Are You Vaccinated?

• Yes

Votes: 38 60.3%
  • No, and I Don't Plan to be Either

Votes: 24 38.1%
  • Not Yet but I Plan to be

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
I had Covid over Thanksgiving. Goddamn, I never knew a human being could be that sick.

And then I got better. I was sick for a week, with two days being the absolute worst, and then I got better.

The survival rate of this virus is exceptionally high. In Florida, there have been some 2.3 million cases. Of those 2.3 million, about 37,000 have died. Of course, many of these had underlying, pre-existing conditions which contributed greatly to the death, and some of those deaths were incorrectly reported. Basically, roughly 1.2% of all Covid cases in Florida proved fatal. In my county, St. Johns, about .9% have been fatal.

Those just aren't compelling enough numbers for me to get a vaccine for a virus I've already had and survived...

Well I'm glad that you're feeling better now. :)

Why is that any of your business?
Why is it any of your business whether a person takes the vaccine or not? You asked a question that isn't any of your business and yet you won't answer one? Interesting, why do you believe your right to know trumps other's right to know.

I had the virus already---so I don't think there any benefit for the vaccine for me-

you obviously didn't read the latest re: natural immunity seems to be even more vamped ( that's a good thing, Qgirl ) after one who was infected & then gets the vaccine.

do you believe that a secret microchip will be implanted, or that you'll become magnetic if vaxxed, by any chance?
According to the Cleveland Clinic there is no difference.

Last edited:
I had the virus already---so I don't think there any benefit for the vaccine for me-

you obviously didn't read the latest re: natural immunity seems to be even more vamped ( that's a good thing, Qgirl ) after one who was infected & then gets the vaccine.

do you believe that a secret microchip will be implanted, or that you'll become magnetic if vaxxed, by any chance?

According to the Cleveland Institute there is no difference.

as long as it doesn't hurt, then why not? it's still an evolving science & yours is an up to date study, but cannot conclude one way or the other from it alone.

COVID-19 vaccination is a safer way to help build protection​

• Get vaccinated regardless of whether you already had COVID-19. Studies have shown that vaccination provides a strong boost in protection in people who have recovered from COVID-19,.
Benefits of Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine

Immunity after infection is unpredictable​

Immunity comes from the immune system’s ability to remember an infection. Using this immune memory, the body will know to fight if it encounters the disease again. Antibodies are proteins that can bind to a virus and prevent infection. T cells are cells that direct the removal of infected cells and viruses already bound by antibodies. These two are some of the main players that contribute to immunity.

After a SARS-CoV-2 infection, a person’s antibody and T cell responses may be strong enough to provide protection against reinfection. Research shows that 91% of people who develop antibodies against the coronavirus are unlikely to be infected again for six months, even after a mild infection. People who had no symptoms during the infection are also likely to develop immunity, though they tend to make fewer antibodies than those who felt ill. So for some people, natural immunity may be strong and long-lasting.

The problem is that not everyone will develop immunity after a SARS-CoV-2 infection. As many as 9% of infected people do not have detectable antibodies, and up to 7% of people don’t have T cells that recognize the virus 30 days after infection.

For people who do develop immunity, the strength and duration of the protection can vary a lot. Up to 5% of people may lose their immune protection within a few months. Without a strong immune defense, these people are susceptible to reinfection by the coronavirus. Some have had second bouts of COVID–19 as soon as one month after their first infection; and, though rare, some people have been hospitalized or even died.

A person who is reinfected may also be able to transmit the coronavirus even without feeling sick. This could put the person’s loved ones at risk.

And what about the variants? So far, there isn’t any hard data about the new coronavirus variants and natural immunity or reinfection, but it is certainly possible that immunity from one infection won’t be as strong against infection with a different variant.

Vaccination leads to reliable protection...​

Why You Should Get A COVID-19 Vaccine – Even If You've Already Had The Coronavirus

& there is no definitive conclusion that natural immunity to the original COVID19 virus will protect a person from the variants going around, where as so far the vaccines are protective against them. & the more unvaxxed dullards that refuse to protect themselves there are - could lead to a mutation that will outsmart the current vaccines we have.

Last edited:

the technology has been around for decades. my kid had a 2 dose vaccine for HEP B when it first came out years ago. he still can't get a spoon to stick to his forehead.

According to the Cleveland Institute there is no difference.

as long as it doesn't hurt, then why not? it's still an evolving science & yours is an up to date study, but cannot conclude one way or the other from it alone.

COVID-19 vaccination is a safer way to help build protection​

• Get vaccinated regardless of whether you already had COVID-19. Studies have shown that vaccination provides a strong boost in protection in people who have recovered from COVID-19,.
Benefits of Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine

Immunity after infection is unpredictable​

Immunity comes from the immune system’s ability to remember an infection. Using this immune memory, the body will know to fight if it encounters the disease again. Antibodies are proteins that can bind to a virus and prevent infection. T cells are cells that direct the removal of infected cells and viruses already bound by antibodies. These two are some of the main players that contribute to immunity.

