Vance haa no responsibility to tell the truth

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Any country that bases its denocracy on those dubious principles is going to be a shady place indeed.
Of course the GOP is not a party that believes in democracy since trumps takeover.

So its not a shock to hear trumps heir explain that lying is AOK in his book.

I wonder if Mike Johnson is alright with this. He is Americas number one man of god.
Bearing false witness is considered a sin amongst some Christian groups although not in American groups.

Anyway Mike is silent on this issue. As any man of god would do when they are scared of losing their job.

Vance,Johnson.Loomer, Bannon, Miller, Lewandowski - what a team to put before the voters.

1860 - I cannot tell a lie
2024 - Sure its ok to lie

Such is progress in trumpworld.

Any country that bases its denocracy on those dubious principles is going to be a shady place indeed.
Of course the GOP is not a party that believes in democracy since trumps takeover.

I wonder if Mike Johnson is alright with this. He is Americas number one man of god.
Bearing false witness is considered a sin amongst some Christian groups although not in American groups.

Anyway Mike is silent on this issue. As any man of god would do when they are scared of losing their job.

Vance,Johnson.Loomer, Bannon, Miller, Lewandowski - what a team to put before the voters.

was it ok for Clinton, (either one) to tell a lie?

is it ok for Harris to tell lies?

or is it only Republicans you have a problem with?

And yet the couch humping thing is still passed around as an actual thing, as opposed to something someone simply made up while commenting on Vance's book.

And yet the couch humping thing is still passed around as an actual thing, as opposed to something someone simply made up while commenting on Vance's book.
No, its just a joke at your expense.

Micchelle is a man with a dick. Look at this picture I doctored.

Forum List

Back