Are You Vaccinated?

• Yes

Votes: 38 60.3%
  • No, and I Don't Plan to be Either

Votes: 24 38.1%
  • Not Yet but I Plan to be

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
The common flu kills about 50,000 people a year. Covid killed a half million in a year. Not only are the number of deaths far higher with covid than the flu, so are the number hospitalizations, length of hospital stay. after effects. and damage to the lungs.
With is not from.

I’d say the infection is far stronger than the vaccine. I don’t know why anyone would think otherwise given the infection consists of virus replicating over and over but the vaccine is a set amount of mRNA.
What makes you believe that the cells replicate at the same rate in every person?

Edit: *sighs*

O blood... Hint hint. I'm done talking to you on this.
The rate of replication isn’t really important.

The virus replicates, the vaccine doesn’t.

The amount of antigenic stimulus from the virus far exceeds that of the vaccine. I don’t know what you mean by O blood.

I had the virus already---so I don't think there any benefit for the vaccine for me-

you obviously didn't read the latest re: natural immunity seems to be even more vamped ( that's a good thing, Qgirl ) after one who was infected & then gets the vaccine.

do you believe that a secret microchip will be implanted, or that you'll become magnetic if vaxxed, by any chance?
I think the vaccine is untested long term and that all medicines have "consequences"....what we see now popping up in those getting the vaccine is nothing to compared to what will happen long term. Secondly, I had the virus---my immunity is better than your vaccine one. Three, I think why do the fuck do vaccinated people want those who don't want the vaccine to get vaccinated? Shouldn't the vaccinated be safe from the unvaccinated not getting vaccinated......something else is going on with the vaccine

I’d say the infection is far stronger than the vaccine. I don’t know why anyone would think otherwise given the infection consists of virus replicating over and over but the vaccine is a set amount of mRNA.
What makes you believe that the cells replicate at the same rate in every person?

You're welcome to believe that.

The whole point of the vaccine is to replicate.

The amount of antigenic stimulus from the virus far exceeds that of the vaccine. I don’t know what you mean by O blood.
Yeah... Different blood types are resistant to different things. It's the same with Covid. People with O type blood is more resistant. Not entirely sure why.

I find it so strange that people downplay the risk of infection by inflate the risk of the vaccine?

Like, you realize the side effects are basically all immunologic and such an immunologic effect is far more likely from active infection than from self limiting mRNA vaccine?
Yes... Covid is likely to have the same side effects on someone as the Vaccine with the assumption that the infection was just as strong as the vaccine. I'm... Not sure why anyone would assume that... But it sure sounds good.
You don't understand how an mRNA vaccine works. In layman terms the vaccine instructs your cells how to build immunity to the virus that causes COVID-19. It does it's work in 7 days and rapidly disappears from the body. When the cells in your body come in to contact with the virus spike, the cells can rapidly identify it and mount a defense. Without the vaccine, it can take days for the body to build a defense. Meanwhile the virus is replicating about every 8 hours. What might have been only a few thousand virus particles can become hundreds of thousands by the time the body has developed a defense without the vaccine. Since viral loads can be far more than a few thousands, you could have a very serious infections within a few days.
Understanding mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines

Last edited:

Yeah... Different blood types are resistant to different things. It's the same with Covid. People with O type blood is more resistant. Not entirely sure why.
If you referring to either the Pfzier or the Moderna vaccine, they are non-replicating. They encode not only the antigen but also the viral replication machinery thus there is no need for the vaccine itself to replicate. The body spreads the instructions to every cell in the body.

Last edited:
No. The virus is mRNA.

mRNA doesn’t replicate.
The whole point... Is to REPLICATE the PROTIEN.
That’s not replication, that’s gene translation.

I don’t mean to sound picky, but language is pretty important to science.

The virus is replicating. Over and over. And by replicating it produces more and more copies of the very mRNA that the vaccine has in addition to the other proteins of the virus.

If you referring to either the Pfzier or the Moderna vaccine, they are non-replicating. They encode not only the antigen but also the viral replication machinery thus their is no need for the vaccine itself to replicate. The body spreads the instructions to every cell in the body.
You are talking to the wrong person.

I agree... lets see if you have any friends here.
No big deal.

