Are You Vaccinated?

• Yes

Votes: 38 60.3%
  • No, and I Don't Plan to be Either

Votes: 24 38.1%
  • Not Yet but I Plan to be

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
i trust science.... & understand it evolves.
That's good... And true. The government doesn't believe there is enough science to take it off the emergency list and treat it like any other vaccine.

why do you trust someone who lied to you purposely & did nothing as the virus was knowingly heading here?
??? I never trusted Fauci... Whatever gave you that idea?

the 'emergency use' = the benefits outweigh the risk given the enormity of DEATH worldwide.

millions of doses have been administered & very few 'bad' outcomes have risen.

LOL ... bigley ... on yer fauci statement. you're quite predictable & probably stand behind the performance artist, Qanon betty with her silly bill or whatever it was she intro'd in the house to strip him of his position & salary.

Yes. Both doses.

Vaccines aren't the problem in all this.

It's the over-the-top restrictions that we still have even this far down and the line and the double standards in there being one set of Covid rules/restrictions for your average peasant like me or you and the elites who seem to be exempt from it all.

The study say's otherwise and I am not taking unnecessary health risks, isn't that the whole idea behind getting a vaccine is. So, with no added benefit, why should I take a risk that would not better my immune system whatsoever and put me at risk for any possible side effects. I weigh all my health decisions on risk/benefit, don't you?

one study. others are saying it's more protective - especially against the variants. seems we are getting further from the original disease as it morphs & splits. & the less vaxxed, the more it mutates.
Like I said, I am not taking the risk, I am not contagious, I am as good as anyone who has taken the shot. I can afford to wait for more and better information. I don't see why you want me to take a vaccine that is, in my opinion not anymore effective than not taking one. Making an informed choice that does not change any risk factors for anyone else should be my choice.

uh-huh. those that do get reinfected after having covid ( it does happen) seems to be because of a variant. that's why....
And there are those that are vaccinated that get Covid, it can happen. Me getting vaccinated, according to the Cleveland Clinic does not lessen my chances, so again, why should I take a risk?

however, when an original covid19 case breaks thru - the symptoms are less severe & hospitalization are minimal. that's undetermined with the variants. look how short a time it took for the south african, brazil, & UK variants to materialise. & delta ( from india ) has become the most prevalent dangerous strain that so far vaccines are protecting against. lots of people that had covid, don't even know they had it but are showing up sick & hospitalized with delta.

the variants are morphing as every day passes & the ones that aren't vaxxed are the drivers. & like i said - the longer unvaxxed people go about their daily lives, thinking they are 'immune' either naturally or some ridiculous notion that their human mortal bodies are 'temples' the more likely a strain will pop up that no one has immunity against & a vaccine may not ever come around.
Take it up with the Cleveland Clinic study, they say you are not correct. They found that people Who have had Covid-19 are not at anymore or less risk than those who took the vaccine. A person that has had Covid-19 is not going to spread it or help it mutate in any way, shape or form. They are just the same as being vaccinated.

Covid-19 took two weeks to Recover from, I know what is like to have it and to get over it. I know I wasn’t a bad case and I could have possibly died like others have. I have done my research on the vaccines, their risks and what my risks are. Vaccines may or may not help you against variants, it is an unknown. In clinical studies, those that have had Covid-19 are not helped by getting the vaccine. So, you are basically telling me to take a risk with no reward, that doesn’t make sense.

I had the virus already---so I don't think there any benefit for the vaccine for me-

you obviously didn't read the latest re: natural immunity seems to be even more vamped ( that's a good thing, Qgirl ) after one who was infected & then gets the vaccine.

do you believe that a secret microchip will be implanted, or that you'll become magnetic if vaxxed, by any chance?
According to the Cleveland Clinic there is no difference.

As you rely on the expertise of the Cleveland Clinic, let' see what the Cleveland Clinic has to say about that subject, ok?

“Cleveland Clinic recommends those who are eligible receive the COVID-19 vaccine.

We recently shared research that provides insight into how the immune system protects the body after a confirmed COVID-19 infection. The study followed Cleveland Clinic caregivers over five months as the vaccination process was beginning. The data showed that the vaccine was extremely effective in preventing COVID-19 infection. In addition, we found that none of the previously infected employees who remained unvaccinated were re-infected over the duration of the study. This information could help guide vaccination efforts should there be a shortage of vaccine supply and in countries where vaccine supply is limited.

This is still a new virus, and more research is needed. It is important to keep in mind that this study was conducted in a population that was younger and healthier than the general population. In addition, we do not know how long the immune system will protect itself against re-infection after COVID-19. It is safe to receive the COVID-19 vaccine even if you have previously tested positive, and we recommend all those who are eligible receive it.

I had the virus already---so I don't think there any benefit for the vaccine for me-

you obviously didn't read the latest re: natural immunity seems to be even more vamped ( that's a good thing, Qgirl ) after one who was infected & then gets the vaccine.

do you believe that a secret microchip will be implanted, or that you'll become magnetic if vaxxed, by any chance?
According to the Cleveland Clinic there is no difference.

As you rely on the expertise of the Cleveland Clinic, let' see what the Cleveland Clinic has to say about that subject, ok?

“Cleveland Clinic recommends those who are eligible receive the COVID-19 vaccine.

We recently shared research that provides insight into how the immune system protects the body after a confirmed COVID-19 infection. The study followed Cleveland Clinic caregivers over five months as the vaccination process was beginning. The data showed that the vaccine was extremely effective in preventing COVID-19 infection. In addition, we found that none of the previously infected employees who remained unvaccinated were re-infected over the duration of the study. This information could help guide vaccination efforts should there be a shortage of vaccine supply and in countries where vaccine supply is limited.

