Vance goes on CNN for interview as those looking to lead their countries normally do, responds to Walz calling GOP ticket ‘weird’

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
It appears Vance has taken exception to Walz comments about his opponents ticket.

A good old fashioned interview in front of the American people. So refreshing to see a potential Vice President of the United States answer questions and try to earn votes of his constituents.

Republican vice presidential nominee JD Vance sought to brush off his Democratic rivals’ attempts to brand him as “weird,” claiming that Vice President Kamala Harris and her running mate, Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz, “aren’t comfortable in their own skin.”

“I think what it is, is two people, Kamala Harris and Tim Walz, who aren’t comfortable in their own skin, because they’re uncomfortable with their policy positions for the American people,” Vance told CNN’s Dana Bash in an interview set to air Sunday on “State of the Union.”

“And so they’re name-calling instead of actually telling the American people how they’re going to make their lives better,” he said. “I think that’s weird, Dana, but look, they can call me whatever they want to.”

The Ohio senator’s comments came as Democrats seize on a message that stems from Walz — weeks before his selection as Harris’ ticket mate — describing former President Donald Trump and Vance as “just weird” in an interview on MSNBC.

He's a boat anchor on a sinking ship.

At least he is speaking to Americans.

You might as well not even have elections or any campaigning if candidates are going to hide and allow corporate media to tell you to "vote for them, hey look, they have fun! Yeah you're broke and China is about to make you even more poor when they take control of the chip market, but hey, it's ok, just welcome a new illegal immigrant and smile!"

If he is concerned with name calling his concern should be directed at the top of his ticket.

Or maybe one should note his "cat lady" name calling.

It appears Vance has taken exception to Walz comments about his opponents ticket.

A good old fashioned interview in front of the American people. So refreshing to see a potential Vice President of the United States answer questions and try to earn votes of his constituents.

Republican vice presidential nominee JD Vance sought to brush off his Democratic rivals’ attempts to brand him as “weird,” claiming that Vice President Kamala Harris and her running mate, Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz, “aren’t comfortable in their own skin.”

“I think what it is, is two people, Kamala Harris and Tim Walz, who aren’t comfortable in their own skin, because they’re uncomfortable with their policy positions for the American people,” Vance told CNN’s Dana Bash in an interview set to air Sunday on “State of the Union.”

“And so they’re name-calling instead of actually telling the American people how they’re going to make their lives better,” he said. “I think that’s weird, Dana, but look, they can call me whatever they want to.”

The Ohio senator’s comments came as Democrats seize on a message that stems from Walz — weeks before his selection as Harris’ ticket mate — describing former President Donald Trump and Vance as “just weird” in an interview on MSNBC.
Since the vice president rides with a media crew on AF 2 she takes interviews daily. So again, concern yourself with Canadian business because you are supporting the destruction of America and advcating for policies your punk ass won't have to live with.

Since the vice president rides with a media crew on AF 2 she takes interviews daily. So again, concern yourself with Canadian business because you are supporting the destruction of America and advcating for policies your punk ass won't have to live with.

Maybe you work for the government and don't feel you will have to live with these policies either.

Remember that I warned you of the risk of WWIII. Remember these words when 2027 or '28 arrives.

I don't think they're uncomfortable with their policy positions but the voters will be. This is why the Harris campaign along with the msm are attempting to make her into a cult figure so whatever comes out will be ignored or excused as misinformation.
The media is already trying to cover up the Walz stolen valor and Harris being border czar as a way to take those issue off the table for debates. If TRUMP or Vance mentions them the moderator will give the spin of that issue has already been settled...providing cover for Harris or Walz to address the issue.

If he is concerned with name calling his concern should be directed at the top of his ticket.

Or maybe one should note his "cat lady" name calling.
Excuse me! What hasn't Trump been called or accused of? There is no room for talk. If you people want to make the rules try following them.

Maybe you work for the government and don't feel you will have to live with these policies either.

Remember that I warned you of the risk of WWIII. Remember these words when 2027 or '28 arrives.
Maybe I don't and that you really need to shut your dumb Canadian ass up about US Business until you get some balance. The policies Trump wants to impement will end democracy in this country. You won't live with that in Canada. And his stupidity along with the inexperience of Bowman relative to foreign policy will create that world war you want to see.

I don't think they're uncomfortable with their policy positions but the voters will be. This is why the Harris campaign along with the msm are attempting to make her into a cult figure so whatever comes out will be ignored or excused as misinformation.
The media is already trying to cover up the Walz stolen valor and Harris being border czar as a way to take those issue off the table for debates. If TRUMP or Vance mentions them the moderator will give the spin of that issue has already been settled...providing cover for Harris or Walz to address the issue.
There is no stolen valor or border czar.

Excuse me! What hasn't Trump been called or accused of? There is no room for talk. If you people want to make the rules try following them.
Trump has been called what he is because of the things he has done.

Trump always runs from questions, Harris doesn't. That needs to be emphasized.

Sure, Trump takes questions. The Trump team only allows in the most loyal Trump toadies from the press, so only the most gentle softballs are lobbed towards Trump.

So Trump takes the questions ... and doesn't answer them. Instead, he starts rambling about totally unrelated things. He looks like a senile old coot shouting at clouds.

Maybe I don't and that you really need to shut your dumb Canadian ass up about US Business until you get some balance. The policies Trump wants to impement will end democracy in this country. You won't live with that in Canada. And his stupidity along with the inexperience of Bowman relative to foreign policy will create that world war you want to see.

Check out my old posts when Biden won and I didn't think he was going to be as bad as he would be with the border and the I.R.A disaster.

I predicted war in the world within his four years. There have only been two major wars and plenty of terror groups becoming stronger than ever.

Trump always runs from questions, Harris doesn't. That needs to be emphasized.

Sure, Trump takes questions. The Trump team only allows in the most loyal Trump toadies from the press, so only the most gentle softballs are lobbed towards Trump.

So Trump takes the questions ... and doesn't answer them. Instead, he starts rambling about totally unrelated things. He looks like a senile old coot shouting at clouds.
Trump just answered 70 minutes of questions. your post is ridiculous. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

JD is a good dude

Excuse me! What hasn't Trump been called or accused of?

Irrelevant. He makes up names for everyone. Should someone running for president not be held to a higher standard than some random people on the internet?

There is no room for talk. If you people want to make the rules try following them.

Trump has been calling people names for decades.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back