My point stands. Viral replication results in higher antigenic exposure, and would increase likelihood of an adverse immunogenic response.

There is no replication in the vaccine. Once the mRNA is gone (which doesn’t take long) it’s done.

No big deal.

My point stands. Viral replication results in higher antigenic exposure, and would increase likelihood of an adverse immunogenic response.

There is no replication in the vaccine. Once the mRNA is gone (which doesn’t take long) it’s done.
No friends? Not one???

Allowing one to follow their conscious is a fundamental God Given Right, to pass judgment…..we’ll that is between the person and God.

Since the mRNA vaccines do their work in a week and disappear from the system and do not effect DNA, side effects appear very soon after injection and are very limited compared to previous vaccines. I believe mRNA will go down as one of the major medical breakthroughs of the the century. It is not only very effect against this virus but can be rapidly adapted to other strains and viruses. Years of development and testing vaccines against viruses before use will become history. The rapid development with saw with this vaccine is likely to be the norm for future virus vaccines.

RNA therapies are in the development pipeline, with around a dozen already being tested in clinical trials. RNA therapies are in use and in development that can be used to personized cancer treatments. Medical science has barely touched the possible applications.
I agree. I am not willing to be the test animal for it though for something that is like the common flu FOR ME. I'm ok if others do.

O Negative.
The common flu kills about 50,000 people a year. Covid killed a half million in a year. Not only are the number of deaths far higher with covid than the flu, so are the number hospitalizations, length of hospital stay. after effects. and damage to the lungs.

There are a huge number of covid infections in the US that have only minor symptoms or no symptoms at all. Unfortunately this gives people a false sense of security as they hear that less than 1% of cases result in death and thus covid is really not serious. However, the fact that the virus killed half million people in a year and is likely to surpass the Spanish Flu as the most deadly epidemic in American history should give you a hint as to how serious it really is and how important vaccines are in eliminating it.
The primary difference between the Spanish Flu, 1957 flu, avian flu, and Wuhan, is the later was possibly the result if GOF, nRNA manipulation, designed to skip the intermediary , buffer, between natural occurrences and man.

Since the mRNA vaccines do their work in a week and disappear from the system and do not effect DNA, side effects appear very soon after injection and are very limited compared to previous vaccines. I believe mRNA will go down as one of the major medical breakthroughs of the the century. It is not only very effect against this virus but can be rapidly adapted to other strains and viruses. Years of development and testing vaccines against viruses before use will become history. The rapid development with saw with this vaccine is likely to be the norm for future virus vaccines.

RNA therapies are in the development pipeline, with around a dozen already being tested in clinical trials. RNA therapies are in use and in development that can be used to personized cancer treatments. Medical science has barely touched the possible applications.
I agree. I am not willing to be the test animal for it though for something that is like the common flu FOR ME. I'm ok if others do.

O Negative.

There are a huge number of covid infections in the US that have only minor symptoms or no symptoms at all. Unfortunately this gives people a false sense of security as they hear that less than 1% of cases result in death and thus covid is really not serious. However, the fact that the virus killed half million people in a year and is likely to surpass the Spanish Flu as the most deadly epidemic in American history should give you a hint as to how serious it really is and how important vaccines are in eliminating it.

The spanish flu killed 675,000 people from 1918 to 1920, in the US. Thats with no vaccines and early 1900s medical technology. Covid19 killed over 600k ppl in just a year despite having modern medicine and a vaccine for the last 6 months or so. It's astonishing to me that ppl are fighting the vaccine tooth and nail. :laugh:

I agree... lets see if you have any friends here.
No big deal.

Manufacturers assured that the spike proteins would stay in the large muscle and then be eliminated. Nope. Found in blood plasma and now known to cross the blood-brain barrier in vaccines. This is the dangerous factor in the virus itself, btw--the spike proteins.

I think being very cautious of these new vaccines is a reasonable position. My first caution was watching all my teacher colleagues get the shots early on and get sicker than I have ever seen anyone get with vaccines while they all parroted "It means your immune system is working!" I have two auto-immune diseases. I know you don't want your immune system THAT worked up.

That was first.

Then, watching all the reports come into VAERS, including now *heart trouble* in young people.

It's a hard pass for me.

Forum List

Back