also manages a cryptocurrency hedge fund, joined the paper's board as vice president in 2017.[52]

A 2020 report in The New York Times called The Epoch Times' recent wealth "something of a mystery." Steve Bannon, the former executive chairman of Breitbart News who produced a documentary with NTD, said "I'd give them a number" on a project budget and "they'd come back and say, 'We're good for that number.'" Former employees say they were told The Epoch Times is financed by subscriptions, ads and donations from wealthy Falun Gong practitioners.[21]

It is my understanding that anyone who has agreed to have one of the messenger RNA “vaccines” is of course pro-RNA delivery. I can’t imagine if I would’ve had one and then learn that there was a known drug that they knew would prevent the virus. Yet, no mention of the preventative when FDA met with governmental heads to figure out how to fast track the vaccines.

The goal to fast-track the risky delivery method in bulk and focusing only on “treatment” not prevention for future viruses is evidence of greed. It is FDA’s plan that mutational vaccines will be accepted (could be every six months or annually if public accepts it) to prevent “future health threats”. I will not buy that FDA was unaware they had a better option.

Last edited:
I have O positive blood which provides natural immunity, too some extent. I travel on business, the threat to require “vaccination passport” has been discussed repeatedly and decided to cover my bases. Now that the ugly truth regarding GOF, RNA manipulation, experiments conducted to remove the “natural host barrier” from the origin to animal then man has been exposed I wish I had not. Yet considering the risks associated with this man made virus it is best to defer judgment as to receive this RNA based vaccine to the individual. As for children and the young being subjected to mandatory vaccination protocols this is inexcusable for this segment of the population has demonstrated resistance with very mild infection results. How and why our 21st century Dr Mengele (Fauci) can dictate or influence US Policy regarding the response to this world wide pandemic, knowing full well he was partially responsible for American funding of this research that ushered in this virus is beyond words.

I have O positive blood which provides natural immunity, too some extent. I travel on business, the threat to require “vaccination passport” has been discussed repeatedly and decided to cover my bases. Now that the ugly truth regarding GOF, RNA manipulation, experiments conducted to remove the “natural host barrier” from the origin to animal then man has been exposed I wish I had not. Yet considering the risks associated with this man made virus it is best to defer judgment as to receive this RNA based vaccine to the individual. As for children and the young being subjected to mandatory vaccination protocols this is inexcusable for this segment of the population has demonstrated resistance with very mild infection results. How and why our 21st century Dr Mengele (Fauci) can dictate or influence US Policy regarding the response to this world wide pandemic, knowing full well he was partially responsible for American funding of this research that ushered in this virus is beyond words.
That is quite interesting about type O blood being a natural immunity booster. I can believe it. I’ve not read much about that but soon will do so:) I am type A negative and have always been convinced that A negative is not a good blood type to have regarding strong immunity. My first bout of mono was as a freshman in high school, had another bout (less severe) as a senior in high school, another bout in college, and since that time 3 to 4 more times. Recurrent mono is not a good blood condition and it has led me to believe that it’s connected somehow to A- blood type. The fact that I run run run until I run my battery totally down is a stupid life choice and a causal factor, but I still do it on occasion and this is when a recurrence can happen. At this late date, they still don’t know enough about mono and the related Epstein Barr condition particularly in regards to the causes. Because of my recurrent mono, I have had no desire to test my body out with some type of new drug concoction…aka Covid-19 vaccines.

Forum List

Back