Valerie Plame for Congress

This is going to backfire on the Neocon Swamp Deep State. The Deep State, "ZOG" apparently did not like her suggesting USA military involvement in the middle east was at the behest of Israel. So the Deep State informed the Neocon Bush administration that she has got to go.

Ex-CIA operative, Valerie Plame, running for New Mexico's 3rd district.

I guess you may as well lie in your first campaign commercial if you're a commiecrat.

Scooter Libby took responsibility for his crime when he accepted the pardon.

She lies and you swear to it. Good job commie.

Presidential pardons come with strings attached, one of those is accepting your guilt for the crime you were convicted of.

Fuck off commie, it was proven Libby didn't do it. And he was never convicted of doing so. The bitch lied, deal with it.

I guess you may as well lie in your first campaign commercial if you're a commiecrat.

Presidential pardons come with strings attached, one of those is accepting your guilt for the crime you were convicted of.

Fuck off commie, it was proven Libby didn't do it. And he was never convicted of doing so. The bitch lied, deal with it.

He was convicted and ultimately by accepting the pardon agreed to just that. Sorry.

He was convicted and ultimately by accepting the pardon agreed to just that. Sorry.

He was railroaded by a kafkaesque corrupt legal system.

In other words just the sort of criminal operation you enjoy.

Convicted of what? Not outing Plame. She lied!

My only problem with her running is that she's running in a Democrat district. I'd rather see her take a seat from a Republican.
I'd rather cheesecake be a health food.

She's a liar and a scumbag. She would lose in a Republican district.

Read the Constitution, dumbskittle.

Excuse me MAGAman could you please try to find another candy name to attach to that adjective... My kids really liked Skittles 30 years ago and it is a pleasant memory...

I'd rather cheesecake be a health food.

This I have no problem with at all... If I can be of any help in the transformation just pm me...

Is that the same woman who had to be removed from her post because the Russians knew exactly who she was??

She'd make a GREAT Dem Congress critter.

In New Mexico where Gary Johnson was governor?

She could win...

Will she be anything in Congress?

Doubt it seeing the future is Cortez and company and Plame is too moderate for them...

Oh? What lie is that?

Outing Valerie Plame. Plame and her husband, Joe Wilson, accused the Bush White House of doing it in retaliation, because her husband was a critic of its war policy. Wilson said it would be “fun to see Karl Rove frog-marched out of the White House in handcuffs.” Only one problem: Rove didn’t do it. The State Department’s Richard Armitage did.

https://nypost.com/2014/12/22/outing-valerie-plame/

She was outed. And Rove was involved. He just wasn't the only one or the first. There was no lie. She was a covert operative for the CIA until the day Novak's article exposed her.

It was proven Libby lied to federal investigators. For which, he was found guilty as charged. It's amusing how you rightards think only Democrats should be punished for such crimes.

He was railroaded by a kafkaesque corrupt legal system.

In other words just the sort of criminal operation you enjoy.
LOLOL

He was forced to lie to federal investigators, was he? :lmao:

Only you could be asinine enough to post this ignorance.

Oh? Do you dispute she's an ex-CIA operative? She's running for Congress? Or she's running for NM's 3rd district?

icon_rolleyes.gif

Forum List

Back