After a SARS-CoV-2 infection, a person’s antibody and T cell responses may be strong enough to provide protection against reinfection. Research shows that 91% of people who develop antibodies against the coronavirus are unlikely to be infected again for six months, even after a mild infection. People who had no symptoms during the infection are also likely to develop immunity, though they tend to make fewer antibodies than those who felt ill. So for some people, natural immunity may be strong and long-lasting.

The problem is that not everyone will develop immunity after a SARS-CoV-2 infection. As many as 9% of infected people do not have detectable antibodies, and up to 7% of people don’t have T cells that recognize the virus 30 days after infection.

For people who do develop immunity, the strength and duration of the protection can vary a lot. Up to 5% of people may lose their immune protection within a few months. Without a strong immune defense, these people are susceptible to reinfection by the coronavirus. Some have had second bouts of COVID–19 as soon as one month after their first infection; and, though rare, some people have been hospitalized or even died.

A person who is reinfected may also be able to transmit the coronavirus even without feeling sick. This could put the person’s loved ones at risk.

And what about the variants? So far, there isn’t any hard data about the new coronavirus variants and natural immunity or reinfection, but it is certainly possible that immunity from one infection won’t be as strong against infection with a different variant.

Vaccination leads to reliable protection...​

Why You Should Get A COVID-19 Vaccine – Even If You've Already Had The Coronavirus

& there is no definitive conclusion that natural immunity to the original COVID19 virus will protect a person from the variants going around, where as so far the vaccines are protective against them. & the more unvaxxed dullards that refuse to protect themselves, could lead to a mutation that will outsmart the currents vaccines we have.
The study say's otherwise and I am not taking unnecessary health risks, isn't that the whole idea behind getting a vaccine is. So, with no added benefit, why should I take a risk that would not better my immune system whatsoever and put me at risk for any possible side effects. I weigh all my health decisions on risk/benefit, don't you?

The study say's otherwise and I am not taking unnecessary health risks, isn't that the whole idea behind getting a vaccine is. So, with no added benefit, why should I take a risk that would not better my immune system whatsoever and put me at risk for any possible side effects. I weigh all my health decisions on risk/benefit, don't you?

one study. others are saying it's more protective - especially against the variants. seems we are getting further from the original disease as it morphs & splits. & the less vaxxed, the more it mutates.

one study. others are saying it's more protective - especially against the variants. seems we are getting further from the original disease as it morphs & splits. & the less vaxxed, the more it mutates.
Like I said, I am not taking the risk, I am not contagious, I am as good as anyone who has taken the shot. I can afford to wait for more and better information. I don't see why you want me to take a vaccine that is, in my opinion not anymore effective than not taking one. Making an informed choice that does not change any risk factors for anyone else should be my choice.

the technology has been around for decades. my kid had a 2 dose vaccine for HEP B when it first came out years ago. he still can't get a spoon to stick to his forehead
My body is a temple Covid couldn’t penetrate it. I’m all good. Fk your vaccine

There is a new variant that makes you way sicker & kills more people, SO far not a big problem but it is causing problems for the British, & is bad in India. Getting the shots made me feel like I did something to help keep the virus from spreading. Am a last resort medicine person so it took me a while to become willing.

There is a new variant that makes you way sicker & kills more people, SO far not a big problem but it is causing problems for the British, & is bad in India. Getting the shots made me feel like I did something to help keep the virus from spreading. Am a last resort medicine person so it took me a while to become willing.
son, there will always be a new variant. you should go get another shot. Me, my immune system is far better than yours.

Just curious because I just came from a Christian forum that thought they were evil for the most part. I'm already vaccinated myself though.

I am very sincerely sorry to say then that you just signed your own death warrent because what you heard from that christian forum is indeed correct,they ARE evil. the leaders in government around the world that want us to get these vaccines. It is not the virus that is a threat to us despite all the trolls that come on here and say otherwise,ignore them,it is the VACCINE that is dangerous. The CDC and media around the world are inflating the numbers to scare everyone into taking the vaccine. you going to listen to the the media,our government leaders and these trolls on here who say you need to take the vaccine,or the best doctors in the world?

I suggest you look through all the sources on this thread of mine i listed and read through all my posts and watch the videos and read the links and get yourself educated.Ignore all the ones that came on that thread and laughed at the evidence and ignored the evidence i gave.