This is still a new virus, and more research is needed. It is important to keep in mind that this study was conducted in a population that was younger and healthier than the general population. In addition, we do not know how long the immune system will protect itself against re-infection after COVID-19. It is safe to receive the COVID-19 vaccine even if you have previously tested positive, and we recommend all those who are eligible receive it.
Its a personal choice, I respect others opinions and I respect yours. If there is not an Increased risk with or without the vaccine, then I will not take it. If I am at no greater spreading Covid-19 with or without the vaccine, they why would you care? I will in the future get the vaccine as I realize the antibodies may fade, just like with those who had the vaccine will need boosters, until then I am good with my decision as you should be with yours.

I got vaccinated because i didnt want to have to worry about passports. Arm has hurt ever since.

I didn't vote because, my option would be "It's up to you". I did, but, that doesn't mean I think everyone else should. I'm a bigger believer in freedoms than rules.

I didn't vote because, my option would be "It's up to you". I did, but, that doesn't mean I think everyone else should. I'm a bigger believer in freedoms than rules.
I agree with that but I'd also agree with the freedoms of bars, airlines, hotels, night clubs, cafes, cinemas, shops, restaurants. sports teams etc to also say that if you're not vaccinated then you're not coming in/getting service so our company, staff and patrons are fully protected too.

I think the freedoms have to work both ways.

I agree with that but I'd also agree with the freedoms of bars, airlines, hotels, night clubs, cafes, cinemas, shops, restaurants. sports teams etc to also say that if you're not vaccinated then you're not coming in/getting service so our company, staff and patrons are fully protected too.

So if they demand proof of vaccination for consumer safety, can I then go and inspect their facilities to make sure they are up to germ free standards? You say freedom works both ways.

So if they demand proof of vaccination for consumer safety, can I then go and inspect their facilities to make sure they are up to germ free standards? You say freedom works both ways.
You've already got inspectors and council workers who do that job on your behalf and will revoke their licence if not up to par.

So there's already a mechanism for that. With qualified folk who know what they're looking for and can assess the seriousness of any breaches, compared to yourself.

So no, that's not the same thing or a valid comparison.

Where would you draw the line at that? board airplanes and ensure their engines are lubricated, go to the New York Yankee's stadium make sure their floodlights aren't too bright or whatever else lol

You've already got inspectors and council workers who do that job on your behalf and will revoke their licence if not up to par.

So there's already a mechanism for that. With qualified folk who know what they're looking for and can assess the seriousness of any breaches, compared to yourself.

Well then, I will not patronize those places vaccinated or not. My health and medical records are my concern and only mine. For years we have been chastised for delving into other peoples medical records under HIPPA laws and now they want to change the game? Can we now ask if a person has AIDS, TB, what a disability is? All of those questions could have a bearing directly or indirectly on our health. Where and why do we draw a line?

Well then, I will not patronize those places vaccinated or not. My health and medical records are my concern and only mine. For years we have been chastised for delving into other peoples medical records under HIPPA laws and now they want to change the game? Can we now ask if a person has AIDS, TB, what a disability is? All of those questions could have a bearing directly or indirectly on our health. Where and why do we draw a line?
Except your medical records aren't your concern and only your concern when you could be contagious to others and refused a vaccine.

If anyone with AIDS is caught trying to inject their own blood or semen into someone in an establishment then .... In fact I'm not even going to dignify that crap with any more of a response.

Your comparison isn't even close to being valid.

As far as I'm concerned, the business in question can decide - in fact I've a feeling they won't even have to make that choice anyway because our respective Governments will maybe make that decision on their behalf anyway and introduce vaccine passports or certificates.

Why the fuck should restrictions continue to be placed on us all and we can't enjoy the things we like again in life all because conspiracy theorists and anti-Vax crackpots refuse to get a vaccine?

Except your medical records aren't your concern and only your concern when you could be contagious to others and refused a vaccine.

If anyone with AIDS is caught trying to inject their own blood or semen into someone in an establishment then .... In fact I'm not even going to dignify that crap with any more of a response.

Your comparison isn't even close to being valid.

As far as I'm concerned, the business in question can decide - in fact I've a feeling they won't even have to make that choice anyway because our respective Governments will maybe make that decision on their behalf anyway and introduce vaccine passports or certificates.

Why the fuck should restrictions continue to be placed on us all and we can't enjoy the things we like again in life all because conspiracy theorists and anti-Vax crackpots refuse to get a vaccine?
You don't ask if anyone has TB do you? in 2019 1.2 million died of TB and is also highly infectious. It seems we are letting fear make the rules. In 1918 the Spanish Flu was much more deadly than Covid-19 and no vaccine came out for years. One day it went from being deadly to not being so deadly, what happened there? The virus didn't disappear, it is still with us today. We are way early in this virus, I think we need to be safe but learn and not overreact.

Why would someone who is vaccinated give a hoot if someone isnt? I hugged and kissed my unvaccinated friend last night. Horror of horrors!!
That is the only question. Demofks answer

Why would someone who is vaccinated give a hoot if someone isnt? I hugged and kissed my unvaccinated friend last night. Horror of horrors!!

If that question was directed at me then it wouldn't change my opinion of somebody, I was just curious how this forum stands.

If that question was directed at me then it wouldn't change my opinion of somebody, I was just curious how this forum stands.
It’s a general question. Open for a Baxter to answer. It’s how it works

Forum List

Back