I really wish i knew of something i could refer you to that takes the poison out of you to refer that to you because sadly,I regret to inform you that your years are numbered. Its not even a vaccine its a poison put into you. sure your fine right now but within five years from now at the most , you WONT be.The elite have had this planned against us for DECADES now as their depopulation agenda to depopulate the world and it has now come to frutation.,there never should have been lockdowns.

The elites plan to depopulate the world and for people to not seeing results years down the road after getting vaccinated was designed that way so that people dont have a clue that their death was linked to the vaccine but its backfiring on them because what they did not expect is many are dying from weeks after taking it even days and there is a major awakening going on because of that.

Last edited:
Just curious because I just came from a Christian forum that thought they were evil for the most part. I'm already vaccinated myself though.

I am very sincerely sorry to say then that you just signed your own death warrent because what you heard from that christian forum is indeed correct,they ARE evil. the leaders in government around the world that want us to get these vaccines. It is not the virus that is a threat to us despite all the trolls that come on here and say otherwise,ignore them,it is the VACCINE that is dangerous. The CDC and media around the world are inflating the numbers to scare everyone into taking the vaccine. you going to listen to the the media and these trolls on here who say you need to take the vaccine,or the best doctors in the world?

I suggest you look through all the sources on this thread of mine i listed and read through all my posts and watch the videos and read the links and get yourself educated.Ignore all the ones that came on that thread and laughed at the evidence and ignored the evidence i gave.

I really wish i knew of something i could refer you to that takes the poison out of you to refer that to you because sadly,I regret to inform you that your years are numbered. Its not even a vaccine its a poison put into you. sure your fine right now but within five years from now at the most , you WONT be.The elite have had this planned against us for DECADES now as their depopulation agenda to depopulate the world and it has now come to frutation.,there never should have been lockdowns.

The elites plan to depopulate the world and for people to not seeing results years down the road after getting vaccinated was designed that way so that people dont have a clue that their death was linked to the vaccine but its backfiring on them because what they did not expect is many are dying from weeks after taking it even days and there is a major awakening going on because of that.
exactly

This GOVERNMENT INJECTION is NOT a vaccine! It is a test serum.
In order for it to be a REAL vaccine, it has to pass numerous tests on all sorts of medical subjects, taking YEARS to gather the correct and necessary information for the FDC to pass this drug on for human use.

I will NOT be getting this toxic, death injection. They have done absolutely NO testing of any medical subjects ailing from a variety of medical issues. They have ONLY "tested" this crap on people with COVID!!

Anyone that is susceptible to blood clots, or that has heart conditions of any kind, or diabetes, or.......... should NOT be a government guinea pig!!

Plus, if you get injected with this toxic, death injection and actually DIE.......your family will NOT receive any recompense for Big Pharma's untested and experimental death drug doing it's job.

If they want ME to be their guinea pig, they are going to have to cough up a HELL of a lot of cash!!
:thankusmile: Exactly,just like what he said.:thup:

check this out,this is HOW demonic our world governments are and why they so much want us to have the posion put into us. there have been MANY Holistic doctors around the country that have been murdered because they do not want us cured.if you let your immune system heal itself and take natural herbs that kill viruses and cancer cells,then that cuts into the profits of the medical establishment.they dont make any money.

1623962034413.png

1623962108712.png

Last edited:
Actually I never had any side effects, just a sore arm. I don't really think that they should be testing them on young children though.

as well you should.this doctor agrees with you,and this doctor is not the only one saying this.the best doctors around the world say the same thing and agree with him as i have documented on that thread I referred you to in that link i posted.

Dr Zelenko calls child vaccine mandate ‘coercive human experimentation, crimes against humanity’​

If I spend a 100 dollars more on the lottery... My chances are even more vamped than a single play... But... I'd rather not. Doesn't make much sense when it's risk vs reward isn't there.

Edit: I'm not suggesting people shouldn't take the vaccine for any reason. I am suggesting that isn't a very good argument IMHO.

This GOVERNMENT INJECTION is NOT a vaccine! It is a test serum.
In order for it to be a REAL vaccine, it has to pass numerous tests on all sorts of medical subjects, taking YEARS to gather the correct and necessary information for the FDC to pass this drug on for human use.

I will NOT be getting this toxic, death injection. They have done absolutely NO testing of any medical subjects ailing from a variety of medical issues. They have ONLY "tested" this crap on people with COVID!!

Anyone that is susceptible to blood clots, or that has heart conditions of any kind, or diabetes, or.......... should NOT be a government guinea pig!!

Plus, if you get injected with this toxic, death injection and actually DIE.......your family will NOT receive any recompense for Big Pharma's untested and experimental death drug doing it's job.

If they want ME to be their guinea pig, they are going to have to cough up a HELL of a lot of cash!!
It's been tested.

I was in the moderna trial. I made sure it was safe for you.

You're welcome.

Go get your shot.

Nope.

Forum List

Back